ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-21-2010   #1 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS
Default Guide on what to do/not to do if u r rich or poor

Okay, this is a simply guide, i wrote it becuz i realised many ppl are making mistakes when they are rich or poor, and it is based on common sense etc. So this guide tells u what to do and what NOT to do if u r rich or poor. Also, there is a tip on how to earn money legally.

This guide is for casual reading. if u want to take my advice, go ahead. Other wise, simply leave it alone. Its up to u to read it. If u felt like wasting your time, dont read.

Firstly, lets talk about what happens when u get rich.
So, you got an ice heart sword eh? Or maybe u robbed someone's money. Anyway, u r rich. By rich, i mean like 100m+.
Here are some ways u SHOULD NOT DO when u got rich:

--------------------------------------------
1a. Do not brag in a disgusting way. By that i mean like boasting or saying how powerful you are. It makes people angry.

1b. If you know someone(example, your best friend) who needs an equipment of any kind badly, and he or she seeks the equipment for a long time, do not brag in front of him/her if u managed to get it within seconds. Although your friend may congratulate you, they are actually feeling a little bit hurt.

2. Dont buy things carelessly!!!!! This is a common mistake people make when they won millions of galders. Think about what happen if you spend. Your money will disappear before you even know it. Best solution? Think before you buy.
3. Do not drop something out of fun. You end up regretting if you drop an axe in front of several greedy newbies, and some guy just teleported out of no where and stole it. If you are gonna drop something, make sure u do not need it anymore.

Things u should do if you are rich

1. Try to donate, or sell items at a lower rate to those who cant afford it. If you know they have enough money, then just sell your items at the right price.
2. Well, just make sure u keep ur money safe. Simple.

------------------------------
Now, lets focus on things to do if u r poor!
YOU should not do:
1. Dont Beg like mad. If someone doesnt wish to give you money, just reply with a sorry and quit it. It is a nuisance to bother somebody.

2. Do not buy things carelessly. Once again, this applies to the poor people. With little money to spend, it is important to think twice before buying. Of course, taking 3 hours to consider buying a 50m bloodsword is out of the question. If you see something selling at a cheap price and you can afford it, purchase it and resell at a higher price!

Things u should do:
2. Try to earn back ur money. If u r capable of earning money, earn it. If u r lv 185+, try phantom dungeon. Although its slow, its good and legal. Dont try to sell myshop unless u noe the buyer is not scammer. Remember, earning ur money back is harder than spending it. I suggest u DONT do boss hunting for uniques until u have a decent amount(5m) to supply urself with pots/ammo/cards etc.

3.Dont buy anything on sight in a rush. U r gonna regret buying a clean bsword for 600m on 1 shop, then see the other shop selling for 200m,and its lv 3.....(i noe its impossible, but who noes)?

4. Selling stuff u dont need. Always sell at a decent price.Dont go high or low. Keep it simple. U may want to create a BB.

Tips: shop
How to ensure ur shop is the best located and best priced.
1. Its common sense! Find a good location and sell ur items at a good price: Not too ex, not too cheap. Locations include megabank and megatown. Put a BB and a mycamp somewhere to advertise!

tips: money earning
1. Boss uniques are hard to get,but they cost damn alot. If u get odinea axe, u can buy a mansion in every major city on Earth(provided that 1galder = 1 USD).
2. Stones. Keep all important stones like HV or MA. Note that certain times of the week, some stones are demanded more(like jen boxes, where hv 185 is demanding like mad).
3.Questies. Swamp,snow, rose and tap digs sell good. Monster drops from these 4 places do well to.
4.Tapmine pq. If u r lv 260+, do it. CF185 and cf200(i think?) cost alot. I ensure u, the time is worth it.

lastly,myshop.....
Simple 1 sentence: If u trust that person, do it., but u always have a chance to be scammed no matter what.

And i guess thats it!If its helpful, +rep pls.
And pls forgive me for the Spacebar errors and spacebar typos. My spacebar isnt working so well these days...

Last edited by mclericp; 12-24-2010 at 03:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-21-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

This guide is mostly eh... common sense, though it COULD help some people. But if you're going to write a guide, I'd advise improving the language x:

12-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine
This guide is mostly eh... common sense, though it COULD help some people. But if you're going to write a guide, I'd advise improving the language x:
sry, i wrote it in a rush. Will edit it later.

01-24-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
CardMon HeroTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseElsword

Ryuuku has a spectacular aura aboutRyuuku has a spectacular aura about
Class: Lion to_scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
Things u should do:
2. Try to earn back ur money. If u r capable of earning money, earn it. If u r lv 185+, try phantom dungeon. Although its slow, its good and legal. Dont try to sell myshop unless u noe the buyer is not scammer. Remember, earning ur money back is harder than spending it. I suggest u DONT do boss hunting for uniques until u have a decent amount(5m) to supply urself with pots/ammo/cards etc.
Uhm, what do you do in phantom dungeon? sorry for the newbie question xD

01-24-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

It pays to have friends with big hearts as well as wallets. >

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

01-24-2011   #6 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuku
Uhm, what do you do in phantom dungeon? sorry for the newbie question xD
Phantom drops some high level stones that can sometimes be sold at a decent price since they may be in demand by players.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

01-25-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
CardMon HeroTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseElsword

Ryuuku has a spectacular aura aboutRyuuku has a spectacular aura about
Class: Lion to_scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Phantom drops some high level stones that can sometimes be sold at a decent price since they may be in demand by players.
I see, thanks!