ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation
Default Debaters'/Blu(e)'s secret Bulky build guide for GvG

Oh hi, about time to share these competitive gvg builds, and stuff. We've been keeping this to ourselves and now's the time to not be selfish and share.

Tired of being a free kill in GvG? Here's a guide that will help you become a sturdy player that's able to give support, do exceptional damage, and survive.

Quote:
Due to the many defensive moves that came out(Guard, DarkBarrier, FattyShield, and Skunk protector(?)) with the support of Bodyguard, the Kamikaze build is nothing but a free kill piece of shit in the competitive GvG arena. The whole point of the Kamikaze build was to kill as many as you can then die, but thanks to the overused skill, guard, Kamikaze lions like Duber, will have a hard time going through their defensive line.

BEHOLD! The new build I thought about last night, the bulky build. The idea of the build is to be a sturdy tank, take a lot of hits, and be able to do exceptional damage. This build will help in a long-run matches. Watch the Kamikazes fail hard and die as they try to kill the great sturdy walls of China.

The following builds, are the builds I recommend you to go for:

Power Type:

Hybrid Buffalos/Bunnies:
With the new skill "Guard", Power types are now in the same level of the Charm type. Almost all classes suffer as they try to break the guard while they're being slaughtered at the same time. Only the Magic type is its good counter.

Recommended build graph: 4114
-Take advantage of those 4 points in Charm. If you're a 4123 or a 4132, I suggest you to change it(when you can). If you want to be bulky, then you'd need the extra HPs (or DP??). You do not want Weight nor Luck. Weight is easily obtained by using the Pouch glitch. LK is unnecessary since Tetra gives a major boost damage. HV you don't need since Guard is already there for you to block physical attacks. You'd be needing HP to survive attacks from Magic types.

Recommended stat distribution: Pure AP, Pure AC, or half AC-AP
Recommended equips:
Head Gear: Use a headgear that gives extra AC, HP or maybe AP. Compound it with HP.
Shield: Use a shield that gives extra AC, HP, and HV. Compound with HP
Weapon: A weapon with high AP and AC. Compound with AC, and attempt to refine it to a high level.
Accessories: Any accessories that give decent AP, AC, and HP. Compound with AC, HP or AP.
Cape: A cape that has AP, AC, and HP bonus. Compound with HP
Inner wear: Any innerwear that gives AP, AC, and HP bonus. Compound with HP
Sunglasses: Anything that gives AP, AC, and HP. Compound with AC
Pet: Any pet that gives exceptional AP, AC, and HP

- IMO, full AC in build distribution is the way to go, since Tetra is already overkill but if you're worried about ohko-ing, then go for AP/AC. Be sure to have atleast 20k HP to survive 3-4k Arrow Rush from a full MA Dragon w/ BodyGuard support.

Other possible (??): The inferno set gives you a godly Fire%. If you're going to go for this set, make sure to have HP accessories. You wouldn't need AC because you can just guard break and slaughter the enemy in 1-2 shots without missing.

GvG tips: Always stick to Bodyguard(if there's any), and keep an eye on your Guard. Never lose it, always use Guard after it's cooldown. When fighting Dark Dragons/Sheeps, always use Faint+GB otherwise, you'll find yourself dead w/ them (Tetra+Dark barrier = Overkill + Suicide) Make sure to have enough AC to ohko a HP charms with Tetra-ed Quad. Faint+GB on HV charms.

Magic Type:

Hybrid Dragons/Sheeps:
The Magic type gets a major hax boost w/ Heaven's shield and Withering Disease. Magic types has the ability to cripple teams with their annoying handicap/debuff skills.

Recommended build graph: 1414
- Dont worry about LK/missing on lions and other dragons, the physical bulkies have the job to kill them for you. Your main job is to cripple physicals as you survive hits from your opponent with Heaven's Shield/Dark Barrier and Bodyguard support.

Recommended stat distribution: Full MA, or half MA-HP
Recommended equips:
Head Gear: A headgear that gives extra HV, and HP. Compound with HV
Shield: A shield that gives extra HV, and HP. Compound with HP
Weapon: A staff that has high MA with bonus HV. Compound with MA or LK. Refine it as high as possible.
Accessories: An accessory that gives MA, HV, and HP. Compound with HP or HV or maybe MA.
Cape: A cape that gives HP, HV, and MA bonus. Compound with MA or HP
Innerwear: Any innerwear that gives HP, HV, and MA. Compound with HP
Sunglasses: Any sunglasses that gives HP, HV, and MA. Compound with MA, HP or HV
Pet: Any pet that gives exceptional MA, HP, and HV.

- This set gives you the ability to stand higher than any Physicals. I recommend Full MA for Light Dragons/Sheeps, but have enough HP and HV to give 'em physicals a hard time to hit and take Heaven Shield down. Dark Dragons/Sheeps would be needing more HV/HP than light dragons since they don't have Heaven Shield. HP to take any Hybrid Buffalos/Bunnies with you when you die and survive Arrow Rush and to survive Double Shot from Gunners. HV to be a pain in the ass for Charms.

Other possible (??):
-

GvG tips: For Light Dragons/Sheeps, always keep your Heaven Shield alive. Stick to BG if there's any. Since you can't handicap physicals like Dark Dragons/Sheeps can, be sure to rust Bunnies and Buffalos 1st, you don't want your teammates to be dying in one hit. For Dark Dragons/Sheeps, always keep your Dark Barrier alive. When facing a sturdy team(a team that has BG), do not attempt to kill(unless it's guaranteed ohko) but try to handicap as many foes as you can.

Sense Type:
-The most vulnerable type in the competitive field, orly?. Thanks to the new skills, A sense type has the ability to be an annoying sturdy tank that doesn't get affected by skunk, electric shock, dark distraction, etc etc. Keep in mind, that you share these abilities to any party members.

Hybrid Lions/Foxes:
Recommended build graph: 1144
- You are bulky. You do not need AC, Icky Much will provide you AC. You need HP and HV to dodge and survive hits. You need LK to make your Icky Muck effective.

Recommended stat distribution: Pure LK, or half LK-HP
Recommended equips:
Head Gear: A headgear that gives extra LK, HV, and HP. Compound with HV
Gun: A gun that has high AC/AP and maybe LK or HV. Compound with LK Refine as high as possible.
Accessories: (for lions)An accessory that gives LK, HV, and HP. Compound with LK, HV or HP.
Cape: A cape that gives LK, HP, and HV. Compound with HP
Sunglasses: A sunglasses that gives LK, HP, and HV. Compound with LK
Innerwear: An innerwear that gives LK, HP, and HV. Compound with HP
Pet: A pet that gives LK, HP, and HV.

With high LK, Icky Muck, should reduce your opponent's HV, and LK by a huge amount, this will also enable you to dodge magic attacks. With decent HP, and HV you should be able to survive hits. Keep in mind that you won't be needing AC if you're working as a team, you want to Icky Muck your foes for team support.

GvG tips: Always stick to your team, preferably with BG since Senses are very vulnerable types. Icky Muck 1st before anything. Keep your anti-debuff buffs alive for your team will need it.

Other possible (??): -

Charm type:

Pure/Hybrid Racoons/Cats:
- The great wall of China. With the ability to stand strong with Fatty Shield, and give defensive support to your teammates with Body Guard, Charm types are probably the most sturdy wall yet

Recommended build graph: 4114/1144
- Pretty straight forward, 4 points on Power for extra damage or 4 points in sense for Full house

Recommended stat distribution: Pure HV, Pure HP, or half HV-HP
Recommended equips:
Head Gear: A headgear that gives extra HV, and HP. Compound with HP, or HV
Shield: A shield that gives extra HV, and HP. Compound with HP
Weapon: A weapon that gives extra HV, and HP. Compound HP, or HV. It is optional whether to refine it or not.
Accessories: An accessory that gives HV, and HP. Compound with HP, or HV
Cape: A cape that gives HV, and HP. Compound with HP
Sunglasses: Any sunglasses that gives HV, and HP. Compound with HP, or HV
Innerwear: Any innerwear that gives HV, and HP. Compound with HP
Pet: Any pet that gives exceptional, HV, and HP.

-High HV is needed to dodge a Hybrid Buffalo's/Bunnie's Tetra or Uppercut. High HP is needed if you want to be a sturdy BG-er. Don't worry about AC, since all you'd be doing is Full Housing and Skunking anyways.

GvG tips: Always be the front guy of the team. Avoid using skunk if the opponent's team has skunk protection. Keep Bodyguard alive for your team.
For Pure Racoons, bring lots of cards since you'll be full housing a lot. For Hybrid Racoons/Cats, keep Fatty Shield alive.

Other possible (??): -

FINAL REMINDERS:
*Balance the stats out, Do not go pure HV/HP, etc. You want to be a bulky tank that does exceptional damage
**For build graphs, adding 4 points to Charm is ftw. If you're worried about Weight, don't worry about it for its obtainable through the weight glitch
***The build works better if you have decent equips, preferably MyShop, duh
****Leveling helps. I don't care if you're a lvl 15x w/ godly equips. Levels will help you in the long run
*****In GvG, team work still counts. Don't be too cocky and charge the enemies' mob, expecting to be invincible.
We used to have a Kamikaze build but I don't think its worth posting it.

This guide belongs to blue ---->MyMMOGames.net - View Profile: Blue

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Curious.. what is the pouch glitch?

06-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

is when you put on a lot of WT wear on buy pots then take it off O.o

06-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

awesome, except im still pondering on my build for raccoon. Maybe i should keep a balance instead of those extremes.

06-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodofFaith
but then you can't run.. you will have to walk all the time.

BORN TO PLAY

06-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Shade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMatter
I think that's where they use sprints to make their walking speed as fast as normal non-sprint running speed...

06-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMatter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
I think that's where they use sprints to make their walking speed as fast as normal non-sprint running speed...
lol just as he said but that really for power with guards and charm that dont worry about that much

07-02-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

asaulter is an unknown quantity at this point

Would a 1144 charm be hell hard to lvl up? I went 3124 full HV leaving sense at 2, is that a problem? im 45 already, and was hoping to use wild nails and card skills...

07-02-2008   #9 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

^ ask in the charm section where you'll likely get more response.

07-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaulter
Would a 1144 charm be hell hard to lvl up? I went 3124 full HV leaving sense at 2, is that a problem? im 45 already, and was hoping to use wild nails and card skills...

1144 would be a pain, if you dont know what your doing.
Without GL gear it would be a nightmare, if you have GL though, wear AP hats/acc's, and you will be fine

07-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Wow o_o nice guide for new/avid GvGers I guess =D
sadly im a pure bunny

07-03-2008   #12 (permalink)
Irish Wristwatch

Jpen has a spectacular aura aboutJpen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Inkling/Inimical
Class: Gladiator/Cyber Hunter
Level: 15x/195
Guild: pure rage

how does the weight glitch work?

"Give me a Hug"
Currently working on:
Inkling 4123 Pure AP Gladiator
Inimical 1144 Hybrid AC/LK Lion

07-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
Wings of Fire
Special
Awards Event Winner

Suzaku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpen
how does the weight glitch work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodofFaith
I assume that.

eTO Fantasia
Suzaku - 11x 1414 DP Light Dragon
Lysial - 11x 1144 LK Fox
Angellyn - 9x 1414 DP Earth & Wind Sheep

07-04-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

asaulter is an unknown quantity at this point

With GL you mean myshop? a set I dont know? if I dont know this I suppouse I cant lvl a 1144 XD

07-04-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Bored is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaulter
With GL you mean myshop? a set I dont know? if I dont know this I suppouse I cant lvl a 1144 XD
GL set= Pharoh/Golden Lion set

You can get it from Tut or you can buy it. and it's lvl35+ which is a good set for low levels

07-05-2008   #16 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Wait with the new HV nerf would the charm stats be the same?

10-12-2008   #17 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

I never knew it was here...

Anyways, just to make an important point:

If you want to follow my guide, take note that this is only effective against monsters now since HV is nerfed. That is all.

Last edited by Blue; 10-12-2008 at 07:25 PM.

10-12-2008   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Molli is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Molli
IGN: Molli/SourOranges
Class: Rawr~ to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/2xx
Guild: Caballa,{HeartBreak},Debaters,My Harem

o.o I heard hv was fixed or so I thought.

10-12-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

hmph, pure buffalos still fail in gvg i guess considering how there is little talk about them

10-12-2008   #20 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli
o.o I heard hv was fixed or so I thought.
Really? I heard it was still nerfed.