ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS
Default MrPepperchiliMan's guide to training places/money areas as by 17/12/09

hi ya! welcome to my guide!!!

Please note that some of the contents are outdated.
in this guide i show ya where to train and how to earn $ legally.
firstly take note:

This colour means the area is dangerous to some ppl
This colour means a boss spawn in that area AND IT IS DANGEROUS
Normal black colour with UNDERLINE means this area is highly recommended!

Ok so i will be taking up 3 posts so i will have to post a 'reserve'. My guide will take around 20min to finish writing, so please, do not comment yet till i finished all the guides.
TRAINING AREAS]
GUIDE OPEN

PATH TO OOPS Wharf

This area is specially for lvls 40~65. Get urself a party or so and grind!

mermaid palace 3

This area is for lvls 65~75. I will recommend u to train here since u can grind for mermaid Questies, esp. that faildroprate sea herb.

SEABED FIELD 4

this place can be trained from lv 70 to 110. remember to collect the drops by monsters too!

tap 1 and tap 4

This place is SUPERB!!! Players can train from lv 90 to 260 at tap1 and 120 to 260 at tap4. Gunners may not like tap1 becuz of the gun absorbing red salams. Tap4 is good becuz of the gun weakness and phys. weakness of mobs. Nevertheless, these 2 places rocks!
Alert: punisher golem may be dangerous to some ppl.

Phantom school and Dungeon
Phantom school is for lvls 40 to 120 while dungeon is for 100 to 250. Different places of the school can be trained. Lions can train at the Annex since leaderdudes are gun weak, or at the machine room! school 3-2,2-4 are good too for AOEs with booster. Dungeon 1-4, 2-4, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 are perfect spots to grind, but watch out for the Banish/explode by some monsters.

Count blood trials 1 and 2

Kerbs are easier to kill than bats, but they are specially made for magic types. If ur mana wind can OHKO those kerbs it will be insane EXP. Train with a booster or a party here and u will see urself SHOOT to high lvls. Kerbs are for lvls 170~240. While kerbs may seem to have high EXP, bats have more! A Chi-serk buff or a strong AOE character like lions will benefit from this bat area. Lvls are 180~250. Watch out for guardbreaks on kerbs and berserk on bats!

Pirate king Karan trial 1

There are 3 regions in this map. We have the phys,gun weak and very nub anemones, the exploding jellies and the berserking thunderbolt tigers. Simply choose ur favourite spot and go wild. recommended for 130~160.

Poppuri dungeon Moss Cave
This place is for lvls 35 to 44. PLayers can grind on evry mob here and u may find some koom cards to sell too.

Path to Caballa relics
For lvls 40 to 50 this place is quite good. Collect 25 hullet millet as u train.

SNOW MINE 1

This place is simply AWESOME. Get a booster with party (royal) will do u alot of good. Gunners can train on the golden and silver beetles while others can train on ice bears. Watch out for the exploding golden beetles and banishing silver beetles. Try not to make the bears berserk or else its a painful hit. lvls to train here are 170~300

BLACK ASH DUNGEON 4
For lvls 230~320, with a guardian, this place is heaven. Train with a booster or a party and u can level easily. Watch out for those DoomClaws if u have low DP or HV. Some ppl can train here up to 340 as far as i had known. They hit hard.

ICE DUNGEON 2
Well it may seem a little hard to level here, but consider training here if u want to farm teardrops/pinklipstick/hotpacks/icecubes and 170 stones. Lvl range: 165~180

Last edited by mclericp; 12-09-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all

[wharf field 2 and 4
While this place is mainly for collecting Questies, it is a good place too! lvls 60 to 80 players can train in wharf 4 while 55 to 70 players can go to wharf 2. Theres plently of drops to pick up to sell.

techichi field 4

for lvls 200 to 220 this place is great for a party. While it may not have as many trainers or EXP here it is still one of the best.

Mirage island field 1

This place is good for lvls 80 to 100. With a party u can train and collect panaceas for ur TM quest. awesome.

Mermaid dungeons 1 and 2
This place is great for lvls 80 to 110. AOE characters can beat up those mobs at mermaid dungeon 1 and u can collect alot of lv 80 stones here. For dungeon 2, watch out for tanya if u barely survive the sirensong damage.

BLACK ASH DUNGEON 1

For lvls 190 to 270, ppl can train here. It is best to get a guardian at this place so that u can kill those shadow mobs too to gain high exp. Theres plently of drops here, like the highly demanded Incense sticks, iodine pills etc. Ash soldier sometimes hit hard if u kill it halfway.

Now, lets look at the ways of earning $ and some money areas. There are many ways to earn money, some are fast while some are tedious. U can sell chaos feathers which u can earn BIG BUCKS, compound stones such as the 200k worth of HP 170, Boss uniques but their drop sux, or the famous 'MYSHOP' trading. I wouldnt recommend u to do myshop trading cuz u r selling ur own money. why waste ur own money on pixels? If u want to buy cash, try to limit urself. DO NOT BUY if u dont really nid it. If u do, try not to buy alot. After all its your money u are sacrificing.

So lets see, these are some of the places to earn $.

SOKI'S HAMLET

This place can be dugged until failtree decides to release the soki trials. Many things can be gotten from here. U can dig for tech field items which sell from 25k~100k, worn and old tech maps 100k ~200k ea, diamond 500k~1m and u can wack Bigstoneboy for his ult 215s which are NPC price~10m. WARNING: if u just want to dig, make sure u stay away from soki. Never AFK DIG HERE becuz nobody is gonna kill him regularly~

SPICY DRAGON BOSS ROOM

Unlike soki boss room, u can afk dig here. There is some danger here if nobody kills the dragon. As long as one person is after the dragon, the rest can afk dig. However many ppl still die becuz of his summons or spicy is just too *(censored)* up. U can dig for worn/old tap maps which are 75k~200k, tap digs 25k~1m, HARKON 3m~7m, and from spicy u can earn ult 275 which cost from NPC price~10m, his 60k worth of dragon egg and horns too. Splendid~

TAPASCO MINE 2

THIS PLACE IS INSANE! U can actually afk dig here. Each ore u dig worth approx 10k and u NPC them to itemgirl at tap gate. Problem lies with the WT though so stock up ur WT and empty evrything b4 u go.

ICE DUNGEON 1 2 3 and snowfield 4
Like i said earlier, u can collect drops from monsters like pinklipstick and teardrops. they are worth from a 75k to a 350k. U must be really patient though due to the fail drop rate. It depends on your luck, but if u feel that its too tedious here then dont come.

BLACK SWAMP dungeon
U can dig here for the swamp Q which cost around 20k~50k each. Only come here if u have a driller and can tank those mob damage. I recommend u to dig here while u are asleep OR dig while u r doing other things. But it is not so easy to sell those questies, so u might have a limit on how many items u dig.

PHANTOM DUNGEON

Ah, my favourite. U can train here while u collect those stones and phantom eqs. Stone 185 can worth from a 100k to a 500k each while phantom eq can be sold for NPC price to 100m or so if u get a hax one. Danger though, beware of banish and explode!

TAPASCO FIELD 3 AND 4
Since tap items drop like hell, u can actually collect tons of them to sell. Prices range from 40k~100k each. Only target reggaeorc/regent orc and if possible funky orc.

MYSHOP TRADING
High risk! if u wish to buy myshop it is recommended to buy here on ggftw. I m sure u all know how to trade myshop and how to avoid being scammed, but still week at least 1 person will get scammed, mostly newbies.

CHAOS FEATHERS
If u have feathers that are useless to you, sell them! Esp. cf 140,170,185,200,215,230,275! many ppl are demanding them becuz failtree removed all cfs from minePQ or PQ. This is becuz with every temper, u will get a whole new EQUIP due to the result. Thats why ntreev remove them, so that u cant temper it and u hv to buy more LOLbox to get what u want. Pretty dumb huh?

What ever is the case, pick up all galders and sell every item possible but make sure it is demanding and not crap item. If u are not sure of the price, ASK! Do not simply assume that this item (e.g. pearl pistol) cost 50m and u just sell it. In the end u regret and start crying but its too late. U can try the ingame rating system (type /rate <item>) for example: /rate Blood Shield. The result will then show u the minimum, maximum and the avg price. Now lets take alook at the Boss uniques.

Last edited by mclericp; 12-09-2010 at 07:49 AM.

12-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

BOSS UNIQUES
Since the new boss system, failtree destroyed the boss drop rate and thus prices began to soar. When soki items come, be prepared to see the worst.

These uniques are dropped from Boss, i will not talk about the accessories(shield for tenter), neither about absolute uniques.
*i had trouble uploading the pictures, so i didnt post any pics*
Pharaoh Hat, dropped by tut. It costs around 2m. lv 35. Boss in desert.
Golden sword, dropped by tut. It cost around 14m. lv 35. Boss in desert
Golden lion shield, dropped by tut. Costs around 7m. lv 35. Boss in desert
Guardian soul's helm, Drop: tombeth. Costs around 9m, lv 90. Boss in relics
Guardian's soul staff, drop: Tombeth, worth 100m lv 90. boss in relics
Guardian's soul shield, drop: tombeth, cost 16m lv 90. Boss in relics
Dread cutlass. drop: skull, worth 250m lv 120. Boss in Oops wh0rewharf.
Dread hat, drop: skull, worth 40m, lv 120. Boss in Oops Wh0re wharf.
Pearl pistol, dropped by karan, worth 150m, lv150. Boss in GB
ebon hat, dropped by karan, worth 25m, lv 150. Boss in GB
Blood shield dropped by count worth 40m lv 180. Boss in vamp
Blood sword, dropped by count, costs 200m, lv 180. Boss in vamp
mark of the vampire, dropped by count, costs 30m, lv 180. Boss in vamp.
Tenter lion earring, d:tenter , costs 100m, lv 210. Boss in swamp
tenter lion tail spear, d:tenter, costs 230m, lv 210. Boss in swamp
tenter lion mane, d:tenter, costs 25m, lv 210.Boss in swamp
Ice heart sword, d: Ice wh0rewoman, costs 400m, lv 240
ice diademn, dropped by that iciclewoman, costs 150m, lv 240
ice shield, dropped by that u-know-who, costs 170m, lv 240
Odinea is found in SNOW.
Boss soki's equips: soki is found in techichi
-staff approx 450m???????????????????
-helm approx 180m?????????????
-shield approx 210m????????
Soon to come: soki set
note these prices are predicted base on odinea and count's prices.

CIAO

Last edited by mclericp; 03-15-2010 at 11:16 PM.

12-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
CHAOS FEATHERS
If u have feathers that are useless to you, sell them! Esp. cf 140,170,185,200,215,230,275! many ppl are demanding them becuz failtree removed all cfs from minePQ or PQ. This is becuz with every temper, u will get a whole new EQUIP due to the result. Thats why ntreev remove them, so that u cant temper it and u hv to buy more LOLbox to get what u want. Pretty dumb huh?

What ever is the case, pick up all galders and sell every item possible but make sure it is demanding and not crap item. If u are not sure of the price, ASK! Do not simply assume that this item (e.g. pearl pistol) cost 50m and u just sell it. In the end u regret and start crying but its too late. U can try the ingame rating system (type /rate <item>) for example: /rate Blood Shield. The result will then show u the minimum, maximum and the avg price. Now lets take alook at the Boss uniques.
CF 185 is intact.

12-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

oh yea i forgot about that we can still get cf185 from tapmine. They should make it cf275 for reward or both as reward, but getting a cf185 from a lv 260 mine PQ isnt....making sense

12-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

btw...you can grind at ice bears 'till 321 untill the exp nerf

My friends still grind there at 340 because of the spawn

12-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

ok edited to lv 320 approx for icebears.

03-01-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MrFlipFlop is a jewel in the roughMrFlipFlop is a jewel in the roughMrFlipFlop is a jewel in the roughMrFlipFlop is a jewel in the rough
IGN: xMrChaos | xMrFlipFlop
Class: Cyber Hunter | Priest to_lion
Level: 27x | 23x
Guild: ChibiDeity

This is really good, +Rep. You should try organise them in a way that they are arranged based on levels. EG: Level 50~60 = blah, level 200~250 = blah.

B> 4G Card 3

03-15-2010   #9 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlipFlop
This is really good, +Rep. You should try organise them in a way that they are arranged based on levels. EG: Level 50~60 = blah, level 200~250 = blah.
lol i made this thread
and now i spent 1hour
thinking where my cat,
my bun and my coon
should train...

i m a dumb @ss... -.-

03-17-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

kwang123 will become famous soon enoughkwang123 will become famous soon enough
IGN: GarenSan
Class: SheMale to_thiefmaster
Level: RUSHING