ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2009   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar
Default How to earn points through Surveys.

[For simplicity, when I refer to "surveys," I am including "free" offers and "popular" offers.]

-------------------------------

Introduction:

It is possible to earn points through surveys on Ntreev's website. First, log onto Ntreev.net and click "Free" (image below).

This guide gets you started on surveys and provides "tips" to increase your chances of being credited with points. This guide DOES NOT explain how to do any particular survey; you have to figure that out on your own. I generally do Surveys, Free Offers and Popular Offers (image below). For my own safety, I'm not liable for any of your actions, which is why, I will NOT tell you to use false information in your surveys. Figure whether to provide true or false information on your own. To check your survey status, click the green "Check Offer Status" button (image below). In my experience, the identical purple button above the green button does not work.

Expect to spend some efforts into these surveys. If you are too lazy, then you might as well give up. Nothing is really "free" in this world. In this case, you have to spend effort on tedious surveys to get points.

DO NOT PM me on ggftw regarding anything related to surveys. DO NOT whisper me ingame regarding anything related to surveys. I'll ignore any messages of those instances, and if you overdo it, I'll report you.

This is pretty obvious but DO NOT ask me to sell you points. Hah.

Spoiler!

DO NOT's:

- Do not do any surveys requiring purchases. Surveys that require purchases state so in the survey description. They are generally the surveys that are worth over 10k. If you have to pay to get these so-called "free" points, then you might as well buy them directly.

- Do not do any surveys that require a valid credit card number. These are also generally worth over 10k points. Read the survey description to identify whether a survey requires credit card information or not. If you have any common sense, don't mess with these offers.

- Do not do any surveys requiring cell phone pin confirmation. Again, read the survey descriptions. These are also not worth it. I've never tried them but I heard that you will be charged monthly fees if you confirm your pin. I heard that even if you unsubscribe, you will continue to be charged.

- Do not do any surveys that require downloading. The downloads most likely contain spywares or adwares.

- It is probably in your best interest if you do not do surveys on multiple accounts. The website can IP-track you. If you do surveys on multiple accounts, you may be susceptible to IP-bans.

Tips:

- Use a valid email address in your surveys. However, do not use your primary email for obvious reasons. Simply create a new email address on gmail or something. You NEED to confirm emails to ensure that you are credited with points. Even if you finish a survey, if you do not confirm an email, you may not be credited!

- Clear your cookies to ensure that you are credited with points. Some surveys do use cookies to track you.

- New surveys are updated roughly once a week. Since new surveys will keep coming out, the amount you can earn is almost boundless. Check for new surveys once a week.

- For efficiency, make a filter to sort out your spam. All your spam should be directed to your spam box, while all your "confirmation" + "activation" emails should be directed to your inbox (image below). For gmail, go to Settings>Filters>Create a new filter and type in keywords like "confirm" or "activate" in the Has the words box and check the "Never send it to Spam" in the next step.

- As you may realize, some companies provide multiple surveys but each survey may require a different email address. You can get around this by masking your email with something like http://spambox.us/.

- It is necessary to understand that NOT ALL surveys will credit you. Yes, even if you complete a survey, you may not be credited (check out my record for examples).

Spoiler!

My Record:

First of all, this is NOT a testimonial or anything of that nature. I do not benefit by making this guide or providing this record. There are no referral links in this thread either. This record shows you what has worked for me. Please keep in mind that just because a survey works for me, it may not work for you. And just because a survey does not work for me, it may work for you.

Here is my record on google spreadsheet:

surveys_offers.xlsx. (Again, DO NOT message me and ask me how I did this. Read this guide and figure it out on your own.)

(The statistic provided is actually understated. As you may realize, some surveys are listed more than once, but of course, they only credit once. My record also includes a couple cell phone + purchase + download + credit card offers that I do not ever intend to complete.)

Once you run out of surveys:

I've done Playspan and it has worked for me. The process is very simple and identical to the one described above. You do surveys for points. However, instead of being credited directly to your Trickster account, they email you an "e-pin" (image below). Follow the instructions in the email. Type in the e-pin on Ntreev.net and you will instantly be credited.
Spoiler!

And yes, it has worked for me. I have made 20k points on playspan (although only 10k is shown in the image below). Of course, you even get mileage.
Spoiler!

To get started, go to http://store.playspan.com/ and sign up. You need an absolutely valid email, otherwise, they cannot email you an e-pin. To further explain the process, you add "Ntreev Points" into your shopping cart. Instead of buying the Ntreev Points with cash, you use the "Ultimatepoints" that you have earned from doing surveys on Playspan.

Click on "Virtual Currencies" on the left and click Ntreev Points and you will see a selection of points that are available for purchase (in our case, we will pay with Ultimatepoints). You need 1000 Ultimatepoints to buy 10k Ntreev Points; 2000 for 20k; 5000 for 50k.

To get started on the surveys, click on the yellow button at the top-right that says "UltimatePoints Balance." Next, click on the "Get Ultimate Points" tab. Finally, click on the red "Earn" button at the bottom of the page and the survey window will pop up. In the survey window, you can click the "Free" tab to filter out all the surveys. Again, read carefully the survey descriptions before you get started.

The only inconvenience with Playspan is that you can only do a certain amount of surveys in a given amount of time. After hitting the limit, they will lock you out for a couple of hours or something.

Enjoy and feel free to +rep me.

Last edited by posu; 11-03-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

;3,,,,thx,,,sry for p.med u

Last edited by Ken; 11-01-2009 at 11:10 AM.

11-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Valr will become famous soon enough

Just more proof that it does indeed work. Been doing this since they first added it onto the site. :P

11-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

T.T 80k? g....

11-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had the "check offer status" green button down there where you choose from free, popular, etc. :/ I just have the check offer status button that takes me to what offers I've done/which ones awarded me with points.

There's nothing under the offers when I click "free." @_x

11-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in New York.. D: Maybe FireFox is causing it?

11-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Hm, I have my NoScript/Adblock disabled on Trickster... let me try in IE and see if it works.

11-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

...and for some reason, as soon as I open up IE it closes automatically. Never done that before, maybe it's cause I have Trickster running.

Yeah I'll stick to Firefox, going to mess around and stuff. I think I have updated it recently... *checks*

11-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the rough
IGN: OmegaAxel, OmegaAxis
Class: Gladiator, Thief Master
Level: FailLvl

usop, can you tell how much time do you usually spend doing that? And in that time, how many pts do you make D=?

11-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Disabled NoScript... still won't show. ;_; Ughhh.

11-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I had the same problem with it not showing me the green one, then one day it decided to work for me. No idea what I did. I rarely use these, and I only do a certain few offers. But good idea showing people that it does infact work, and how to get there, I'm sure more people will start using them. :]

11-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Lucky Settie, I've never seen the green button thing since the release of the free offers. x_x

11-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the rough
IGN: OmegaAxel, OmegaAxis
Class: Gladiator, Thief Master
Level: FailLvl

Well, thanks for the guide. =D

Last edited by ZeroShadow; 11-03-2009 at 09:29 PM.

11-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Valr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroShadow
usop, can you tell how much time do you usually spend doing that? And in that time, how many pts do you make D=?
It takes about 3-4 hours to earn 60k+ points.

FYI: It is against Sometrics ToS to create more than one account to do the same surveys. They'll IP ban you if you create a new account to do points.

Last edited by Valr; 11-03-2009 at 02:27 PM.

11-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Sweet, just got 4.5k points in under five minutes. I hope I can keep this up for a while~

11-01-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Thank you so very much for posting this guide! I did around 30 surveys and I've only received a grand total of 3,000 points but with your tips I'm sure my luck will turn around. Thanks again and I'm so jealous of your chart and how much points you've received. xD

11-01-2009   #17 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Nope, it didn't work. I just went through offers the same way I always did, clicking the arrows to see the next offer. xD

11-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

I don't have that screen when I go to the free section. To be specific I dont have the bottom part where it has popular and survey thing. I only have the top part where you click the side arrows.

Last edited by Zelkyri; 11-01-2009 at 01:10 PM.

11-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkyri
I don't have that screen when I go to the free section. To be specific I dont have the bottom part where it has popular and survey thing. I only have the top part where you click the side arrows.
^Exactly the same for me. I wish I could figure out why. :/

11-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
Ken
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami
Thank you so very much for posting this guide! I did around 30 surveys and I've only received a grand total of 3,000 points but with your tips I'm sure my luck will turn around. Thanks again and I'm so jealous of your chart and how much points you've received. xD

same with me...hate mail filter