ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-05-2011   #141 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountBlood
Yeah, I tend to avoid the insurance quotes, and anything that involves phone activation.
Some free offers require phone numbers though. But 1/2 of them actuallygive points. I did a 'win a Aquos TV' offer last time, it required a number, but i got 2000 pts in the end.
Dude try dating sites too. It is simple to earn credit: Jus register and wait. But they r hard to come by for me.

And to all people: ONLY DO THE FREE INSTALLATION OFFERS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I dont know how many times i have stressed this, but i keep getting complains from my frens, saying they did some install thing and got trojans etc... So dont do any install/mobile stuff. Other than that, it is ok.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-27-2011   #142 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Alliance of Valiant ArmsCounter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineSudden Attack
Awards Facebook Fan

Index2ooo is on a distinguished road
IGN: zXephyr
Class: Soul Master to_warrior
Level: 103
Guild: Ridiculous

cool guide

04-27-2011   #143 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Seijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of light

I have a question. By "do not do surveys on multiple accounts", what is meant exactly? Personally, I have been doing the same offers using different email addresses (but on the same Ntreev/SGI account), since I couldn't do it over again with one email address, obviously. And I was wondering if that would come back and haunt me later.

06-30-2011   #144 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

i've tried doing some free offers and popular offers but i cant seem to get the rewards...(i dont even know if i managed to really do what they asked me to do)

for example the watch video thing from game coins opens up a new window but there are no videos in it...its just like an ad or something...

i also tried the gamer missions and managed to earn game coins after the mission i've done and yet no credits...

and lastly, i cant seem to find anything under the "Survey" tab...is it because there are no available surveys? its been like 4 days like that...

did i do something wrong?

07-14-2011   #145 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sumer is on a distinguished road
IGN: ask me (i'm antisocial)
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 33x
Guild: I.AM.ANTI.SOCIAL

Thanks for the guide, it helped me get started.

nephi: dunno if it helps but i always use internet explorer for these stuff with no extensions whatsoever, maybe u have adblock or other whatnots, like pop-up blocker on and so on so forth.

Sumer

12-22-2012   #146 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

nice guide o: i started this today and got 9,5k points