- Do not do any surveys requiring purchases. Surveys that require purchases state so in the survey description. They are generally the surveys that are worth over 10k. If you have to pay to get these so-called "free" points, then you might as well buy them directly.
- Do not do any surveys that require a valid credit card number. These are also generally worth over 10k points. Read the survey description to identify whether a survey requires credit card information or not. If you have any common sense, don't mess with these offers.
- Do not do any surveys requiring cell phone pin confirmation. Again, read the survey descriptions. These are also not worth it. I've never tried them but I heard that you will be charged monthly fees if you confirm your pin. I heard that even if you unsubscribe, you will continue to be charged.
- Do not do any surveys that require downloading. The downloads most likely contain spywares or adwares.
- It is probably in your best interest if you do not do surveys on multiple accounts. The website can IP-track you. If you do surveys on multiple accounts, you may be susceptible to IP-bans.
since in the topic of surveys i just noticed them .
1- i wanted to ask are all the surveys open to the uk i mean those that donot require phone confirmtion & to pay for?
2- are the other surveys open for the uk since i live in the uk i cant see much of any green button or the number of surveys for the uk?
3- plz can any one inform or post here wether the surveys are open for the uk & also
4 - plz can any one put a proprer step wise guide with screen-shots if possible on indicating how to go about earning all the points from the surveys?
how do i go about doing all them sucesfully to get the points?
i have read the starting post but m still confused on how togo about getting the all the points for each survey .