ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2009   #21 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Those quiz/download and install surveys hate me... I did them the 100% correct way and none of them gave me anything. -.-;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2009   #22 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Did you actually check the time? Each survey specifies how long before you get the points.
Not all are "finish survey and get the points on the spot."

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

11-01-2009   #23 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I did, and I've done these type offers months ago the same way and never received the points. xD Just thought I'd be lucky this time around, guess not. :(

11-01-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Bifrost will become famous soon enoughBifrost will become famous soon enough
IGN: TetraBunny
Class: Smexy Bun Bun to_schoolgirl
Level: Lv200+
Guild: NiteFire

How about for people who lives in Asia / South East Asia? Is there anyway to get those surveys? What I see under the Free section is nothing do-able because they are "not available in your region" ><"

Feeling lazy to hunt questies? Click the link below!
TetraBunny's [Quest Items => Cards] Trading Service [Terminated]

11-01-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

- Can you see a bottom section? - Yes, I can.
- Where do you live? - East Coast USA (North Carolina to be exact)

I have a question though, I seen on your spreadsheet how most of the quizzes you've done were spaces like 2-3 minutes apart, so does that mean if it only asks to enter valid information on the surveys then you don't need to go through with the million offers to reach the end before it counts?

11-01-2009   #26 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
I forgot to mention, don't do install surveys. They mostly have spywares. Scan for spywares right away.
I learned that the hard way. =x

But for people who it wont work for, try reinstalling Firefox..It could possibly work. That or use IE. >_> it's not as good but it works just fine...

11-01-2009   #27 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

- Can you see a bottom section? Nope
- Where do you live? East coast - NYC

The playspan ones add mileage which can rack up and give you bonuses when you actually recharge depending on your mileage rank.

11-01-2009   #28 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Thanks a bunch for the PlaySpan info! The site is incredibly slow though, or is it me..? Well, not that slow but slower than what I'm used to. I just clicked the "free" tab to filter out all other offers and it's taking a while to load. q_q

11-01-2009   #29 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Nope... x_x The button that takes you to the next batch of offers doesn't load either. No PlaySpan for me I guess. D:

11-01-2009   #30 (permalink)
retired

wacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura about
Class: Gladiator, Scientist, Dark Lord, Thief Master to_buffalo
Level: retired
Guild: retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifrost
How about for people who lives in Asia / South East Asia? Is there anyway to get those surveys? What I see under the Free section is nothing do-able because they are "not available in your region" ><"
i'm from SEA too and i get that as well... i did see some survey qns that i could do but asked me to enter my mobile number in the end.... and i noted that it says that upon submission i would be subscribed to some vuzoo service for $6 a mth... so i stopped there...

regards,
wacky

11-01-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the rough
IGN: OmegaAxel, OmegaAxis
Class: Gladiator, Thief Master
Level: FailLvl

Yes it shows.
South America (Brazil).

The bypass IP thing doesn't work anymore. Any hints? Pm me if you can't talk on here XD

11-01-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

If/when I get this to work, take my word for it i'll blow through ALL of the surveys I can. The question is do the surveys get replaced or is there one that I can do over and over?

11-02-2009   #33 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
For most of them, once you complete a survey, the survey disappears. But like I said before, new surveys come out about once a week.
There are surveys you can do daily, but those are very limited.

Oh, btw, I'm in Michigan and it works for me. :]

11-02-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

I would just like to add that when you log-on to PlaySpan, you need to enter your e-mail address in ALL lowercase letters or else you'll get an error.

11-02-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Bifrost will become famous soon enoughBifrost will become famous soon enough
IGN: TetraBunny
Class: Smexy Bun Bun to_schoolgirl
Level: Lv200+
Guild: NiteFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
i'm from SEA too and i get that as well... i did see some survey qns that i could do but asked me to enter my mobile number in the end.... and i noted that it says that upon submission i would be subscribed to some vuzoo service for $6 a mth... so i stopped there...

regards,
wacky
So..we (SEA-ians/Asians) cant get free points through 'free' surveys? This is sad..

Feeling lazy to hunt questies? Click the link below!
TetraBunny's [Quest Items => Cards] Trading Service [Terminated]

11-02-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the rough

Omg, usopsama, thanks a lot =D

I've managed to make around 8k today (even with fail attempts) but I'm happy with it. If it wasn't for your guide I would never had made it.

Now I hope to get pts to get Jen before the patch on the 4th D=

11-03-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

15k so far 8D

Last edited by ZeroShadow; 11-03-2009 at 09:30 PM.

11-03-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sweetmoon is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raviera
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 200
Guild: Kotetsu

Thanks for posting this up. I'm slow, but I'm gradually making some money!

11-04-2009   #39 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

does this work if i use IP changer or something?

BORN TO PLAY

11-04-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

indio is on a distinguished road
IGN: indioCOON, LourdVh0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMatter
does this work if i use IP changer or something?

what he said...

i wanna try those surveys or something...