ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

BakaPunch is on a distinguished road
Default Skull's trials and set quest

The guide might be hard to understand since this is my first guide writing it.
If someone can write a better guide, please do. Thank you for reading the guide.
To go in:
give master foe card to card girl in order to go in.
make sure to bring a drill coz u will definitely need to drill
First trial:
:talk to shaman girl Jia and kill 10 black foe in the room for the monster quest
and go back out to finish it then
:talk to card girl in order to do the second part of 1st trial
-kill 10 master foe in the room
then talk to shaman girl Jia again for 3rd part
drill 5 love crystal (you can either drill where the npcs are or drill in the room.)
(it is harder to drill in the room where the npcs are.)
Second trial:
talk to copyfish and he will ask 4 crystals
1st crystal is from requi(careful these requis can explode)
2nd crystal is from crow
3rd crystal is from quiem
4th crystal is from drilling
then talk to the copyfish at the left side(not the same one)
Third trial:
the copyfish at the beginning will ask for 6 requiem mass candle and 1 candelabrum
go to northwest corner copyfish and he will send u to 2nd part which will ask you to kill 1 requi in there.
go to southeast corner copyfish and 3rd part will ask you to get 1 requiem sword and brush.
northeast corner copyfish will ask you to kill a quiem
and then just keep talking to copyfishes until you get to talk to shaman girl jia.
She will send you to 4th trial.
Fourth trial:
drill for 3 music notes. A, G and F notes here
first talk to la vida and she will give you a quest. Talk to her again to finish it.
then talk to vice captain and he will ask you to teach the pirate the music notes.
talk from left to right and then after you finish talk to the vice captain again.
La vida will send you to next room.
After this just keep going south slight to the west. talk to shaman girl jia to get teleported
to the boss room.
SET QUEST
with the hat and sword talk to star girl stela in oops wharf and choose the 4th option.
keep talking to her and she will give u the quest.
after getting the quest talk to her again to finish it and she will ask you to get something
from shaman girl jia at gate of oops wharf.
shaman girl jia will ask you to go and get 5 cards. requi, quiem, crow, black foe and master foe cards. That's all you have to do for the quest and u get the accessory.
Title is "Dread Pirate".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
Irish Wristwatch

Jpen has a spectacular aura aboutJpen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Inkling/Inimical
Class: Gladiator/Cyber Hunter
Level: 15x/195
Guild: pure rage

I would like to add some advice, based on my dealings with the trials (*shakes fist at Capt. Skull)

I advise people to gather extra drillable items (at least enough to go 3 times in a row)
the best places to drill for candles are in the areas where there arent any monsters (the places the domdom's teleport you to, especially the ones AFTER you finish the quiem quest [domdom 11, 12, and Jia])
if you get behind at any time, stop to gather candles or crystal sounds. Proceed to the dom dom quests, and get the 3rd letter of approval, that way you can skip the annoying dialog.

Lions/Hybrid foxes be warned, he is gun resistant, shield breaker is a good idea if you want to beat him quickly

"Give me a Hug"
Currently working on:
Inkling 4123 Pure AP Gladiator
Inimical 1144 Hybrid AC/LK Lion

06-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Song is on a distinguished road
IGN: Songers
Class: Dragon to_teacher
Level: 24x
Guild: Cool Guild

AND if u can't run the quest becouse jia says u are not mentally prepare ... means u need to delete the PQ or MQ in your quest log ;d;d

AND u still need to drill hes cabin for ulti cap and leather gear ;/;/ wchich means those items gona sky high with price ;d

Last edited by Song; 06-07-2009 at 04:55 PM.

06-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
Irish Wristwatch

Jpen has a spectacular aura aboutJpen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Inkling/Inimical
Class: Gladiator/Cyber Hunter
Level: 15x/195
Guild: pure rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song

AND u still need to drill hes cabin for ulti cap and leather gear ;/;/ wchich means those items gona sky high with price ;d
OR people will ignore them completely :/

also, if you hit NO as an option after you turn in the quest during any of the quests, it screws up and makes you start the map completely over. Good Job nTreev

Edit: Requi's explode, but they can be dodged

"Give me a Hug"
Currently working on:
Inkling 4123 Pure AP Gladiator
Inimical 1144 Hybrid AC/LK Lion

Last edited by Jpen; 06-08-2009 at 09:26 AM.

06-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.

My 197 bunny needed "Sea Ivory" to enter the trials. :x

06-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

All the entry items for every revo'ed boss have been changed because of the new instanced system~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-11-2009   #7 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future

I used Bakapunches guide, made it abit more clear & hopefully helpfull :3

Captain Skull Trials

Note - Please don't forget your drill, theres some involved(Max Depth is around 60) :3
To Enter

Requires 1 "Sea Ivory" Drilled in any Oops Field. Talk to Card Girl in Oops Warf Field 4.

Room 1 - "Not the Right Ship"
Trial 1

Talk to sham girl Jia. Her first quest will be to kill 10 "Dread Black Foes". She will warp you to the room with the "Dread" monsters in. She gives you an timer of 2 mins. Leave & Talk to Jia when you finished.

After that, talk to Card Girl for the second part of the trial. She will ask you to kill 10 "Dread Master Foes" She will warp you to the room with the "Dread" monsters in. She also gives you a 2 min timer. Leave & Talk to Card Girl

After this, talk to Jia Again. She will want you too drill 5 "Love Crystals" These are either drillable from either the "Dread" monster room (you will be asked if you want to be warped into that room) or the room the NPC's in.

Room 2 - "Not This Map
Trial 2

Talk the Copyfish Domdom.

He will ask for 4 Crystallized Sound.

The first is from "Dread Requi". These are found by walking down the crates & going through the blue crate.
Warning, these will explode. However, they sometimes can be evaded

The second is from "Dread Quiem" These are found by the blue crate by Requi. Go up the Ledge, and go round the box.

The Third is from "Dread Crow". These are found inbetween the crates by Queim

The Fourth is drilled thoughout the 2nd map "Not this Map"

Talk to Copy fish Domdom to wards the middle left of the map.

Room 3 - Real Wharf of Darkness
Trial 3

Talk to Copyfish domdom at the beginning. He will warp you to another copyfish domdom.

This copyfish domdom will require you to drill 6 "Requiem Mass Candles" and 1 "Requiem Mass Candelabrum"

When you have finished, talk to domdom again, (the one where you started this quest). After you had finished, you get warped to copy fish2 (on my picture), Walk up and left slightly to copyfish 3 (on my picture). He warps you to another copyfish.

Note - Copyfish 4 is the red dot on the LEFT - Silly Jessis forgot to add it ^^;;

Copyfish 4 to start the next quest. He require you to kill "Black Heart Requei" (1 in 1 minute) He will warp you back to fish 3. Kill the Requei & talk to fish 3 to warp back to Fish 4.

Walk to copy fish 5 (on my picture) and he will warp you to CF6(picture). This fish require 1 "Requiem Mass Brush" & 1 "Requiem Mass Sword" These are both drillable in the map.
He will warp you back to CF5 but you can talk to him to warp you to a safer drill spot.

Once you have drilled these, talk to Cf6 and he will take them and warp you back to cf5.

Copyfish 7 is another monster quest. He requires you to kill "Black Hearted Quiem" (1 in 1 minute) when you have finished he will warp you to another copy fish. With these, you can just talk to them till you get to Shaman Girl Jia :3

Room 4 - Real Dock of Darkness
Trial 4

Talk to La-vida. She talks, and then you have to go back to her to finish her quest.
After that, talk to Vice Captain. He wants you to 'teach the pirates music notes'

Talk to them from left to right. The music notes are drilled from Map4 "Real Dock.."
The Notes are A - F - G

Once you have done this, talk to the Vice captain again. After that, once again talk to la-vida and she will warp you to Jia, who is by the portal to Captain Skull.

From here, Good Luck and I Hope you get a rare :3

Set Quest

Still not full details till i get the sword lol

Each quest gives Exp:31569451, TM Exp: 5777403

Using "Bakapunch's" guide

Quote:
with the hat and sword talk to star girl stela in oops wharf and choose the 4th option.
after getting the quest talk to her again to finish it and she will ask you to get something
shaman girl jia will ask you to go and get 5 cards. requi, quiem, crow, black foe and master foe cards. That's all you have to do for the quest and u get the accessory.
Title is "Dread Pirate".

I Hope this is of some help ^^

If it helped, +rep please ^^ <3

Thanks To:
Bakapunch - For the orginal guide :3
SuzuHaru - for the exp ^^

Last edited by JessikaLeigh; 06-13-2009 at 02:53 PM.

06-11-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

Well done Jessi, I'm glad you finally got it finished. =P ...And yes ima rep you for this (as well as the original guide poster) since I might be using this guide soon.

06-12-2009   #9 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

:P If anyone has the exp from the quest, it would be appreciated.

06-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
Haru Haru Love

SuzuHaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SuzuHaru Send a message via Yahoo to SuzuHaru
IGN: xXReccaKunXx, and others
Class: Lion? Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 16x
Guild: ChocoBerry

The first Quest for the Set (An Area of Bad Vibes) gives EXP: 31569451, TM Exp: 5777403

Second one gives the same as the one on the first.

Last one gives the same EXP and TM Exp, as well as the Accessory. ^^

02-04-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaPunch
SET QUEST
Title is "Dread Pirate".
Are there any prerequisite quests that you need to complete to have the ability to do this quest (besides being level 120)? I've tried to complete it just recently, but Stella Fortune Girl wouldn't allow me to start it. Any ideas why it might not work?

02-04-2010   #12 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

You need to have done the Stella Quest in Cora. You need to give 3 soaps I think.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

02-05-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari

^ I've completed the quest. I also went to Skull to get a seal to see if that's the problem. Do you think with the recent update of Quest Logs (to make 6 quests simultaneously available at any given time), Ntreev maybe deleted our old & active quest logs or something? The only quests I remember doing are Party Quests, which based on Song's response needs to be inactive for this one to work. However, all of my quest logs were empty when I tried to complete it.

I used fortunes to help me train quicker, so I doubt that's the cause. Have any other ideas?

02-05-2010   #14 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute

You have the set and you're talking to the Stella in Oops Wharf Town?

02-06-2010   #15 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

to do the set quest you need to be between lvl 120-210, for the first quest you need skulls hat, for quest two you need the hat and sword. And it must be the stella at the town, the one next to field 4 with the drunk don statue.

If that doesn't help maybe you could explain the whole issue with more detail even if they sound minuscule as usually the devil is in the details.

02-06-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Hmm, well when I tried the quest I didn't have any other boss seals (besides Tut). I was able to complete his accessory quest sometime last year without any problems. But isn't there like an error with Tut's accessory quest (as of now) that transports people to Snow Field 1 or something? You think maybe they also created some kind of error with Skull's accessory quest as well?

I'm not quite sure if it's just me that's having the problem, but maybe Ntreev updated the accessory quests to where you have to at least have a seal (or completed the quests to get to the bosses) in order to start the accessory quest for each boss? I'm also wondering if this can be attributed to the last few maintenances.

@ Dragon: I borrowed the set for a brief time period and clicked the 4th option numerous times (it states "I'd rather not," right?). Stella just repeated what she says to everyone: "Go away idiot/moron."

Last edited by Hykari; 02-06-2010 at 05:40 PM.

02-06-2010   #17 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

I just did the quest. It work properly

The Quest is the 5th option. So if you're not seeing it, you may have not done the soap quest :<

02-07-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
I just did the quest. It work properly

The Quest is the 5th option. So if you're not seeing it, you may have not done the soap quest :<
Ah, that must've been the problem. Thanks for the confirmation. +Rep