ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-14-2009   #21 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Pointlessly long trials for a easy boss...it's like you're fighting the trial instead.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-14-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Jack will become famous soon enoughJack will become famous soon enough
IGN: LordJesterx
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 18X
Guild: Checkmate

No use complaining now, its not like NTreev will change the trials.

03-14-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

carlagata has a little shameless behaviour in the past

So what the equips lvls?

03-14-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

LordItachi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin
Pointlessly long trials for a easy boss...it's like you're fighting the trial instead.
I thought all bosses are easy since everyone is myhaxed for the most part.
Lv 5X Sheep 1441 LordItachi Pure MA

03-14-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

pooshooter is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkDye - Protection
Class: Mercenary - Gambler to_mercenary
Level: 18x - 15x
Guild: Retribution°

At the Trident Maze, I've checked my inventory and I dont even carry a Bead necklace to enter Tombeth from Sabrina

03-14-2009   #26 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Ntreev sucks. My WT is way too low to carry all the Philosopher's stones. T-T Trying to force me to buy a Dice Ring or that MyShop pouch with WT.

03-14-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Pochi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pochi Send a message via MSN to Pochi Send a message via Yahoo to Pochi
IGN: MookieFox
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 251/288
Guild: Nova_Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
~this is just a rough guide, I'll pretty it up later~

to enter: talk to rosemary in relics dungeon 3 and give her a 500 gelder coupon.

zone 1:

talk to lower left reina, kill 6 Guard Stone Soldiers in 1 min, finish by talking to top left reina

drill up Torn Clue 1 and give to top left reina, receive Decoded Clue 1

talk to top right reina, kill 30 Awakened Guiana in 10 mins, finish by talking to lower right reina

drill up Torn Clue 2 and give to lower right reina, receive Decoded Clue 2

go through false wall south of lower right reina and speak to old fortune teller lady

collect 5 Philosopher Stones from Awoken Mimic (note stones weigh 500 each)

bring 5 Philosopher Stones and Decoded Clue 1 and 2 to the fortune tell lady to get a decoded document.

bring Complete Decoded Doc to center reina to go to zone 2

zone 2:

a series of rooms.

Monsters drop Brick Guide Stone and Fractal Guide Stone

Drill up Chaos Guide Stone

guide sabrina randomly ports you for a Brick Guide Stone or Chaotic Guide Stone

julio ports you, for a Fractal Guide Stone and a Chaotic Guide Stone, in this order:

10 - 4 - 8 - 2 - 6 - 9 - 3 - 7 - 11 - 1 - 5

in room 5 sabrina ports you to zone 3, you start in room 7. So with 3 julio ports you're done.

zone 3:

talk to john on the right to be ported to a room, kill both tombeth souls in there and leave through portal.

talk to john on the right to get ported to Trident Maze.

Trident Maze:

talk to sabrina with a bead necklace(not consumed) and get ported to tombeth, fight it till death (yours or his).
brick guide stone actually always brings you up 1 room... so 1-2-3-5-6-7-8-9-10-11

03-15-2009   #28 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Oh my god. You can't drop philosopher's stones. The game won't let me drop them. T-T Coon is now forever at 99% WT.

03-15-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Czulki is on a distinguished road

Its a boss for a reason. It is supposed to be challenging. Gotta love how trickster players complain about the revo bossing, while its still easier than in other mmorgps considering you can solo them.

03-15-2009   #30 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Zamte will become famous soon enoughZamte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zamte
IGN: Zamte
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 101

It's not easier than other games by any means.

In other games, you may need a party of a few people for the average boss, but it's just THERE. You fight through the dungeon or area, happen across it, and have a nice challenging fight. That's cool. In Trickster, you imitate a trained poodle, jump through ten flaming hoops and climb a seesaw, and hope somebody else isn't a faster poodle.

I would actually prefer if they just made the bosses difficult, and required a party, and made them instanced or put them in big rooms where they spawn somewhat frequently. With the stupid trials as they are now, trying to fight as a party is almost impossible because by the time everyone gets there (The more people, the more likely somebody will end up having to take more time) somebody will have solo killed it.

We don't complain because it's hard, we complain because it's a stupid gimmick that doesn't even fix the problem it was meant to fix.

03-16-2009   #31 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

It's not that the bosses are too easy, it's that the players are making them easy. If you go back to MT (yes, MT) and go to the "Show your seals thread", you'll hear all the Beta players talking about Raccoons being the best tanks, and needing a party to take down bosses.
So it's not that the bosses are too easy, it's just the Trickster population making them easy (through use of MyShop).

Though, I hate how they made those stones so heavy! 2.5k WT... my Cat only has 3.8k WT... This totally ruins my plans to start Tombething with her before everyone starts to camp it. Q_Q

03-17-2009   #32 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind long trials (watch me change my mind when I go in there and keep getting beaten by the same person or something), but the WT of the items has to change.

Not everyone can afford to change from their 1 in sense builds, nor can some people afford to give up AP/HP/whatever accessory for a WT acc.. it just doesn't make it fair for every character type.

03-18-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Is the WT an indication of the type of characters the designers wanted to go through the trials? Trials for tut are good for bunnies with dash, trials for tenter are good for lions with AOE, I wonder if they designed this boss with a focus on a fox with Heavy Carrier and detection skill...

Just my perception of things

Last edited by RacerX; 03-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.

03-20-2009   #34 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Well, there is a bit of a difference. While bunnies excel in Tut, everyone can do it. The same goes for Tenter lion. Other classes may not be as quick or have it as easy, but they are just as capable.

In the case of this, if you don't have the weight, then you can't do it at all. Even if you're the only one there, you can't finish. On the other hand though I guess it could be said that it's a con of their build, and they're just going to have to work around it with appropriate +weight items. You can get like +2k weight off of some of those items, so just bring one with you, swap it on when you get to the part with the stones, and then swap it back afterwards.

03-20-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

LittleAerith is on a distinguished road

Well.. If you think about it by that time anyone around 140 or 150 should have the wt.. Unless you want to take him down at like level 100... Then you could just use a WT related accessory. As long as you have a 2 in sense, it shouldn't be a problem at 100ish.. 12X should be doable for everyone.. like if you just finished skulling and wanted to move on.. You just have to kill your pot load.. Either make First Aids or carry even lighter wt pots, sometimes you don't even need pots if your DP is high enough. It's probably the Bethie trials were made to promote more WT/pouch sales. But really you can camp all day if you'd like.. Bring in someone.. drilling should be no problem.. I suggest drill Torn 1 and Torn 2 once.. Complete the first rounds.. Go talk to the center Reina and then drill for Torns on that small map.. As far as Chaos guides, they're easy to find..

03-20-2009   #36 (permalink)
Φύλακας πρισμάτων

Well, my Raccoon is 101, and he's 2134, and I only have 7,400 or so weight. So somebody with 1 Sense would have less than 2,500 at 100. Tombeth apparently wasn't made any harder, and I was able to solo him easily when I was in my 80s, so there's no reason a 100 should be barred from participating just because of their stat build.

03-20-2009   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jiki05 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Lukcas
Class: Gladiator to_buffalo
Level: Lvl 18X
Guild: (-_JIKI_-)

There is no point in arguing since the person with the right stat build will tell everybody here that to suck it up or buy a weight acc. Then the person with the wrong stat build will say otherwise. It just sucks because I can think of no other mmorpg you can solo a boss monster. Here its just who has the most money to spend on myshop and be faster.

05-02-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uunreal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
zone 3:

talk to john on the right to be ported to a room, kill both tombeth souls in there and leave through portal.

talk to john on the right to get ported to Trident Maze.
i think it's the indiana john on the left that does the job..

05-04-2009   #39 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Question:

Where is Awakened Naranjo? I've went through the entire 2nd trial and can't find it. .-.; Is Guardian's Key tradeable? I'm sick and tired of looking for it.

05-04-2009   #40 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Awakened Naranjo is in room 6. You can get there by using Chaos Fractal from Room 2.

Guardians Key is irremovable, I don't know if you can bank it though.