ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles
Talking Picking a Character and a Build.

EDIT: replaced the dark dragon build courtesy of Shadow.

OKAY. This guide is mostly common sense,

Since questions get posted on this stuff all the time, hopefully I can answer a few of these questions.

I'll start by going over a few Trickster trends, then talk about how this should affect your build. Stats description, etc. won't be discussed here because it's been covered several times already. If you're posting a response, please try to confine your response to the objective.

Look here if you're new and want a good description. (may add link later) I put it in a quote box because I'm too lazy to wordwrap.

============================
Quote:
1. MyHax. MyShop equipment (the in-game cash-shop) items provide significantly better stats than in-game items (with the exception of legendary uniques, and a very, very good requiem gear) For example, a level 50 in-game pet like a UFO provides ~16 levels boost to four stats (+4 DA, etc.). A level 50 myShop pet (Amelie the Sheep) gives 28-40 levels of a stat (MA) and 48 levels of another (LK), and several other useful stat bonuses to boot. That's over twice as good.

2. OHKO: Trickster grinding/training/etc. is based off of one-or-two-hit kos, in most situations.
2a. Repot costs are cheap and easy to recoup after, say, level 50. Before level 50, you can recoup your funds fairly easily, considering the game starts you off with a fair amount.
2b. Repot locations are very close (one screen, most cases, and usually a maximum of three) to most of the popular grinding spots.

3. No Support: While partying is useful and often critical for efficient training, tag-teaming individual mobs is inefficient, and thus eliminates the need of a support character in grinding.

4. Leveling Ease: A dedicated gamer can get a first, unfunded character to 50 in two weeks playing about 3-4 hours a day, and should have little to no problem (eg. not get too bored) grinding all the way to 100. The max level, by the way, is 400.

5. STATs: Not all stats are equally useful or easy to boost with equips. WT (related to the amount of items you can carry) is the most difficult, with as little as 3-4 in-game items boosting it, and none of a level greater than 60 (Sign of excavation). For non-sense characters, knock that limit down to 45 (purple earring). This is a pretty big deal.

6. Threshold levels: Because of the large amount of levels, there are definite threshold levels, where leveling above that level gives the player a large increase in equipment options/strength. The difference between a level 49 and 50 character is quite large, as is the difference between a level 169-170 character, etc.

7. EQUIP > BASE. Stats in game can be boosted by as much as 45% with one buff, and some can be boosted by multiple buffs. When the power of in-game and cash shop items are taken into account, this means that your base stats (from character build) will matter much less than your equipment stats.
7a. InGame clause to #7: For an all-in-game characters (no MyShop), your base stats and build will matter significantly more than a MyShop character, who is better able to cover up weaknesses.

8. Primary Attack Stats: stats that directly increase damage (not DoT, or DPS).
Power types: AP, Elemental Attribute (found on equipment) (MA for Bunny's flaming fist) (DX in special cases for buffalo only).
Magic types: MA
Sense types: DA (foxes), Shuriken AP (foxes), AC (lions), LK (for some moves).
Charm types: AP, Elemental Attribute, also HV, and for certain moves (DP) and (HP).
8a. Accuracy Stats: stats that affect the accuracy of moves:
Power Types: AC
Magic Types: LK
Sense Types: AC (foxes, non-gun moves on lions), LK (gun moves on lions)
Charm Types: AC (melee, most attacks)
8b. Surivability Stats:Stats that increase your chance of staying alive
All types, ordered in my perceived order of importance:
HP> LK> HV> DP> MD.
HP increases survivability against all types of attacks
LK increases dodging all types of attacks
HV increases evasion of physical attacks, and decreases damage of gun attacks, but because of a recent nerf, has less effect than LK AFAIK.
DP decreases damage of physical attacks, but because of the formula, you need lots to make it take away significant damage.
MD same as DP except monsters use magic attacks much less often.

10. Grinding: Because of the nature of grinding in Trickster, a good character build for grinding should meet these criteria (which are roughly ordered in terms of importance):
1. Damage. You need to be able to kill things.
2. Accuracy. More consistency is faster grinding.
3. High Repot Time. You need to have a long interval between repot times. Time repotting = less time training, questing, w/e.
4. Survivability. You should stay alive long enough to kill things.

11. PvP: Because of the nature of the best equips' stats being much, much greater than base stats (10k+ AP has been achieved, and even on a pure AP character at level 400, that character will only have ~3200 AP from base), PvP is nearly entirely based off of how good your cash shop equipment is, and only secondarily based off of techniques.
11a. No MyShop = no PvP: If you can't afford MyShop, you may still be able to PvP, but GvG is almost positively out.
11b. PvP Requirements: A good character for PvP in Trickster meets the following requirements (again, mostly in order of priority though you could swap the first two):
-Very good survivability skill (Bunny's Guard, Light mage Shield of Heaven, Dark Mage Dark Barrier, Charm Super Hips/Mana Reflector/Sumo Suit, and to a lesser degree, Fox's Hide)
-Good Damage Skill (Tetra, Flaming Fist for powers, Arrow Rush, Radiant, Lance, etc. for Magics, Explosive Expert/Landmine, Sudden Attack and gun-skill comboing for Senses, Two-Step or One Pair, Power Charging for Charms)
-Good Disable Skill (Skunk Pouch, Full House, etc for Charms, Damage or Accuracy Debuffs for several classes, electroshock for magics, faint for powers).

How do you create a successful build for the character you're choosing to make?
Well, first I'll start by presenting your cookie cutter options. Of course, there's other pros and cons to each build listed, but I'm trying to keep it simple and leave the most important differences

Power
4114 Pure AP Most HP, least WT, least crits
4123 Pure AP
4132 Pure AP
4141 Pure AP Least HP, most WT, most crits.

Magic
MA builds give more damage than a LK build
1441 Pure MA Most accuracy, most WT, least HP
1432 Pure MA
1423 Pure MA
1414 Pure MA Least Accuracy, least WT, most HP

LK builds give more accuracy than a MA build.
1441 Pure LK Most accuracy, most WT, least HP

Sense
Foxes:

4141 Pure AP: Good Melee damage, good crits, good accuracy. BAD HP.(cheesy build, imho)
1144 Pure DA: decent crits/blocking, great HP, Great Damage
1144 Pure LK: best crits/blocking, great HP, bad damage.

Lions:
1144 Pure AC: most HP, least damage
2143 Pure AC:
3142 Pure AC:
4141 Pure AC: least HP, most damage

Pure LK: more accuracy/blocking, less damage

Charms:
4114: most melee damage, least WT/LK
1144: least melee damage, most WT/LK.

Pure HV: high damage with a few skills (volley kick, mana reflector, wild nail), high evade, decent damage with a few skills (card skills)
Pure DP: high damage with some skills (siren song)
Pure AP: high damage with melee, card strike, decent damage with vk, two-step, etc.
Pure HP: high damage with impelling/power charging/siren song, great survivability.

Which to pick?
Guidelines:

If you're not funded, pump points in a primary damage stat (eg. not LK, HP, etc). Since more of your base points will make a difference, you'll need to focus on damage to make sure you can ohko and keep up grinding pace.
Still, try to keep at least 3 in sense to ensure easy repots; the WT problem becomes a serious issue with higher levels and boostering. It's much easier to make up your HP problems, as there are abundant HP accessories in game, and some that boost HP and a damage statistic.

If you're funded with MyShop, you're pretty much free to pick whatever, but I would suggest you still pick a high sense (3 or 4) as there is no permanent WT accessory to make up for a lack of sense in your build. It's not as necessary because you can pick up a pouch, which will make up a lot of WT.

My recommendations:
Starting out (first character builds)
4132 AP bunny or buff
1441 MA light/dark dragon
1441 MA dark dragon
1423 MA AoE (wind/earth, wind/water) sheep, water/elec
1144 DA fox
1144 AC lion
3124 AP cat
3124 AP coon

Funded Characters (more options):
any of the above builds + these (usually more extreme) options
4141 AP Bunny
4141 AP Buffalo
1441 MA dragon
1441 MA sheep
any LK magic build
any LK sense build
4141 AC lion, maybe... HP is still a big problem and a big sacrifice for your AC
1144 HP coon

Last edited by badna0; 12-01-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

good guide for the beginners.

12-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Chobby will become famous soon enoughChobby will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Chobby

I recommend changing the 1432 build for light dragons, since dark dragons are the ones that need the most luck.

12-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Light Dragon's do not need the HP after Light Shield and definitely not after Shield of Heaven.

I do wonder why a power type is suggested to go 4132 while a charm type is suggested to go 3124.

I'm not against going for more sense to crit but it will sacrifice a lot of HP and survivability.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-02-2008   #5 (permalink)
SunShine
Games

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of

oh yea. just noticed that now.
beginners who start with power should be 4123 or 4114 not 4132. 4132 has too low HP/DP for beginners.

12-02-2008   #6 (permalink)

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light

I disagree with this... 2 in charm is enough to survive most places at low levels; once the person draws near level 50, they have a load of hp-compable equipment and pets that boost hp to make up their deficit. I'd be willing to suggest 4123, but I really dislike 4114. It's really difficult to train anywhere for more than a few minutes because you have to repot so much.

12-02-2008   #7 (permalink)
SunShine
Games

i disagree quite a bit.
the 4132 character will have less DP. if they are new that means that they are not funded and will not have the money to buy HP equips. or get good HP equips. i have seen some new people that only have just barely enough for their 2nd job.

12-02-2008   #8 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I have to disagree with you too wonder. 4114 is horrifying to work with. I'm now running around searching for a weight accessory on my cat,

Tap 1 is literally hell training for my cat. 3124 would've been much better, but my cat was my first character (not to mention I also went hybrid build). Either way, 4114 (Charm or Power) means you need a weight accessory, and a Pop Pendant is much easier to come by, honestly. I quit my cat partially because I can barely go a few minutes before needing to repot, and no, Tap 1's close repot proximity doesn't make it easier/better.

Weight accessories are hard to come by/expensive (especially if you're a moderatly underfunded non-myshop character: GMVs and Pop Pends (clean) are cheap ; PPPs I've seen on the market for 15mil+, but that was just once). It's just worth that 2 (minimum value) in sense - my bunny does fine, could repot a little less, but it's enough that I can still train.

TL;DR : You need something other than 1 in sense.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 12-02-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: A few spelling errors D:

12-04-2008   #9 (permalink)

^^ thanks for giving a second opinion, Kyzuumi. Of course... with all this rumble about the WT patch, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how things change. Maybe you'll be able to dig your cat out again.

12-05-2008   #10 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Tokyotony is on a distinguished road

Where can I find information on this WT patch?

12-05-2008   #11 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
some changes happened in kTO that lifted the WT max cap as well as WT gain per each pts put into WT and everyone start with 1k WT as base.
^ There. You start with a higher base weight (700 more weight, if I'm not mistaken) But that's a little off topic.

@badna0
I've been through 4114 and it's not fun. I figured an actual experience might help clear that up a bit.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

12-05-2008   #12 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Honestly, my bunny and raccoon is 4114 and they trained pretty well without the WT gears even. I don't regret it for my bunny at all and probably won't for my raccoon. However, this doesn't mean I don't like the idea of WT. For example, my bunny CANNOT train in places like ID3 anymore unless I decide to melee on Great Coolem Cs (trust me, that's not fun). My comment was simply that I believe that a charm types need the WT more than a power type so why should a power type start at 4132 while a charm starts at 3124.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-10-2008   #13 (permalink)
TENGO TENGE!!!!!

DarkManticore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkManticore Send a message via MSN to DarkManticore
IGN: darkmanticore
Class: Cyber Hunter to_inventor
Level: 252/270
Guild: Guildless Wanderer

no love for the DA sense >.> Da senses are better build for there skills than Lk foxes because all there attacks are based off of DA except Landmine is based off of LK and DA more Lk while Explosive Expert is based off of DA and LK more DA. more love for the DA fox please.

Thank You Zekii <3333333

12-13-2008   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticore
no love for the DA sense >.> Da senses are better build for there skills than Lk foxes because all there attacks are based off of DA except Landmine is based off of LK and DA more Lk while Explosive Expert is based off of DA and LK more DA. more love for the DA fox please.
er, didn't mean to offend you but a) a DA foxy is my main, and b) I listed her as a recommended build, for unfunded starters (and thus, by extension, for funded chars)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
My recommendations:
Starting out (first character builds)
4132 AP bunny or buff
1441 MA light/dark dragon
1441 MA dark dragon
1423 MA AoE (wind/earth, wind/water) sheep, water/elec
1144 DA fox
1144 AC lion
3124 AP cat
3124 AP coon

12-13-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

angelexo808 is on a distinguished road
IGN: angels
Class: thief master to_thiefmaster
Level: 220
Guild: arcadia

You should've mentioned the DA fox first lol.

BUT THATS OKAY! Most tricksters are gunners anyway -.- no skill required lol.

12-13-2008   #16 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

:/ Biase.
It has no raccoons

--—Frenchbread is

10-03-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SirDurant will become famous soon enough

DP raccoon would like to complain. DP raccoons use very few pots due to taking greatly reduced damage, so who gives a damn (pardon me) about having a low WT limit if you don't need the pots that much in the first place?

They've also got Sturdy Shield, Shield All, Mutation, Magic Reflect, Dodge Master, and Sumo Suit (and Team Bolster for another +66% if in a team)...do you honestly expect ANYTHING to get through that? If the max level is 400, they should have 3196 DEF before gear, buffs, or anything. On top of that, they'll have (before gear) 100 HV, ~12300 HP, ~3000 MP, 1622 ATK, -15 DX, and a WT limit of...(1200 + 30*WT level)...4200? Does it matter if they can only hold 20 top-rank potions if they never need them?

Think about it. Sturdy Shield + Shield All + Mutation + Magic Reflect + Dodge Master + 3196 DEF (before gear), assuming the bonuses don't stack off each other...3196 * (0.34+0.18+2.5) = 9651.92 DEF, then there's Dodge Master which boosts to 145 HV, Magic Reflector which has ~80% reflection rate with 145 HV, and Sumo Suit which halves any damage that DOES get through. You honestly think that's even damageable, let alone killable? It's taking 10% normal damage from magic, nulling ATK up to ~7300 (you'd have to crit to get any damage, though), having HV of 145 (AC of 362 required for 100% hit rate, natural AC of a 4 power at LV400 is ~150, so 40% hit rate on top of that...), and halving any physical damage that DOES get through (not that it will 99% of the time)...don't get me started on Wild Nail. HV*120 would mean damage in the realm of 17400 under Dodge Master. That's crazy. Funny thing is that it would take 4-5 of those to kill oneself...if it weren't for the 0.3x PvP damage mod...so it would take a mindblowing 16 successful hits without the target healing. Don't forget the 40% hit rate...so it's like 40 attempts. Youch.

Even with just base stats and Mutation (far easier), it's got 7990 DEF, which is still insane. HV 100 would mean 12000 DMG from Wild Nail...still beastly. Only an AP cat might stand any chance at getting past defence this heavy, and that's because of Evolution. Keep in mind Evolution leaves her weak in DP and HV -- luck too -- (vital) while the 'coon only drops AP and luck. AP during Metamorph/Mutation isn't important - Wild Nail is HV. I completely forgot Metamorph gives a multiplier to HV too O_o Oh, BTW, cats have a DX drop in Evo mode, while coons get a rise in DX, but you won't be using normal attacks anyways in Metamorph. Recalc: 145 * 2.5 = 362 HV, though I think I may have factored the Meta and DM multipliers into Wild Nail...so it's 12000 DMG under Metamorph and Dodge Master. Still nice, especially 'cause it crunches the poor cat with her lowered DP =P 362 HV requires an AC of 905 to hit 100%, so that's a freakin' 16% chance to hit against this 'coon O_o

I play a DP coon, and he's tough. He eats nails for breakfast and washes it down with motor oil...he's TOUGH. Give DP coons some love here -_-

/rant

10-03-2009   #18 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

You do realize that being pure DP has too many downfalls right?
Yes it may be good for pvm but all other purposes fail.

Bossing requires you to do fast combos and obviously with pure DP, your damage will probably suck. Pure DP doesn't help you at all in PVP / GVG, you will die faster than you think.

Before you say anything back towards me, my coon is level 3xx with part of my stats into DP. I know the strengths and weaknesses of it.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-03-2009   #19 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Just one question, what level is your DP coon?

Number crunching is all fine, but believe me, there is a reason why I don't go into PvP, besides me not liking it.
While it is true that DP charms have a quite easy time in PvM, there are reasons to why there aren't that many of them out there, let alone high leveled. With all your tanking capacities, leveling is slow, unless you spend tons on MyHax to improve in the attacking department. And believe me, all your DP won't save you from a berserked mob that can use guard break or faint.
Also, from where do you get that *2.5 multiplicator in your DP calculation?

In PvP, things become even worse. From what I heard, effectivness of HV in PvP is still not what it used to be, making going into PvP with less than 700 HV a pretty secure suicide.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

10-03-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SirDurant will become famous soon enough

I'm still not understanding how Berserk works. Does it ignore armor or something?

Reuger (DP coon) is LV...I don't remember, a bit under 30? I know he's not that high level, but still, he's TOUGH. Haven't used a single potion yet. No pink, no blue. Faint is a stunning skill...not understanding how it bypasses DP.

I got the 2.5x multiplier to DP from Metamorph's Master level. It IS 2.5x to HV and DP but 0.7x to AP and LK (and +4 to DX), right?

And I'm a PvM specialist. I rarely fight players in any game. I'm willing to level slowly if it means I hardly have to pay attention due to my toughness...up to now, enemies my own level can't even TOUCH me. I'm even capable of beating enemies twice my level if I hit-run-sleep. I'm using Duck gear...I don't have access to MyHax gear, but it's not like I care--I'm making the best of my favorite character build in any game, total tanker. He's my preferred playstyle, so while it may not be the best, it's my choice. I'm not amused by just about any other class (sans maybe Dragons and Sheep), so the defensive style of a raccoon is my cup of tea =D