ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-28-2008   #1 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default NezukoChan's Looting Guide

Note: HI. My name is Sven and I'm a friend of Nezu in real life and am posting this guide for her from MT. It has remained in tact and therefore some of the info is inaccurate from pre-revo. However it is still a consice and great guide! enjoy!

NezukoChanís Looting Guide
ďThe first ever in Trickster historyÖI thinkĒ

This is my first guide so be gentle or not :P

As a semi-retired loot master (one of my best titles to date), I decided to make a looting guide. Actually I wanted to make a bunny guide but didnít want to screw up other peopleís bunnies (the few people that decide to make one that is) like I keep doing with mine ;_;

Anyways moving onÖAhem,

INTRODUCTING
NEZUíS
ULTIMATE
LOOTING
GUIDE
*cue applause*

My Name is NezuÖ.Hi Nezu

First off Iím a looter with standards so I donít trail after people nor do I beg for money. And really, I consider myself more of a conscientious individual merely picking up other peopleís trash. *insert devious smirk here* This is not merely a looting guide but also a guide for those in need of money much like I always amÖon second thought, this is just a looting guide.

Nezuís Written Unwritten Rules

1st RULE: You do not talk about TRICKSTER ONLINE.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about TRICKSTER ONLINE.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two characters to a fight.
5th RULE: One fight at a time.
6th RULE: No equips, no pots.
7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at PVP, you HAVE to fight.
Last of all there ARE no rulesÖnot

Pointers are Sharp and Point >.<

-I play in a constant state of being broke so I gather up items whenever possible. So should you <_<

-Being a looter does not demean you to annoying n00b status just as long as you follow my rules (note: see section above)

-Following playerís around like an extra pet is taboo. Youíre just waiting to get to their goods before they can and thatís a big No-no >:[

-If you start to annoy other players you know that you have gone too far. Do not pass GO do not collect $200Öit is straight to jail for you buster =_=

My Noted Notes are to be Well Noted

-The best looting grounds I find are monster quest maps (ex: path to swamp), high respawn maps (ex: swamp field 2), item quest maps (i.e. seabed 1 for mermaid pins), and maps where item drops weigh a lot (letís see how long you can survive in Techichi before getting killed by Lakiís )

-I found out that on monster quests, as lo9ng as you complete it you donít have to rush to turn it in before the box disappears. Yes this is now your chance to point and laugh at poor Nezu T_T. So take your time getting back. This is your opportunity to stop and smell the roses, pick up any items you see, even kill a monster or 10Öyou know the usual. I usually donít head back until Iím at 89-99% myself. ďExcuse me, fat bunny coming through!Ē Dash is my new love now <3

-I have 2 pets on my at all times, my primary pet to help me have a greater survival rate and my lovable truck to help me and not feel like such a lard. So when Iím looting so much I canít see my feet anymore I switch to my myshop truck lifesaver. I also have a ppp for dire times so thatís handy dandy too. Anyways my AP is sooooo godly I can afford to lose 2 slots (note my poor sarcasm). So aspiring looters make sure you have a backup weight pet and/or a ppp, dpp, etc. youíll thank me later on.

-When walking through maps, donít hesitate to pick up abandoned items. Om my way to Phantom School, I pick up any masks and gloves I see.

-When in banks and shops, even respawn points at times make sure to keep your eyes out for people dropping items. Thatís how I got my lvl 100 slotted gear. Adding to this, people also toss out failed compounding attempts. What may be one lionís trash can be a sheepís treasure.

-When looting drilled items by a driller be polite and ask what theyíre drilling for. Not only is this polite and covering up your looting rudeness, but you may have just what you need and you can make a quick buck there.

-If youíre really desperate for money every galder counts. NPC your empty drills instead of tossing them out. Thatís only 99,999g away from buying yourself a Jenny Doll!

-Canít fit time into your schedule to loot? Do it while youíre grinding away then killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Ooh pick up those dead birds, they NPC at 30g!

-Donít NPC everything you pick up. Make sure to double check its use and value on mytrickster forums AND trickster wiki. I always have these windows handy whenever Iím in game.

-The best times to actively loot is when youíve just leveled for obvious reasons Iím too lazy to explain. Donít believe me, then how about looting at bugbears around 90%? Ooh, how fun!

-Oh and be sure to remember the five laws of looting etiquette:
Dodge
Duck
Dip
Dive
Dodge

Hereís a HintÖYou Just Canít Take a Hint!

-Looting is a pirate skill (Jack Sparrow, my other love) and unless you have a little of the captain in you then it be time to walk the plank matey. Savvy?

-Aside from looting, drilling and setting up shop can help you with you constant state of being poor. I love drilling around portals because it help me seem like less of a bad luck driller than I already am. However, this isn't a quite to help you with these kinds of things so skedaddle. And really, it sucks to be you if it took you this long to find that out

-Be sure to boss because the equips you get are godsend! Sadly I missed out on Tut! Yes I know that i cannot finish the game now. *is rendered speechless as a faceless GM teleports her to Tut's lair* <_< I wish ;_;

-When you're pvping and feel like taking a breather (btw this works great on O/X days), set up a pot shop and sell. don't go outrageously high because there is a limit to what people will but even if they are buying for convenience. And you just know that there will be another seller by you with better deals to hand out. So those egg specter and twitches hp refill drops and the Arachne gold pearl pot drops, yes now is your chance to sell! sell! sell! FYI: sell your compound waster here too instead of letting them rot and gather dust in your bank.

-take time to explore the different maps of trickster, you may be surprised at what you may find. As for me though, mermaid palace made me disappointed, very much so. *hopes that there's are more maps for it coming soon*

Nezu's Haunted Haunting Grounds

Right now I am a level 106 1423 sexless cowboy bunny (yay me) so the places I 'visit' don't really get me killed in 1 shot. Maybe 2 or 3 without spamming my pots but 1, thatís blasphemy! What is the OHKO you speak of? *proceeds to run away from arrow rush* Anyways below are some of my beloved looting/training grounds: (Note: consider all animals to be agro. You'll live longer that way)

Swamp Field 2/6

Animals: Chameleon Frog (102), Swamp Shark (111), Arachne (123), Mud Bigfoot (150)

Drops: cards, Gold Pearl Potions, Etc drops, quest items, katana, metal gun, short sword, shrewd short sword, sharp short sword, sharp gladius, artisan short sword, gold screen, solid gold screen, Military Gun, Shrewd Military Gun, Shotel

Path to Black Swamp

Animals: Electric Snail (94), Super Golden Mole (95)

Drops: cards, compounding items, use + etc drops, Katana, Sharp Katana, Silver Screen, Solid Silver Screen, Renaissance Gun, Power Renaissance Gun

Path to SnowField

Animals: Joker (142), Bug Bear (150)

Drops: cards, quests items, use + etc items, compounding items, Sharp Shotel, Shotel, Metal Gun, Artisan Metal Gun, Crest, Stout Crest

Tecnichi Fields

(Note: most of you probably wonít make it past field one so thatís all youíre getting)

Animals: Laki (219), Kilimanjaro (209)

Drops
: cards, quest items, etc items, Battle staff ,Boost battle staff, Blade, Sharp Blade, Creese, Sensible Creese, Saw Blade Ring, Bastard Sword, Sharp Bastard Sword

Rose Field 1

Animals: Dancer Michael (100), Dancer Isabeller (107), Captain Chairman (116)

Drops: cards, etc items, compounding items, Square Screen, Artisan Caberset, Wooden Staff

Funny, I can't seem to remember anywhere else :/. Of course I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday so that shouldn't be surprising...moving on, which is the 5th stage of grief, only not.

Attention: You have come to the end of the Internet. Please turn back! Thank you.

Congratulations! You have finished it all the way to the end unless you skipped ahead that is <_< I would hug you but you probably have cooties :3

*This is a serious non-serious looting guide (or is it the other way around?) I might update but then again I might not. Happy Lootings!*

Shoutouts and Credits (the point that the audience leaves the movie theater)

Most data has been taken from my own personal experience and/or Trickster wiki which is my 3rd love!

I wanna shout out to Yami and his 15/16 dead dragons, Frova who is the coolest TO hubby eva! *glomps*, Miki and his awesome awesomeness, Red and his being...Red, to my TO sister Soft and her oddities, and finally to my Guild Leader Sven who is just off the wall as everyone else I know.

Now next up on my guide making career would be The LootMaster's Guide to the Universe

It has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Is this what I see.. are you encouraging looting o_o

06-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

GreenySenpai will become famous soon enoughGreenySenpai will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to GreenySenpai Send a message via Yahoo to GreenySenpai
IGN: Greeny
Class: Nuriness to_lion
Level: Semi-Pro C
Guild: FTP & CP9

Nice looting guide. :x

DFO: MrShaman (7-ghosts Soul Reaper); Pangya: Greeny (Nuri)

07-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

AppleDawn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AppleDawn
IGN: AppleDawn
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 15x

Woah a looting guide...Didn't know this exist XD
Oh well i prefer fighting monster myself then loot to get the items..

07-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uunreal is on a distinguished road

Nice guide.. I think it's more on teaching people to get galders fast without offending other players.

07-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Volt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Volt

Well, looting is always better than scamming

Like DeathNote? Like Gundam? Go watch Code Geass =D

07-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uunreal
Nice guide.. I think it's more on teaching people to get galders fast without offending other players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt
Well, looting is always better than scamming
thanks! as nezu would say "loot to live, don't live to loot"... except I said that not her--

07-05-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) ęFireflyĽęSerenityĽ (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Looting > begging guild submasters for galders x_X

07-07-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

super5cell is on a distinguished road

LOOT! LOOT! LOOT! It's time to LOOT!

07-07-2008   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

that's the spirit guys!

07-17-2008   #11 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDevlin

Nezuís Written Unwritten Rules

1st RULE: You do not talk about TRICKSTER ONLINE.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about TRICKSTER ONLINE.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two characters to a fight.
5th RULE: One fight at a time.
6th RULE: No equips, no pots.
7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at PVP, you HAVE to fight.
Last of all there ARE no rulesÖnot
hehe fight club

@topic:nice guide keep it up

07-20-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DarkGunnerXZ can only hope to improve
Default DX

dont tell peaple to loot, by the way good guide... but i would recommend for noobs to pick up their own items and npc it... when ur walkin and killin and u see an equip pick it up!! dont go loot at areas that u cant kill at... grind ur self... but this is a sercret if u want real cash... recommened for 100+ go to Mirage feild 1, and kill!!! get all equips and all money drops and best of all get panaceas!! all the mobs there drop it... its kinda hard to find... 10=like maybe 1-5, but peaple buy them 100k ea!! sell them and soon ur gona be rich like me... well im not rich anymore(thank you DeftIconoclast!! for the 35m scam =.=) but i still got 20m to advance = already spent on last stage 16 levetains... now just gotta comp my mercury... but stay there 1 or 2 days and u gonna have 5-20m!!! Really recommened for lions with shooting spree than can ohko!! ^^

1) do episode one and kill the don
2) teleport to gate of mirage
3) kill feild 1 onli
4) make sure u do the panacea TM quest b4 u start sellin

thats all!!

07-20-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

shinryuuji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shinryuuji
IGN: Sioti
Class: Inventor
Level: 10x
Default XD

i didn't know that theres such a guide like this, to be frank i was also looting everything that i see on a map specially during my first week here on eTO not until i got some pts and got drill boy to do all the farming nevertheless looting>Scamming and Begging combined.

P.s. very nice and interesting guide

S/T/O> 4g5 card pm offer

07-21-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

eh looting is ok for noobs who are poor but still kinda annoying tho thats y ppl sometimes just spam attacks 0_0 =]

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature