ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2013   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310
Cool Invade Thailand Trickster Online!

Since eTO is dieing, I decided to try other tricksters.

First up on my list to try is: Thailand Trickster online

Benefits: no tricky IP Ban to fool, Items in English, random stuff in English, you can chat in English characters

cons: (like the other TO's) ncp's dialog is in their language. Server is in a different location. Slower to update than eTO,jTO,kTO

as proof as that it works: the Cait already got it working, and made a tutorial video!
[please google the video yourself. Thank you. - Sandrie]

I decided to make this for people who prefer pictures :3
(and incase the video/youtube dies xD)

Disclaimer: Educational/informative purposes only.

To enter tTO, you'll need to make a tTO account.

here's where you can do that:
Trickster :: Promotion :: - Trickster Thailand

First find dat register button!!!!!!

Spoiler!

Then You accept the EULA (terms), by hitting the left button

Spoiler!

Then you type in your info:

Thailand ID # (I'll get to this later...)

User name*

Password

Email

Forum Name*

Comfirm Password

the the capcha like authentication thingy (type what you see in the greybox into the text box!!!)

Spoiler!

Both the user name and Forum name Need authentication. So click the button next to the text box to authenticate. See below pictures for what to look for~

Spoiler!

As for the Thailand ID#, you gotta "find" and # that can be used :3

if a message pops up on the same window when you authenticate, its probably a number that won't work.

If a messages pops up in a new window, its a number that will work :3

(I'm not sure how to get a number.... See Cait's video.... or google it )

Spoiler!

Click the submit button, and if it looks like this, you probably did it right :3

Spoiler!

Look I can log in!!!

Spoiler!

you can download a copy of the Thailand game client from the website, or you can download from Cait's mirror~(faster!)
DepositFiles

[This space is for screen shots of me in tTO... if it works xD]

I got my fish!

I'm in

Troubleshooting:
White screen, Hackshield Pro looking like its doing nothing.

Let is sit, and update. takes a long time D: (20minutes+)

else: close client, go where trickster is installed, run the HShield update alone, and leave it to update~

else: Uninstall tTO, Reinstall tTO, Update HShield FIRST, then run tTO to update client.

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Not to be a buzzkill.

Identity document - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also for reference, this post down:
/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1801138

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 01-25-2013 at 10:18 AM.

01-26-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's that head item?

01-26-2013   #4 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Chr. Blossom Bunch Acc.

I'm not too keen on committing identity theft....

01-26-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

There's some hope that eTO will be saved anyway

01-28-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Aw dang how did you get that hat qq, I want one.
I might go if it ever finishes downloading

01-28-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310

remember that Leaf hat? this is in its place~. (dat lv15 box)

01-28-2013   #8 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
Doubt people care because a lot of them already started downloading it KNOWING this fact. :I

01-28-2013   #9 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta

Er... has anyone thought of, I dunno....emailing tTO and just asking them if they'd like to open up their game to receive eTO players now that eTO is closing?

I mean, c'mon. Lets atleast try doing things the legal way before immediately going down the illegal route....

Now. I'm pretty sure there are a few Thai people or Thai fluent people floating around here that could help you with translating a letter.

Or I could just ask my mum...

01-29-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsLegend of Edda
Awards Facebook Fan

Scenesky is on a distinguished road
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 27X

Already playing, i asked some Thais if using the Thai ID Generator is fine with them, they said yes, the owner wont use its ID anyway. lol

01-29-2013   #11 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenesky
Already playing, i asked some Thais if using the Thai ID Generator is fine with them, they said yes, the owner wont use its ID anyway. lol
Honestly I don't think it justifies the use of it. Just because a few people you talked to said that they would be okay with it doesn't mean the person who owns the SSN would be okay with it. I would be very concerned if someone got a hold of my SSN number like that for sure. I don't know how those numbers are used in Thailand, but the fact that they exist must mean they are used for something right?

There are people who "borrow" children's SSN numbers in the US to get a loan or a house or other things like that. So when the kid grows up they find out they they owe a whole ton of money.
(here's an article about it). I understand that it's a game so it's not of that magnitude, but still, it's not worth it imo.

Now the chances of you actually getting caught is up in the air, but it's still clearly illegal. I guess I'm just trying to say it's "at your own risk."

01-29-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░)( ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░)( ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░)( ͡

its tempting mee

01-29-2013   #13 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Honestly I don't think it justifies the use of it. Just because a few people you talked to said that they would be okay with it doesn't mean the person who owns the SSN would be okay with it. I would be very concerned if someone got a hold of my SSN number like that for sure. I don't know how those numbers are used in Thailand, but the fact that they exist must mean they are used for something right?

There are people who "borrow" children's SSN numbers in the US to get a loan or a house or other things like that. So when the kid grows up they find out they they owe a whole ton of money.
(here's an article about it). I understand that it's a game so it's not of that magnitude, but still, it's not worth it imo.

Now the chances of you actually getting caught is up in the air, but it's still clearly illegal. I guess I'm just trying to say it's "at your own risk."
That's exactly right. SSN's in Thailand are used for opening bank accounts and important stuff like that. To be honest, if I had an SSN I'd of been extremely leery of using it even for an online game like this.

I think a true test of a person's character is whether they have ethics and morals when nobody's looking.

01-30-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

No one cares, honestly. Even tho you said your warnings, people will do what they want.

01-30-2013   #15 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
No one cares, honestly. Even tho you said your warnings, people will do what they want.
The fact that I care (and at least a few others on the forum) means that "no one cares" isn't true by counter example (oh snap). But like I said earlier, it's up to the person in the end. At least they will be able to see both sides, so to speak. It doesn't really affect me if someone goes steals some kid's KSSN or uses some generator (plenty of people do that already), but for people looking at this, at least they will be able to make an educated decision (hopefully).

Anyway that's all I got, plenty has been said about this already.

01-30-2013   #16 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
You not caring does not equate to "no one" caring.

Not sure what strange logic leads you to believe that.

モノノ怪

01-30-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Thailand Tricky keeps logging out on its own :c

01-30-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
You not caring does not equate to "no one" caring.

Not sure what strange logic leads you to believe that.
I don't think he meant it literally; he just wanted to say that most people who want to play on tTO wouldn't care about the illegal aspects or those generators.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 01-30-2013 at 08:21 PM.

01-30-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzLa TaleGrand Chase

TadashiKazerei is on a distinguished road
IGN: TadaInu
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 14x/12x
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
The fact that I care (and at least a few others on the forum) means that "no one cares" isn't true by counter example (oh snap). But like I said earlier, it's up to the person in the end. At least they will be able to see both sides, so to speak. It doesn't really affect me if someone goes steals some kid's KSSN or uses some generator (plenty of people do that already), but for people looking at this, at least they will be able to make an educated decision (hopefully).

Anyway that's all I got, plenty has been said about this already.
I can knowingly confirm you've helped at least one person with your words. My Trickster guild was awesome, so I was going to try out tTO when I heard a bunch of them were. I had no idea that was such a serious identity-type thing though, so I guess I'll make my peace with Trickster as well. Thanks.
~ Latale

01-30-2013   #20 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~░Polaris░~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
I don't think he meant it literally; he just wanted to say that most people who want to play on tTO wouldn't care about the illegal aspects or those generators.
That's the problem... It's a game, so I leave people who are accessing the game illegally with a question.

Is it worth it to break a law just for a game?

I'm not the here to start a debate or point fingers toward anyone, like Ryxios said, it's a matter of ethic and morals when no one's looking.