ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-30-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Considering. How active is their pvp these days?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-30-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
That's the problem... It's a game, so I leave people who are accessing the game illegally with a question.

Is it worth it to break a law just for a game?

I'm not the here to start a debate or point fingers toward anyone, like Ryxios said, it's a matter of ethic and morals when no one's looking.
I think some people don't care about breaking the law because it's via internet / online. They think many people do it and they might not get caught and I know what they mean. I mean some people break teh law all the time online. Like hacking, it's considered mendling with the game's codes or something and you can get charged... but the people who duplicated items / galders didn't care because they only got banned in the end and they knew it from the start. So people who are trying tTO are thinking that this is okay because there are even programs generators and methods you get passed it. To get to this stage means that there are probably many others that are using it.
(sorry if the grammar is chopped etc, im studying for exams and it's realllllllllllllly late)

Last edited by Atmosphere; 01-30-2013 at 10:14 PM.

01-30-2013   #23 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
So people who are trying tTO are thinking that this is okay because there are even programs generators and methods you get passed it. To get to this stage means that there are probably many others that are using it.
Still doesn't mean it's right at all.

01-30-2013   #24 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

They should draw the line somewhere....for me this is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
I'm not the here to start a debate or point fingers toward anyone, like Ryxios said, it's a matter of ethic and morals when no one's looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
I think a true test of a person's character is whether they have ethics and morals when nobody's looking.
Also.... q_q

01-31-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Wait you guys used generators to do that ID thing....

01-31-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Still doesn't mean it's right at all.
Nobody said it was right anyways, they just don't care I guess. In my point of view, they think nobody gets harmed so that's why they do it.

01-31-2013   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
I don't think he meant it literally; he just wanted to say that most people who want to play on tTO wouldn't care about the illegal aspects or those generators.
At least someone understands what I'm saying (Y)

08-12-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

sonicstory is on a distinguished road

sorry if i dig it

I'm Thai

I wish one day, tTO have many player because now tTO development don't care about people they make more promotion for their profit

But if you want to play it I can advise you anything about tTO
[removed] this is "Identity ID generate website"

if that number is gone you can click "สุ่มใหม่" to make new number

Thank I wish you love in tTO

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-12-2013 at 05:17 AM. Reason: sorry, please don't be posting that here.