ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-guides/)
-   -   Supersky's Guide To Galder! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-guides/117506-superskys-guide-galder.html)

SStardust 09-27-2012 11:36 PM

Supersky's Guide To Galder!

http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...der_Coupon.pngSupersky's Guide To Galder!http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...der_Coupon.png
This is my first guide that I'm going to make, suggestions welcome :)
Hey guys, I've decided to make a guide on galder.
Introduction:

1.What exactly is galder?
Well, just in-game money in Trickster Online.

Now, lets get started!

Saving Galder:
Many of us instantly spend our galders, and sometimes it's a good thing, but sometimes its a bad thing.

Here are some ways on how to save up galder~

1. Ask yourself, do I really need it?
- This is one of the main reasons why we end up wasting our galder. Dont buy unless you actually need it.

2. Make sure you know the price!-Say for example, you found a spirit head in gacha today. You decide to sell it for 100m. But the very next day, you see the very same person AFK shopping, selling that spirit head for 300m! You've just been ripped off. Always get a price check on anything you are unsure of, the price check forum isn't there for nothing.

3. Is the item you are trying to buy drillable/huntable?- You can try hunting/drilling instead, it will save galder, and usually, I see that quest items are sold for around 100k-1m each, so I would rather hunt. You would be saving quite a bit in the long run. And if the monster/drilled item is too hard to find, try asking your guildies/friends for help! But don't just spam them with requests.

4. Asking for someone to decrease the price of something can help.- Just don't get angry if they say no. But when they say yes, theres some galder saved right on the spot!

5. Avoid buying wing ports This can help a little I guess. Example: Moon Wing which takes you to Vamp Castle. You can use a PPD instead, and just go to Kochi/Pachi (I don't remember who it was) and teleport to Vamp Castle. Paradise Wing Ports are ok since I believe they are pretty cheap. This is only for people who really want to save galders though.

SStardust 09-27-2012 11:36 PM

http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...der_Coupon.pngFinding Galder:http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w...der_Coupon.png

There are many ways to get galder, and here are some of them:

1. Bosshunting-A pretty good one, however, this may take quite a bit of time. Constantly hunt bosses, and once you get a unique, thats quite alot of galder, especially if you get the sword!

2. Chaos Tower-This is one of the best places to find EXP, TM, and Galder! If you can defeat 12F-
72F bosses, then you would have a pretty good chance of finding altiverse boxes at times, open them, and if your lucky, you will get a 3 slot/good stat altiverse, which you can sell at a pretty good price. If your even luckier, you might even get a 4s/near max stat altiverse weapon, which you can sell for ALOT of galder! But, you can also get bad altiverse which don't really sell.

3. Farming Level Up Giftboxes-I have not tried this one myself, so I do not know how this works, but I think you can get a decent amount of galder in a day/week with this. You also get level 40 giftboxes too I believe.

4. Selling quest items- I have also not tried this one myself, but I think this can be a good way to make galder, especially if you can AFK drill and you are a sense type. Simply AFK drill at a place where you know you won't get fainted/banished, and leave it there for awhile. After that, you'll have a good amount of quest items to sell for around 100k each (depending on which quest items they are).

5. Picking up galder- This one is self explanatory. Picking up all that galder you see just lying on the ground can pay for your potions. This is for the people who really want to get galders though.

6.Powerleveling- This one is a pretty good way to make galders, however, you need a pretty high MA mage to do this. Basically, it's just leveling up another person's character for them. Here's why some people disagree with poweleveling:
Your'e meant to level up by yourself
Some Others (I'll try and see later)
Why people agree with poweleveling:
Good way to make money
Fast way to level up
Getting equips faster.

7. Card Identification- This is a pretty good one since the drop rates of secret cards were increased awhile ago. However, if you do not have much patience/cards, then I would reccomend not doing this one. You can always buy monster/character cards to use, but I don't really see many people selling.

8. Reselling- Basically, this is buying something cheap, and selling it back as expensive/a bit more than what you bought for. However, this does have its risks. If you buy something cheap, and no one buys it, and you also don't need it, that is now a waste of galder.You can start by reselling something cheap, then go higher and higher. It would be good to start off by reselling something cheap, and eventually going more and more expensive for more profit (advice from TinyLegs, tell me if I misunderstood though :)).

Diffuculty Rank Of These Methods:

1. Bossing-Personally, I think this one just takes quite some time. It also depends on how hard/easy the trials are. Overall, I would give a medium difficulty to this one.

2. Chaos Tower- This one is a bit hard for lower levels, however, once you can get up to the 72F boss, this one is a pretty easy one, as you can get help everyday from others (just don't bug them though, it's their decision wheather they want to help or not). If you can solo all of them quickly, it would be even easier. Note: Some people won't be able to help you on 72F boss as you can't enter this one again after you have done the daily quest. Ranking: Can be easy and hard.

3. Farming Level Up Giftboxes-I guess this could be easy, however, it takes time.

4. Selling Quest Items- I don't think you should bother with this one if you don't have an afk driller pet. However, this is easy if you do have one.

5. Picking Up Galder- This is only in the long run. This is easy, as you simply click on the galder on the ground.

6. Powerleveling- This is a moderate difficulty, as you need a suitable character to powerlevel. This can give quite a good amount of galder though.

7. Card Identification- You need patience and some memory skills for this. I tried Card Identification quite awhile ago, and I got quite a few SC's. But, if you don't get an SC 15/16, this won't pay off much. Difficulty: Moderate.

8. Reselling- This also can take lots of patience, as it can be hard to find someone selling something cheap, and finding someone to sell to. I think that the difficulty of this is varying.

Extra Links For Some Of The Methods (the guides in the links below are not mine) :
Powerleveling-
/forum/trickster-onl...levelling.html
Card Identification:/forum/trickster-onl...ification.html
Chaos Tower:/forum/trickster-onl...age-guide.html and /forum/trickster-onl...age-guide.html
Reselling: This can possibly help too:/forum/trickster-onl...ng-buying.html
Bossing: You can search on how to pass the boss trials in the wiki.

SStardust 09-28-2012 12:27 AM

Questions? Feedback? Suggestions?
You can post here.
Thanks for taking your time to read my guide.
Please do not copy/repost this guide anywhere else without my permission.
These are not the only ways to make galder, and these are just my reccomendations.
+Rep if it helped you :3

Updates:
Added difficulty ranks of ways of obtaining galder.
Added helpful links.

Jusihe 09-28-2012 01:27 AM

lol.. nice Guide
Is this what you do when u don't have anything to do ?

SStardust 09-28-2012 01:28 AM

Not really, I would just play another game or something.

Life 09-28-2012 07:38 AM

I think plvling is quite a time-efficient way of making galders, although some people do disapprove of it (I don't really understand why though).

Perhaps you should expand your guide by finding the most time-efficient (and least difficult) way of making galders. For example, finding uniques isn't very time-efficient imo because they're so rare and boss spawns take a while.

Maybe identify spots that are good for afk-drilling (obviously this is dependent on DP).

Ellerd 09-28-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 1772073)
I think plvling is quite a time-efficient way of making galders, although some people do disapprove of it (I don't really understand why though).

Perhaps you should expand your guide by finding the most time-efficient (and least difficult) way of making galders. For example, finding uniques isn't very time-efficient imo because they're so rare and boss spawns take a while.

Maybe identify spots that are good for afk-drilling (obviously this is dependent on DP).

Plvl, heh. Sorry , but not everyone can fund around 500 MA base.

Joy 09-28-2012 10:37 AM

^ Exactly. It actually takes quite some funding/time to get the needed MA amount and I think supersky made this guide for people unwilling to buy myshop or cannot access myshop.

Neat guide btw. :3

SStardust 09-28-2012 12:38 PM

@Life: I'll try adding plvl soon, but I'm not exactly sure of any good places to drill as I have not tried it before
@CookiesNCream: Thanks :)

TinyLegs 09-29-2012 03:46 PM

Awes6ome guide there!
you might want to add a 'reselling' part for the 'advanced
I'll definitely use the 'ppd > wing ports' part :py04:

SStardust 09-29-2012 07:27 PM

@TinyLegs: I've added the reselling part :)
but what do you mean for the 'advanced?

Life 09-30-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catrion (Post 1772088)
Plvl, heh. Sorry , but not everyone can fund around 500 MA base.

Quote:

^ Exactly. It actually takes quite some funding/time to get the needed MA amount and I think supersky made this guide for people unwilling to buy myshop or cannot access myshop.

Neat guide btw. :3
Fair point about the MA.

@Cream: I think he has mentioned afk-drilling (which definitely involves MyShop) and floor 72 of chaos tower (good luck without MyShop).

SStardust 09-30-2012 05:46 PM

receieved that message from you Tinylegs :)

SStardust 09-30-2012 05:46 PM

@Life & Cookies: This is both a guide for those who have myshop and don't have myshop.

SStardust 09-30-2012 06:13 PM

Some of these methods require myshop items,eg: Driller Boy/Girl.
And some of them dont require myshop such as: Bossing, CT (can be easier with it).

Revolution 10-13-2012 02:48 PM

Is it possible for me to claim this guide somehow? Since it's me o.o.

Almora 10-13-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolution (Post 1775988)
Is it possible for me to claim this guide somehow? Since it's me o.o.

Why did you create a new account? `-`
Quote:

You may not create multiple accounts on the Site. If more than one account will be sharing your IP address (family members, shared gateways, etc.) it is your responsibility to notify Site staff before action is taken against the account. Notification after action has been taken against the affected accounts shall be considered frivolous.
Edit: You can request a transfer of thread starter. I haven't actually done it, but I heard it's possible.

kite384 10-13-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almora (Post 1776005)
Why did you create a new account? `-`

Edit: You can request a transfer of thread starter. I haven't actually done it, but I heard it's possible.

well aslong he stop using his old account he will be fine :3

Revolution 10-13-2012 03:34 PM

Well, I changed my email adress and password for my old account, but then I didn't get the email to confirm it and stuff. I didn't know my PW after that, and I don't know who the password reset would have been sent to. So instead I just made a new one.

Revolution 10-13-2012 03:36 PM

Btw, I have another family member who has another account which he uses (same IP), do I inform a moderator?
Edit: Told a mod.