ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Chaos Tower Pwnage Guide

Hello

I thought it would be nice to make a guide about climbing the Chaos Tower and defeating the bosses because I don’t see any around. This is actually the very first guide I write, so yeah... don’t expect it to be super awesome tho I hope it will be to some help for you if you are new to it.

I will try to cover for all characters in one single guide.
I myself play 12 different characters and I have managed to get to the last boss with 10 of them at the moment. So I do have well... experience to some extent.

This guide will give tips on which skills to use depending on your character, the guardian skills that are most effective for certain character types and a few recommendations on stats.
Actually... this guide seem to cover pretty much everything about CT. Don't ya worry.

Glossary:
Spoiler!

What is Chaos Tower?

Chaos Tower is located in Relics field 1, Atlas. You can access the quests at level 60.
Chaos Tower is a tower with the total of 72 floors.
There are 3 different kinds of floors:

-Regular floors.
There are only monsters on these floors.

-The safe floors.
Here you can rest, teleport to other safe floors, buy potions, forge equipments... it is like a check point.

-Boss rooms.
There are 6 bosses in Chaos Tower, each boss have their own boss room.

In order to climb the tower you will need to complete one monster quest on each regular floor to advance to the next. As you get higher up there will be safe floors to rest also bosses you need to defeat. It gets harder and harder, but eventually you will make it to the top! And you can start your Chaos Tower career as soon when you hit lv 60!

Reason to go CT

-Climbing the CT gives a huge boost to your TM EXP
-Requiem boxes = Goodies
-Bosses 4, 5 and 6 give neat base EXP
-A fun challenge

Treasures from the Chaos Tower
I'll tell you about the rewards and the goodies you can find here...

-Titles and Shop Mats
Spoiler!

-Requiem Stage Boxes and Requiem Equipments - Check out the power of Forging!
Spoiler!

-Altiverse Stage Boxes and Altiverse Equipments - The REAL reason to CT!
Spoiler!

-Codes and Cute CT pet
Spoiler!

Prepare to conquer the Chaos Tower? What do I need?
Don’t worry! I will explain each in detail.

-Goodie-Hoodie Equipments
-A Guardian
-Resurrection scrolls
-A LOT of pots
-Patience

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-16-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

Overview
This is an overview of all the floors. Pretty much a mini walkthrough!
Read the notes !

In order to start CT, you will need to do a few Pre-quests.
If you need a guide, here is a link to it.
From the Wiki!

You can skip the Dev room part and jump right into the Caballa Relics part.

Let’s see what we find here…

1F: Safe Floor
2F: Your first monster quest given by Warrior Tan. Killing 30 Chaos Scarabs

Note:
As you’ve noticed, on each regular floor there are 2 NPC, Tan and the Geek (Part-Timer G).
The Geek asks you to collect 50 Bytes, a common drop by all CT monsters. It doesn’t give much EXP at all, but as a reward you will randomly be given a ‘Code’. I will explain more about CT rewards later. But the Geeks quests are optional, you can skip them if you want to.
Psst! I always skip them because they don’t really pay out.

Tan’s quests however, there are 3 of them. All are monster quests.
The important one is the Survey. That is the one you need to complete in order to advance. The other 2 which are optional are the Proficiency test and the Harsh training.

3F to 5F are pretty much the same as 2F.
The monsters are peaceful and doesn’t chaise you unless you bother them. They are easy to beat too.

6F: After completing Tan’s survey you will need to find a Mysterious Video CD in order to get to 7F. The quest is given by Don Giuvanni. There are Win64 Worms on 6F, uncommon. It is like a mini boss you need to beat. Kill it and it will drop the CD.

I have to say it is quite hard for a lv 60 to beat it, because at that level your TM is obviously low and prolly only 2 attacking skills to play with. If you can’t beat it, get a friend to help you out. Or wait until higher level... No other tip here!

7F: Is a safe floor!

Note: The first thing you should do when reaching a safe floor is to speak to the teleport service and activate it. Kochi in this case. That way you won’t need to walk all the way back .

8F to 12F Are pretty much the same kind of MQ. From 12F and onwards monsters will get aggro and attack you even if you aren't bothering them.
At the end of 12F Poriot will be there to send you into the boss room.

12F Dimensional Gap is where you meet the first boss, the Requiem Grudge! Beat it up! (If you can't, check the Boss section of the guide!)

Note: After beating the first boss you will be sent to 13F, which is a safe floor. Speak to Poriot to turn in the quest and he will give you a reward. Which is a Stage 1 Requiem Box. The first time you beat the boss, you will be able to beat it again right after to get another Requiem Box reward. But after that, this will turn into a daily quest. From then on, you will be able to obtain one Stage 1 Requiem Box per character each day. I will explain more about rewards later.

13F Is a safe floor.
14F to 18F are regular floors.

Note: The monsters gets tougher the higher you climb. But still pretty much the same, just with more bulk. A tip; if you want to save time - it really does get repetitive don't you think?
I would suggest leaving the floors and return when you are able to 1 hit KO the monsters with a single skill-

If you are dragon: Mana ring, Magic Soul or Mana Storm (And the light AoEs if you are Light dragon)
If you are sheep: One of your AoE skills that you use depending on your element.
If you are a bunny/buffalo/cat/raccoon: (Elemental)Melee or a fast cool down attacking skill.
If you are fox: (Elemental)Melee, fast cool down attacking skill or FoK.
If you are lion or gunner fox: (Elemental) Melee, normal shot, Power shot or Shooting Spree.

For details, check the type section for your character type.
But of course, if you don't mind using multiple skills to take down a monster it is all neat and I would praise your patience. :3

19F Is a safe floor.
20F to 24F are regular floors.

At the end of the 24F Poriot will be there once again. This time prepare to face the 2nd boss, which is the Requiem Spirit.

25F Is a safe floor.
26F to 30F: You will need to do the new MQ the same way you did before, just hang on. xD
31F Is a safe floor. I think you've got the pattern already...
32F to 36F are regular floors.

At the end of 36F Poriot will send you to the 36F Dimensional Gap.
There lives the third boss, the Requiem Body. Defeat it and you will be rewarded the Stage 3 Requiem Box.

37F Is a safe floor.
38F to 42 are regular floors.

Note: See these floors are blue now! I mean darker...
And you will notice there are now mini boss monsters with extra large HP bars. Sometimes you need to watch out for them, because some of these monsters have access to some pretty dangerous skills!
Between floors 38 until 42, you need to watch out for the Chaos Ancient Werepots!

They look like this:

These monsters have the ability to explode. And once it explodes near you... BAM! you're pretty much dead. And you'd need to start the Survey MQ over again. Unless you have a couple of Resurrection scrolls to your aid.
My advice is, try to avoid them, no need to kill those. But if you are going for a monster that is close to the Werepots, make sure to kill it fast!

43F Is a safe floor.
44F to 48F are regular floors. No need to worry about the exploding Werepots anymore! The new mini boss monsters on each floor is Chaos Orconio. But they are quite harmless compared, so it is chill!

At the end of 48F... you know what is coming!
Yeah, Poriot will send you to the 4th boss. The Requiem Core. Good luck defeating it!

49F Is a safe floor.
And have you noticed what the Item girl now sells?
HP/MP pots that instantly boost 4k! These are good to use to spam HP faster. But they are heavy too...

50F until 54F are regular floors.

Note: You might've noticed that onwards, not only does the monsters get more and more bulky. They all turn ADHD... Well, their melee attacks are hitting much faster. You would prolly need to spam pots.
Depending on your stats, it is wise to start removing some of your offensive equipments to bulk up your defense. Make sure you can at least survive through the entire MQ. [B]A tip! Use the star fortune to boost whatever stat you need!

55F Is a safe floor.
56F to 60F are regular floors.

Note: However, starting from the 58F the Corrupt Oktos will start to bug you. They are the mini boss monsters and they have access to magic skills such as the Tesla Field. This skill creates an well... ' electrical field' and does damage over time. So don't stand there for long! If you are playing any other class than magic or charm you might need to spam some extra pots because the Tesla Field does hurt!

Magic characters have natural high MD, and you can boost it further with the Mana shield skill. Charm types have access to the Mana reflector skill, which reflects some damage but also provide some extra defense against magical skills.

60F, Poriot takes you to the 5th CT boss. Requiem Identity It is quite hard to beat, so be careful! Also, when talking to Poriot. If your defenses are low... make sure to take out all the monsters around the NPC or you might faint before Poriot ports you into the room.

61F Is a safe floor.
62F to 66F are regular floors.

62F Onwards... this is where the real pain begins. There are monsters everywhere, they attack fast and hit hard. Your skills on the other hand... yeah, they are not very effective at all. (Unless you are using elemental melee - more about this in the character section!) Sometimes it even gets laggy when you get mobbed. And before you know it, you've fainted already. If that's the case, try boost your HP and maybe some DP.
You need to be patient! Don't faint!

67F Is a safe floor.

68F to 72F are regular floors.
Note: You would probably need to stick the same tactic you used for the previous floors. If you haven't done it - this is a good time to let your guardian to aid you. Having it use Shield Breaker or Guard Breaker, Skunk Pouch, Cure or Rust. It will make things slightly easier. (More about guardian skills in the guardian section!)
Finally at the 72F, if you are a magical character, be careful.

These monsters - are the ones you need to kill to complete the survey quest. These monster has access to the Wink skill. A skill that prevents you from using magical skills. Do I need to say more?
(Tips for mages in the magical character section!)

72F, speak to Poriot and it is time to face the final boss of CT. The Outraged Requiem! Now this fat dragon is a real hard cookie to take down. But unlike other bosses, this isn't a MQ. It is possible to bring a bunch of pals and try to take it down together. It doesn't matter who get's the kill. Once it is defeated, all characters in the field will be able to pick up their Stage 6 Requiem Box.

And now... you've got the title of Tower Conqueror! :3
Congratulations !!

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-16-2012 at 04:05 AM.

07-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Guardians

I hope that you already know what a guardian is. If you don’t… then please visit a guardian guide.
You will pretty much need a guardian if you want to successfully complete the whole CT. Especially at the higher floors MQ and the various bosses.

I can say that it will be near impossible for some characters to beat the CT without a guardian. While others are able to complete the whole thing without one. You will mainly need a guardian when facing the 5th and 6th boss.

Here I will list all the skills your guardian skills necessary:
(No, you don’t need get all of them)
See the bunny stomping the ground? She is telling you that -THIS SKILL- is very important.

Magical skills:
Rust
Spoiler!

Cure
Spoiler!

Charm skills:
Skunk Pouch
Spoiler!

Magic Defense Breaker
Spoiler!

Power skills:
Luck Breaker
Spoiler!

Armor Breaker
Spoiler!

Shockwave (Pre-skill for guard breaker)
Spoiler!

Guard Breaker
Spoiler!

Sense skills:
Stone Strike (Pre-skill for Armor destructor)
Armor Destructor (Pre-skill for Lucky seven)
Lucky Seven (Pre-skill for Shield breaker)
Shield Breaker
Spoiler!

Hopefully you will have a little knowledge in how these skills works. A guardian can max have 14 points total and the max on each stat is 6. Sometimes you would want to change the skills for your guardian. And I will only recommend a few... what would you call it... 'builds'!
Yeah, I'll put it in the character type section below. :3

Elemental Melee and Equipments
This is one of the most common equipment sets especially for the non PvP power and charm types. Compounding various of attributes into your equipments, a single melee attack could easily out-damage a skill.

Where to get?

Weapon: Swords, there are many weapons that you can compound.
Here are 2 of my recommendations if your budget is low and doesn't have access to MS.
Spoiler!

Shield: There are as far as I know, 3 different shields that are able to compound attribute into.
Spoiler!

Hat: The only attribute compoundable hat is the Inferno hat, which is a 4G helmet. Obtainable if you exchange a 4G card 3. It is for characters lv 220 and above, has 3 slots and compoundable with Fire attribute.

Accessory:
The only accessories that are compoundable with elemental attribute are the MS rings (Check MS accessory section for info) and the dragon ring (light/dark attribute) which is obtainable of MS event.

That's all about elemental weapons.

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-18-2012 at 08:33 AM.

07-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Bosses

About the boss MQ and rewards:
You can do one the MQ for each boss with each character per day after defeating it once before. Yeah, it turns into a daily quest. Your reward is a Requiem Box. (Stage 1 to 6 depending on which boss MQ you do) This means that you can get 6 different Requiem boxes everyday if you go with 1 character daily.

You will need to solo the bosses 1 to 5 to get your reward. Well, you could have another person in your party and kill the boss together. But only one person can get the kill, so if your friend takes the kill you will not be able to complete the MQ and needs to go kill it yourself.
The last boss however, Outraged Requiem is different. It isn't a monster quest. So you can bring a whole party to kill it and everyone will still get their reward.

If this is the first time you CT, you might just want to pass the bosses to advance to the next floor. If you really cannot defeat them the best thing would be asking a friend to help you out.

No matter which character you play... I would recommend you to get at least 10k HP and 3rd job (unless you are a bunny that knows guard break) before you attempt to solo the bosses.
I will write more about skills and tactics for different character types in their individual sections.

Requiem Grudge - 12F Dimension Gap
Summons: Requiem Nephthys, Requiem Chimu, Requiem Isis and Requiem Golden Mole
Skills: Shard of the Glacier, Cure
Notes: Okay this is the first boss.
Something special about the first boss is that, this boss is the only one that can use a special skill beside cure. And this skill is called Shard of glacier. It is a magical skill which creates a block of ice that freezes you for a few seconds. It can be quite annoying if you are a power or charm type character without ranged attacks. So watch out for it!

Requiem Spirit - 24F Dimension Gap
Summons: Requiem King Mole, Requiem Incense Pig, Requiem Monkya and Requiem Naranjo
Skills: Cure (In wiki, it is supposed to have other skills such as Thunderbolt, but I've never seen it using any of those so I'm not going to list them.)
Notes: The second boss of CT is a bit tougher than the first, well of course it is. But now you don't need to worry about Shard of glacier anymore. I think you've might noticed by now that these bosses simply loves to cure-spam at the yellow bar. You really need to kill them off fast before they heal back.

Requiem Body - 36F Dimensional Gap
Summons: Requiem Stone Soldier, Soldier Requiem Bone Fighter, Requiem Kira and Requiem Werepot (Don't worry, these won't explode)
Skills: Cure

Requiem Core - 48F Dimensional Gap
Summons: Requiem Set, Requiem Ghost Book, Requiem Queen Mummy and Requiem Part-Timer Mon
Notes: I guess... by now you should have a guardian. If not, you will notice it is getting quite difficult. Especially if you are a priest...

Requiem Identity - 60F Dimensional Gap
Summons: Requiem Ghost Knight, Requiem Ancient Chimu, Requiem Coal Soldier and Requiem Sulaphat
Notes: Okay THIS BLOB! Is QUITE hard to kill. For some characters, you would absolutely need a guardian at this point. And I advice you to have at the very least 15k HP. If you have 20k HP then that's great! Kill it fast before it takes you down! This blob has the potential to 1KO you if it lands a hit... Also. The blob is quite fat. It is easy to aim! No? Well some monsters likes to hide behind it. And I've personally aimed my skills at the wrong target countless of times... A tip, try to click at the very top, bottom or on the edges of the blob.
Like - take it easy and check who you're clicking on! ;3

Outraged Requiem - 72F Dimensional Gap
Summons: Requiem Moa Stone, Requiem Tanya, Requiem Egg Specter and Requiem Guardian
Notes: Okay as I said before, you can bring your friends to defeat it together. But they can't be there for you all the time can they? (Okay maybe they can, then good for you !!)
Let's take the soloing situation. If you have about 20k ish HP, it will pretty much be able to 1KO you if it hits. Unlike the previous bosses, the summons are quite bothersome too. If you DP is low, a hit from a summoned monster can take off 5-8k HP from you... and you know their DX is like negative a thousand... It can get quite laggy too. The best thing to do is... kill it before it kills you! ASAP!

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-16-2012 at 12:26 PM.

07-15-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Reserved for Magic Type

07-15-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Charm and Power
The reason I put the charm and power type in the same section is because their fighting style are quite similar and sometimes rely on the same kind of equipments.

Power Type

Recommended Guardian Skills:

These are the guardian skills I would recommend when you are fighting the 1st trough the last boss.

-Shield Breaker (Armor Breaker - If you don't have MS)
Spoiler!

-Guard Break (Only if you are elemental melee Gladiator or a charm type) You need to choose between Guard or Shield break.
-Skunk Pouch
-Rust
-Cure

Champion

Recommended Skills:
Only listing the absolute necessary!

Shockwave + Guard Break (Shockwave to activate)

Spoiler!

Tetra Punch
Spoiler!

Uppercut + (Counter Punch)

Spoiler!

Guard

Spoiler!

Eagle Eye and Bulls Eye
Spoiler!

Pumping Heart and Adrenaline

Spoiler!

Mercenary and Duelist

Recommended Skills:
The necessary skills will be the same as Champion's.
Except that Mercenary and Duelist are unable to get Adrenaline. But there are additional skills for you!

Faint
Spoiler!

Berserk

Spoiler!

Gladiator

Berserk

Chi Sword

To be continued...

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-18-2012 at 08:48 AM.

07-15-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Sense Type

Sense type are lions and foxes.
Each with their own special fighting style. Lions use guns and foxes throw items.

Scientist/Cyber Hunter/Hunter Lord
Gunners pretty much! The strategy is pretty simple:

Skills:

Shield Breaker
Spoiler!

Double Shot + Power Shot = Combo!
Spoiler!

Lucky 7 + Aura Of Luck + Gun Booster
Spoiler!

Thief Master

It is good to use a sense type guardian with Shield Break

Skills:

Hide + Poison Pouch
Spoiler!

Chain of Knifes
Spoiler!

Explosive Expert
Spoiler!

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-26-2012 at 07:48 AM.

07-15-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Reserved for extra tip and conclusion.

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-15-2012 at 04:41 PM.

07-15-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Reserved for credits and stuff

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-15-2012 at 04:41 PM.

07-15-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work and an amazing idea, Aqua! Good luck on your project :3

07-15-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Nice work and an amazing idea, Aqua! Good luck on your project :3
Thanx. :3
I hope this will turn out useful for people.
Still far from done...

07-15-2012   #12 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

im sure it will be usefull

and it looks good so far :3

here is something i always use when i wanna check altiverse equiep stats from wiki >:3

Category:5 Stars Equipment - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

click any equiep to see stats,set bonus etc :3

07-16-2012   #13 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Looking good, Puffe.
I'll find out the monster resistances for you, as they appear to drop 5% per section after a certain section. If you want to test yourself, let me know and I'll give you intructions.

Love the To be continued... at the end
Soooo fitting for a pokemon fan C:

07-16-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Hello Ellie.
It is chill, I don't think I'll go THAT much into details about resistances in this guide, at least not yet. Thanx for your support! :3

And yeah, I pretty much snatched the phrase from the pokemon episode endings... x.x

And thanx kite too. :3
I'll add the link in later on. ^^

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-16-2012 at 09:07 AM.

07-16-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Nice guide, I'm sure it will be helpful to a lot of people

07-16-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Thanx Exti!
Yeah! This guide will pwn! 8D
*I hope...*

07-16-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

The 4k pots might be heavier, but in terms of HP/MP per weight, the 4K pots have more HP/MP per weight. That is to say you can heal HP/MP more with the 4k pots compare to the other pots for the same weight. Though, the price is quadraple of the normal pots (normal price). Not for those with tight budget.

Edit: For comparison
Worldly Cure: 4k HP, 4k galder (inside CT, because no other place sell it yet) and 75 weight.
Elixir extract: 2k HP, 600 galder (outside CT) 1.2 k (inside CT), and 50 weight.
To compare with the same weight:
2 Worldly Cure : 8k HP, 8k galder, 150 weight
3 Elixir Extract: 6k HP, 1.8 k galder (outside CT) 3.6 k (inside CT), and 150 weight.

I think there's no need to compare HP per galder, those on tight budget should just buy pots outside the tower. Magic characters would definitely prefer more MP per weight if they can afford it.

You might want to add, that all items are double the price inside the CT. So, while gunner and card thrower might not mind it that much, shuriken fox will definitely suffer if they just buy their shurikens inside.

Cheat no 1. let say you can't beat the first boss on time, you can still wait for it to run out of MP and stop curing, beat it and register the next floor, then you can try again by dropping from the next safe floor, instead of climbing another 5 floors from the previous safe floor. Then you can grind from floor 14 until floor 24. But you can't challenge the 2nd boss at all. Might help if you are a solo payer that just want to advance and don't rely on other's help to beat the current boss you have problem with. Or there were just no one to help you at the moment. It holds true for later floors and bosses as well, but the boss just have more and more MP.

Last edited by zemega; 07-16-2012 at 08:52 AM.