ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2012   #21 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
I think you should state that those prices are mainly Fantasia.
Maybe I have made it sound like I have put definite prices. Sorry to make it sound that way.

Those are not definite prices. I have simply outlined the pricing methods of the powerleveling. The 100mil was an example. The screenshot of my spreadsheet has the intention of showing was it does.
If you wish to change the prices to suit your needs, you simply have to enter a number in the multiplier box. This will automatically readjust your exp to your rate.
To work out your multiplier you simply select a level (eg 160) set a rate (eg 9.23mil/lvl) and then divide the base by the rate. (eg 27.8/9.23 with is approximately 1/3) To get the rates for all levels simply enter 0.333333 into the multiplier box.
Anyways, I may put the spreadsheet in google docs form if i find one person that is legitimately interest who cannot read *.xlsx files.

Given what you have said though, I will put a note in the section. Does that clarify things for you?

Last edited by Nebula; 07-20-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

Don't ask me, I already know you're Fantasian.

But yea, well put out. But I think you need a section for dual plvling or something.

07-21-2012   #23 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
Don't ask me, I already know you're Fantasian.

But yea, well put out. But I think you need a section for dual plvling or something.
The rates per level should not change for dual plvling however the rate of exp gain should. I am not exactly sure how much quicker dual beetles are compared to single. It depends on how well each of the players can work as a team. Maps like kerbs, however should be roughly twice as fast as there are two people killing. We also have to factor is more exp is taken by the plvlers and an increased spawn rate on the map.
Logically speaking, two plvlers per hour should cost about double (or a single plvler)

I may put a section in later, but have a few projects at the moment.

07-24-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryElsword

egotastical is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rileycakes
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 13x
Guild: None :(

I don't plan on plvling and I skimmed it but looks like an awesome guide. Great job!

07-24-2012   #25 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotastical
I don't plan on plvling and I skimmed it but looks like an awesome guide. Great job!
Thanks.
I wrote this as I was sick of answering plvling questions. So a giant guide should save me time in the long run.

07-24-2012   #26 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
Thanks.
I wrote this as I was sick of answering plvling questions. So a giant guide should save me time in the long run.
Haha, if those people with plvling questions are smart enought to look here.
Great guide! Very thorough. (:

08-29-2012   #27 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

I have just added so content to the following section:
[A1] Appendix 1: How to calculate the amount of a stat required to OHKO a particular monster.

I will make the equations look nice and add how to get HP, tolerance, DP, MD and such later on.

08-29-2012   #28 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Although I dislike plvlling others and only plvl myself if needed (and even then I still dislike the idea), I actually like this guide. It is very well-written and very detailed. And obviously, there's still ground to cover, but it's well on the way~

I still stand by the saying that everyone is entitled to play the game how they want, rich or poor, newbie or veteran, by the book or free will. Plvlling is no different and that is entirely by choice, either you give or receive it. But to those that are interested in the topic, I think this guide summed it up well.

08-30-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Keiko is on a distinguished road
IGN: KeikoNaomi
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 32x

L that's awesomeeee 0.0
*bows*
Must bookmark this page >

08-30-2012   #30 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
Although I dislike plvlling others and only plvl myself if needed (and even then I still dislike the idea), I actually like this guide. It is very well-written and very detailed. And obviously, there's still ground to cover, but it's well on the way~

I still stand by the saying that everyone is entitled to play the game how they want, rich or poor, newbie or veteran, by the book or free will. Plvlling is no different and that is entirely by choice, either you give or receive it. But to those that are interested in the topic, I think this guide summed it up well.
Thanks for you support Kanananananas. I put the ethics section in there for a reason. I plvl myself and occasionally my friends. I hope to later add some more to the appendix that will outline how to obtain the data in the wiki for monster tolerances. But as long as players play by the rules and do not insult each other I am fine with what they do.

@Vincere and Keiko
Thanks for the support.

08-30-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Loydd is on a distinguished road
IGN: HeavenKeeper
Level: 247

It's beautiful, great job on it. +1

08-30-2012   #32 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

No problem~ Sometimes there are unfortunate incidents related to plvlling, such as scammers getting away with such service. This is why it is so important to have negotiations discussed and set into stone before such service is carried out to protect both business and client. And if one gets away with it... well. People will find out. XD;

EDIT: Bah, woulda +rep'd you, but gotta spread some first. :'D

08-30-2012   #33 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
No problem~ Sometimes there are unfortunate incidents related to plvlling, such as scammers getting away with such service. This is why it is so important to have negotiations discussed and set into stone before such service is carried out to protect both business and client. And if one gets away with it... well. People will find out. XD;

EDIT: Bah, woulda +rep'd you, but gotta spread some first. :'D
Humm. I should probably add that point to my guide as well as a disclaimer saying that I am not responsible for any scamming that may occur.
Mmm, it is sort of annoying how the same ten people are the others who I find the most helpful. Makes spreadding rep harder. But I certainly appreciate the help haha.

@Loyyd thanks

08-30-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Loydd is on a distinguished road
IGN: HeavenKeeper
Level: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
@Loyyd thanks
No problem I got you brah.

11-12-2012   #35 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

13/11/2012 Update!
Added info into the section for Lions.
Finished off Map section.
Wrote a summary.

Contemplating whether or not to add a gladiator section. And anyone know how effective CT is? I have not had experience with it myself.

11-12-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I'm sure this will be an awesome guide. It already looks that way, but you could make it easier for people to jump to the sections by linking to each section (get all the post URLs) in your very first post. There's no need to use Ctrl+F at all.

Also, Chaos Tower can be pretty good for low level power leveling, if the leveler isn't strong enough to OHKO monsters on other maps, like Coal Soldiers. It's best to pick either one of the floors adjacent to the safe floors, and one where the respawn rate is high.

11-12-2012   #37 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
I'm sure this will be an awesome guide. It already looks that way, but you could make it easier for people to jump to the sections by linking to each section (get all the post URLs) in your very first post. There's no need to use Ctrl+F at all.

Also, Chaos Tower can be pretty good for low level power leveling, if the leveler isn't strong enough to OHKO monsters on other maps, like Coal Soldiers. It's best to pick either one of the floors adjacent to the safe floors, and one where the respawn rate is high.

Thanks Rare,
That linking idea is a really good idea, I shall do that at some stage. Other than clicking "Permalink" is there a way to show individual posts?

As for Chaos Tower, I know there is a level requirement of second job to get there. From memory it is possible to go up to floor 12 without the need of completing the starting quests.
However is there a good afk spot?

11-12-2012   #38 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
Thanks Rare,
That linking idea is a really good idea, I shall do that at some stage. Other than clicking "Permalink" is there a way to show individual posts?

As for Chaos Tower, I know there is a level requirement of second job to get there. From memory it is possible to go up to floor 12 without the need of completing the starting quests.
However is there a good afk spot?
You:
1. Permalink the post you want. Then get the post # from that. For example, the post # of your recent post is 1783391.
2. Count the post # on the page. The page # of that post is 17th on this page.
3. Insert those two numbers in this skeleton link: "http://ggftw.com/forum/<permalink post #>-<post page #>.html

EX:
/forum/1783391-post17.html

---

I find it more time consuming, so I just say stick to permalinking, or whatever you like.

11-12-2012   #39 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Thanks, Almora.

I think my first 10posts are nearly consecutive so it should not take long.

And it appears you can enter whatever you want in the <post page number> part.
/forum/1783391-post7846.html