ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (51) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-06-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

accomplishedp please if it possible ^^

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-06-2012   #42 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLaNorthio
accomplishedp please if it possible ^^
  • Krusef:
Spoiler!

You do all that after you've finished playing card ID(1.5k+ cards) and kept track of what type flashed last. Oh and since you'll be wanting a krusef, if you get unlucky by chance and it flashes last on charm, you can't get a krusef.

Reply back here if you still need help.

Last edited by Almora; 03-06-2012 at 12:29 PM.

03-06-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

thank you very much

ok now all...I want is SC16.........

03-09-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

This isn't very clear in this thread, so I'll ask;

What relation does Card Identification have towards Guardians?

03-09-2012   #45 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drarin
This isn't very clear in this thread, so I'll ask;

What relation does Card Identification have towards Guardians?
As for the game, the card identification process is part of the "shadow monsters"/"chronos" story line wise, for a Trickster to see with the mind's eye.

As for the process, I don't know why the developers implemented it to be that way for guardians. My guess is their original goal was to have everyone keep playing card ID for their OWN cards, but people got lazy and stopped, that's why it took such a long time for people to actually find out about these processes/titles. Not to mention, many people don't have the motivation to farm for 1,500 cards.

It's like for example, a new cake just appeared for the first time. The creators originally wanted people to try to bake this cake themselves because it wouldn't taste right completely if you skipped out on the baking process, flavoring it yourself to your tastes. But people got lazy and stores started popping up to sell already baked cakes. So people took the easy way out for mediocre cakes to try to skip the dreadful long baking process.

Hope I made sense, if you still have any more questions please ask.

04-25-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

kuroichan is on a distinguished road
IGN: KuroiChan
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 17x
Guild: Midnight-Z

Hey guys, I'm almost done with my card collecting to get myself a legendary guardian. I'm planning to get a guardian with a 3362 build for my bunny. As its my first time, I thought I'd check and ask ahead before I begin to work on my guardian.

Basically, would the order of things I need to do be something like this?

1. Card ID until the seed stops flashing when a card is selected.
2. Use 7.5k HP pots to get power to a 3.
3. use 7.5k MP pots to get magic to a 3.
4. At this stage if charm isn't a 2, view profiles until 2.
5. Drill until sense is a 6.

Please do correct me if I've made a mistake anywhere. Thank you!

04-26-2012   #47 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Well I don't know if this was just a problem for me, but when I was getting charm up for my guardian, the egg never flashed at all when I viewed profiles. So I had to level it up by picking up galders. (I have never leveled up charm by viewing profiles before so I don't know what's up with that) :<

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

04-26-2012   #48 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroichan
Hey guys, I'm almost done with my card collecting to get myself a legendary guardian. I'm planning to get a guardian with a 3362 build for my bunny. As its my first time, I thought I'd check and ask ahead before I begin to work on my guardian.

Basically, would the order of things I need to do be something like this?

1. Card ID until the seed stops flashing when a card is selected.
2. Use 7.5k HP pots to get power to a 3.
3. use 7.5k MP pots to get magic to a 3.
4. At this stage if charm isn't a 2, view profiles until 2.
5. Drill until sense is a 6.

Please do correct me if I've made a mistake anywhere. Thank you!
Yeah, you got it right. There shouldn't be any problems. I'm not 100% sure, but make sure you relog periodically after every exact 2.5k pots, since there's a really dumb glitch that permits the egg stats from updating real time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelxLoves
Well I don't know if this was just a problem for me, but when I was getting charm up for my guardian, the egg never flashed at all when I viewed profiles. So I had to level it up by picking up galders. (I have never leveled up charm by viewing profiles before so I don't know what's up with that) :<
Profile viewing stops @ 2 charm. Were you over 2?

04-26-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

By doing the card id at the start, will there be an effect on the build? What should I be expecting after the card ID? It won't be 0000 for sure right?

Thanks for replying btw.

04-26-2012   #50 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Ahhh~ It could have been, I'm not too sure. I thought it stopped after you get 2 charm levels through looking at profiles ^^;

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

04-26-2012   #51 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
By doing the card id at the start, will there be an effect on the build? What should I be expecting after the card ID? It won't be 0000 for sure right?

Thanks for replying btw.
Nope, secret empathy points can't be seen until after hatch, it won't mess up your build. It will stay at 0000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelxLoves
Ahhh~ It could have been, I'm not too sure. I thought it stopped after you get 2 charm levels through looking at profiles ^^;

It does stop. It will still flash, but you won't gain any empathy points.

04-26-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thanks for the reply!
I see. Is there a faster way to get my sense up to 6 besides drilling?

04-26-2012   #53 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Thanks for the reply!
I see. Is there a faster way to get my sense up to 6 besides drilling?
Nope, drilling is the only way to go. I find equipping a chaos drill in coral/path to desert pretty quick.

04-26-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Nope, drilling is the only way to go. I find equipping a chaos drill in coral/path to desert pretty quick.
How quick is it really? Would I need more than 5 hours for 6 points in sense?

04-26-2012   #55 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
How quick is it really? Would I need more than 5 hours for 6 points in sense?
Omg lol, nowhere near that! It's usually 1:30-2hrs maunal drill for me since it's way faster than a driller pet. Since you would be left with 1.5 sense, just squiggles in some same spot until 2 sense. Going from 2 and above needs you to drill up an item to receive empathy points.

04-26-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Omg lol, nowhere near that! It's usually 1:30-2hrs maunal drill for me since it's way faster than a driller pet. Since you would be left with 1.5 sense, just squiggles in some same spot until 2 sense. Going from 2 and above needs you to drill up an item to receive empathy points.
Oh what a relief. I was assuming it'd take ages. Alright then; just to double check again, is the order of steps I listed considered safe? Would I be better off doing the drilling first?

04-26-2012   #57 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Oh what a relief. I was assuming it'd take ages. Alright then; just to double check again, is the order of steps I listed considered safe? Would I be better off doing the drilling first?

Your list order is the safest, because after 3312, all you have to worry about is drilling. Drilling only raises sense, just don't use crazy drill!

04-27-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:

Your list order is the safest, because after 3312, all you have to worry about is drilling. Drilling only raises sense, just don't use crazy drill!

Thanks for the reply!
Alright then. Looks like I just need another 200 cards to get to 1.7k. Would you say 1.5k is still reasonably safe to card id with or should I just wait and farm another 200?

04-27-2012   #59 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:

Thanks for the reply!
Alright then. Looks like I just need another 200 cards to get to 1.7k. Would you say 1.5k is still reasonably safe to card id with or should I just wait and farm another 200?
1.5k is reasonable enough. This is done on your sheepy? If you do run out of cards, you can go on your buffalo and chi-serk @ nora sewers for the extra if worse case scenario happens.

04-27-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
1.5k is reasonable enough. This is done on your sheepy? If you do run out of cards, you can go on your buffalo and chi-serk @ nora sewers for the extra if worse case scenario happens.
I'm doing it on my bunny. I just started doing card ID and I've gotten one bar in empathy aura filled up (Charm). This is normal right?

*edit*

Just curious but with the extra points would I be able to rearrange the build to let me get a Sephirens instead? I've decided against getting a Spinel and am concentrating on getting a legendary in game guardian. If it isn't I'll just stick to getting a legendary Ifron.

Last edited by kuroichan; 04-27-2012 at 09:04 PM.