ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (51) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-01-2012   #21 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiba
Maybe incase people screw up in building that they should follow a glow order. I don't usually count the glow when I'm raising my guardian but there's a certain number of glow before a stat raises. That might help people get the guardian they want.
Yeah 20 flashes for 1 point ^^. I left a 'try at your own risk' in red and bolded in accomplished section when what I mentioned earlier happens.

I'm pretty sure the +2 secret point doesn't count as the same pre-hatch experience because this happened. Even though the spinel's highest stat is 5 power, she's still a magic x.x

Maybe it works different for accomplished and you might have gotten lucky with the ifron xd

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-01-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Seiba has a spectacular aura aboutSeiba has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Seiba - Lyneth
Class: Duelist - Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: Noob
Guild: CTRL ALT DELETE

Wow I saw that screenshot awhile ago and I didn't notice her Spinel was Magic. That is weird. My 2 friends who went for Accomplished got the Guardian they wanted. Although they didn't have the situation as me when my last glow was Sense and I wanted the same type.

01-01-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Now I'm 2nd guessing myself.... Sorry now I'm pretty unsure.. I've made alot of Guardians trying to get Accomplished (5) and I could have mixed up my info. I had written it on a paper but I threw it away. For now let's just assume just to be sure that you cannot get the Guardian that you want if the last glow falls on the same type.

01-01-2012   #24 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I'm 2nd guessing myself.... Sorry now I'm pretty unsure.. I've made alot of Guardians trying to get Accomplished (5) and I could have mixed up my info. I had written it on a paper but I threw it away. For now let's just assume just to be sure that you cannot get the Guardian that you want if the last glow falls on the same type.
Alright, then I'll take your word for it. And I'll re-edit the confirmation x]

By the way, did you find the accomplished title through k/j/c/tTO forums? Or did you figure it out yourself? If it's the first, then we can probably get more information from their players and translate it if possible.

01-01-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

I was aiming to get sense spinel because of her purple aura .

So I developed sens stat to be as hight as possible before hatching for example not flat 2 but 2.9. I think my last aura glow was sense but I'm not 100% sure.

01-01-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Alright, then I'll take your word for it. And I'll re-edit the confirmation x]

By the way, did you find the accomplished title through k/j/c/tTO forums? Or did you figure it out yourself? If it's the first, then we can probably get more information from their players and translate it if possible.
I didn't find out through any other forums. I had help from a specific player although I don't know if they want to be known.

01-01-2012   #27 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussty

I was aiming to get sense spinel because of her purple aura .

So I developed sens stat to be as hight as possible before hatching for example not flat 2 but 2.9. I think my last aura glow was sense but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks Dussty for the confirmation! +rep

I've got to put that into the important notes then and change some builds around.

By the way:
1. Although it's not important, but did you leave sense empathy while hatching in Janus Map?

Quote:
I didn't find out through any other forums. I had help from a specific player although I don't know if they want to be known.
It is definitely fine if you don't want to disclose than kind of information :], I won't ask you anymore about that matter so don't worry C;

----------------------------------->
Now that Dussty has replied to my PM, I want to say that so far the ONLY confirmed accomplished build is 4444(16 points). As for my theory of and mixture of 2122 and then finish card id for a 3333 is still in the dark, anyone is free to try this out if you want!

Last edited by Almora; 01-09-2012 at 04:43 AM.

01-02-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

So it looks like my last glow was charm then I trained guardian for rest graph and left in this case 3.9 point of stat in sense. Guess next time I will make a guardian I will try to build like 3.9 2 6 2 and see what will I get Sense or Power one.

01-02-2012   #29 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussty

So it looks like my last glow was charm then I trained guardian for rest graph and left in this case 3.9 point of stat in sense. Guess next time I will make a guardian I will try to build like 3.9 2 6 2 and see what will I get Sense or Power one.
Aw, I was hoping it was sense >_<, but thanks for the invaluable info again :3
-runs to edit again-

Good luck on your next guardian whenever =D

02-09-2012   #30 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

If anyone needs help on clarification/terminology please feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to discuss things openly :3

02-10-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStory

1337 has disabled reputation
IGN: Nymf
Class: Bunny S2 to_bunny
Level: 18x (umm... i really need to lv. Someone please join my Tap 1 royal/special party. I miss Tap 1
Guild: Dawn
Talking i

Hiiii... i still need help.... but i need to train 1st... then when i reach my desired lv... i will contact u...

May i friend u, ingame and here? ....

02-10-2012   #32 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337
Hiiii... i still need help.... but i need to train 1st... then when i reach my desired lv... i will contact u...

May i friend u, ingame and here? ....
Sure! That is definitely okay with me. Although my responses won't be as fast, since I'm really busy these months.

02-26-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

I just made another Accomplished and my goal was a Digrimm. Last Glow was Magic and my egg was 3233. I spammed an extra 2K MP pots after and also 500 HP pots incase I don't get Digrimm. And the result - Pink Sephirens. So I believe this confirms there's no chance of getting the Accomplished Guardian of whatever the last glow on the egg is.

02-26-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kaay has a spectacular aura aboutKaay has a spectacular aura about

Grats Sei Sei-chan!

I was thinking of Accomplished Pink Sephirens .. but I guess is to risky for me.And if I TRY and don't get it I would actually cry like a little girl LOL
Because Card ID is so hard for me.. I RARELY pass to lv 3 x.x;.And many friend send me tutorial and such but I guess I am to unlucky for it..anyway.

Hyo-chan thanks for share this with everyone..even when I ask you about it you kept on secret and now you told to world LOL!!!
Thanks for all this NICEEE Tutorial and all the effort you guys did so congrolations on it!

02-26-2012   #35 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
I just made another Accomplished and my goal was a Digrimm. Last Glow was Magic and my egg was 3233. I spammed an extra 2K MP pots after and also 500 HP pots incase I don't get Digrimm. And the result - Pink Sephirens. So I believe this confirms there's no chance of getting the Accomplished Guardian of whatever the last glow on the egg is.
Thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated! I've already edited in the information =)

Now all the information is accurate, any one is free to try an accomplished build w/o worry of failure.

+rep :3

02-28-2012   #36 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

i have been reading everything you've posted about accomplished guardians but i am still confused about the build needed. why do you have to leave a 2 in the build instead of a 3333? also the 3233 is just an example right? it can also be 3323? i wasnt intending to get an accomplished but when i was working on one of my guardians, i did a lot of card id to get the sc16 myself before growing it to 3333 (aiming for krusef) . it hatched into a superior krusef with a bonus making it 4444. what is the difference between this and the accomplished? can you suggest any reasons why it did not turn into an accomplished but stayed as a superior?

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

02-28-2012   #37 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophonax
i have been reading everything you've posted about accomplished guardians but i am still confused about the build needed. why do you have to leave a 2 in the build instead of a 3333? also the 3233 is just an example right? it can also be 3323? i wasnt intending to get an accomplished but when i was working on one of my guardians, i did a lot of card id to get the sc16 myself before growing it to 3333 (aiming for krusef) . it hatched into a superior krusef with a bonus making it 4444. what is the difference between this and the accomplished? can you suggest any reasons why it did not turn into an accomplished but stayed as a superior?
The full process of playing card id gives you 5 total bonus points after hatch.

The reason we leave a stat at 2 in any type for accomplished is a result of the final glow, which means there will be a +2 in that spot. And yes, the 2 can go anywhere your last glow flashed to.

Yours turned out to be a superior because you had a 3333 build and didn't finish playing card id all the way for a full 5 points. Confirmed superior builds are 3333 and 4444, the latter is a result of 3333 build w/ some ~1k card id for 4 points.

You'd end up with a 17 point regular guardian with a 3333 build and 5 bonus points.

Basically for an accomplished, play card id until your egg stops glowing, keep track what type your last glow was and make your build according to it.
Ex: Power flashed last, so you'd do 2333 and then hatch into whatever type you want the most exp in. Also, take note that it's confirmed you cannot get a specific type of in game guardian if the last glow flashed to your wanted type.
Another ex: 2333 cannot be an accomplished sephirens regardless of empathy exp accumulated at power stat.

02-28-2012   #38 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

thank you! it makes sense now +reppppp

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-05-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

more proof from me about sense guardian with lucky fist+shield breaker
this time is 72nd floor boss

ah and I want some advice about 4444 Krusef too
thank you :3

Last edited by TinyLaNorthio; 03-05-2012 at 05:58 AM.

03-05-2012   #40 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLaNorthio
more proof from me about sense guardian with lucky fist+shield breaker
this time is 72nd floor boss
Spoiler!

ah and I want some advice about 4444 Krusef too
thank you :3
Nice video on the lucky fist damage w/ shield breaker! =)

Do you want help on the 4444 superior or 4444 accomplished krusef?