ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (51) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2012   #201 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseDragon Nest

SheepyTiffy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Motivate
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 19x
Guild: Arcanite

Hello~ I just have a quick question
I'm aiming for a 5151 normal Sephirens, and I just started the Empathy process today.

I went over to Chaos Tower and picked out one of the one-platform sort of rooms with monsters close to my level (which would be Floor 18 in my case) and started Shooting Spree-ing. My first flash was Power, as expected. However, I started getting Magic flashes (pretty much one Magic flash every 2-3 Power flashes). I'm barely potting (I have one point in power and I've only used around 20 MP pots) but I'm concerned about these Magic flashes.

I assume Chaos Tower monsters are all physical so I'm not taking any magical damage. I seem to be getting the Magic flashes when I kill with Shooting Spree.. I looked at the empathy table guide and there doesn't seem to be anything I can imagine that would trigger a Magic flash, unless Chaos Tower monsters are different from regular ones in some way?

On a side note I'm getting a couple Sense flashes as well, but not as common as the Magic flashes, I assume they're from the crits.

// Trickster Online - Jewelia //
Motivate the 19x extra shiny white Lion
SheepyTiffy the 17x pure AP Sheep {retired}

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2012   #202 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepyTiffy
Hello~ I just have a quick question
I'm aiming for a 5151 normal Sephirens, and I just started the Empathy process today.

I went over to Chaos Tower and picked out one of the one-platform sort of rooms with monsters close to my level (which would be Floor 18 in my case) and started Shooting Spree-ing. My first flash was Power, as expected. However, I started getting Magic flashes (pretty much one Magic flash every 2-3 Power flashes). I'm barely potting (I have one point in power and I've only used around 20 MP pots) but I'm concerned about these Magic flashes.

I assume Chaos Tower monsters are all physical so I'm not taking any magical damage. I seem to be getting the Magic flashes when I kill with Shooting Spree.. I looked at the empathy table guide and there doesn't seem to be anything I can imagine that would trigger a Magic flash, unless Chaos Tower monsters are different from regular ones in some way?

On a side note I'm getting a couple Sense flashes as well, but not as common as the Magic flashes, I assume they're from the crits.
I don't remember ever getting magic flashes from gun skilling, except from restoring my MP when I ran out on pots. And yes, you get sense points from critting.

Try gun skilling outside of the tower perhaps? Oh and try to use PS + DS too, it'll be faster if you rotate 3 moves instead of 1, since spree doesn't necessarily count as more than one cast. 1 cast = 1 time of exp, not 5x from 5 targets unless they changed it etc.

What level is your gunner atm?

08-22-2012   #203 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I don't remember ever getting magic flashes from gun skilling, except from restoring my MP when I ran out on pots. And yes, you get sense points from critting.

Try gun skilling outside of the tower perhaps? Oh and try to use PS + DS too, it'll be faster if you rotate 3 moves instead of 1, since spree doesn't necessarily count as more than one cast. 1 cast = 1 time of exp, not 5x from 5 targets unless they changed it etc.

What level is your gunner atm?
He's currently 181.

Ahah I've been aiming for like mobs of 4-6 each time, but I guess I'm getting regular exp meanwhile so it doesn't matter too much xD

I was going to check for a spot outside chaos tower, it seems like I'm getting points all over the place there.

EDIT: Went to Underground Dev Room - Underground Passage 1 and still got a Magic flash, and it wasn't when I was potting either. I cycled between PS and SS.

EDIT2: I'm just going to post my observations.
I seem to be getting 1 magic flash for every 2 power flash.
During this entire time I was alternating SS and PS
I decided to try something. I noticed I almost always got a Magic flash during SS (might be irrelevant). I started alternating PS and normal shot (no skill; I have not been normal shotting before) and I noticed I got a magic flash on a NON-crit NORMAL shot. I did this at chaos tower, however I was getting the same 2 power 1 magic ratio at the dev tunnel so I figured ct wasn't a factor.

Currently at 2110, almost 3110. If this continues, it'll be an extremely close call to reach 4 by the time magic is almost at 20 flashes (tallied 6 so far). Should I be able to spam Hp pots once I hit 3 and get 2 points in power before I get 2 in charm? It should be do-able, right?

Last edited by SheepyTiffy; 08-22-2012 at 09:45 PM.

08-22-2012   #204 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepyTiffy
He's currently 181.

Ahah I've been aiming for like mobs of 4-6 each time, but I guess I'm getting regular exp meanwhile so it doesn't matter too much xD

I was going to check for a spot outside chaos tower, it seems like I'm getting points all over the place there.

EDIT: Went to Underground Dev Room - Underground Passage 1 and still got a Magic flash, and it wasn't when I was potting either. I cycled between PS and SS.

EDIT2: I'm just going to post my observations.
I seem to be getting 1 magic flash for every 2 power flash.
During this entire time I was alternating SS and PS
I decided to try something. I noticed I almost always got a Magic flash during SS (might be irrelevant). I started alternating PS and normal shot (no skill; I have not been normal shotting before) and I noticed I got a magic flash on a NON-crit NORMAL shot. I did this at chaos tower, however I was getting the same 2 power 1 magic ratio at the dev tunnel so I figured ct wasn't a factor.

Currently at 2110, almost 3110. If this continues, it'll be an extremely close call to reach 4 by the time magic is almost at 20 flashes (tallied 6 so far). Should I be able to spam Hp pots once I hit 3 and get 2 points in power before I get 2 in charm? It should be do-able, right?
Yes it's do-able. But you'd need to re-arrange your egg to 5142 instead.

The last time I raised my ifron, I was around the same level as you, only using PS in snowhill snowmen since it was the perfect place, non-aggro and gun weak(the black ones) and my magic never rose. But now it's not the case anymore t-t

Good luck!

08-23-2012   #205 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Yes it's do-able. But you'd need to re-arrange your egg to 5142 instead.

The last time I raised my ifron, I was around the same level as you, only using PS in snowhill snowmen since it was the perfect place, non-aggro and gun weak(the black ones) and my magic never rose. But now it's not the case anymore t-t

Good luck!
Ahh I see D:

But yeah, I managed to squeeze just enough power, I was so relieved when I saw that grey little fairy sprite Sephirens when I went to finish up the Enlightenment quest C:

5151! Just what I wanted~ Now to wait til tomorrow to recharge so I can get that Rune xD

Thank you so SO much for all your help Almora!

10-14-2012   #206 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hey..

I'm thinking of attempting an accomplished guardian but I'm a little confused. I know how to get one, since I've got myself a legendary already, but I'm a little confused.

On the first page, there are a list of processes in which to grow your seed depending which guardian you want and which type flashes last etc. but then there's also a link to a post that someone had 3233, spammed MP pots for Digrimm and got Sephirens, which caused the belief that with accomplished guardians, there is NO guarantee that you can get the one you want. I want to know if this really is the case; or has anyone tried this out more and managed to get the exact guardian they wanted?

10-14-2012   #207 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
Hey..

I'm thinking of attempting an accomplished guardian but I'm a little confused. I know how to get one, since I've got myself a legendary already, but I'm a little confused.

On the first page, there are a list of processes in which to grow your seed depending which guardian you want and which type flashes last etc. but then there's also a link to a post that someone had 3233, spammed MP pots for Digrimm and got Sephirens, which caused the belief that with accomplished guardians, there is NO guarantee that you can get the one you want. I want to know if this really is the case; or has anyone tried this out more and managed to get the exact guardian they wanted?
I asked seiba for confirmation regarding last flash on wanted type to test if they could still get the intended guardian. However, his/her's landed on magic and they wanted digrimm, but couldn't get it because 2 in magic had the lowest exp.

To sum up, the post did two things:

1. You can't get the type of in game guardian you're dead set on getting if the last flash from card ID lands on the major type, because major stat number is supposed to have the most exp, but you had to leave it at 2 for the 4444 build after hatch.
2. Secret empathy points do not determine the guardian you will get. The normal empathy build does.

10-14-2012   #208 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I asked seiba for confirmation regarding last flash on wanted type to test if they could still get the intended guardian. However, his/her's landed on magic and they wanted digrimm, but couldn't get it because 2 in magic had the lowest exp.

To sum up, the post did two things:

1. You can't get the type of in game guardian you're dead set on getting if the last flash from card ID lands on the major type, because major stat number is supposed to have the most exp, but you had to leave it at 2 for the 4444 build after hatch.
2. Secret empathy points do not determine the guardian you will get. The normal empathy build does.
So basically, sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but if I were after a Sephirens for example, if my last type to flash was power, then I'd be completely unable to get Sephirens at all? But if that happened and I actually didn't want Sephirens anyway, I could do the same technique that you use with a superior to be able to get the guardian that I do want, because the bonus point from CI wouldn't really affect it?

That's how I'm reading it anyway, if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. D;

10-14-2012   #209 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
So basically, sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but if I were after a Sephirens for example, if my last type to flash was power, then I'd be completely unable to get Sephirens at all? But if that happened and I actually didn't want Sephirens anyway, I could do the same technique that you use with a superior to be able to get the guardian that I do want, because the bonus point from CI wouldn't really affect it?

That's how I'm reading it anyway, if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. D;
First half you got right. As for the second part, partly right. We don't use the superior build for the finished ID route, we use the 2333 etc. ones. And yes, the bonus wouldn't affect what you intentionally wanted since you would have prepared beforehand the most exp in your wanted 3.
Just don't ever use the superior build for the finished route or else you'll end up with a normal 17 point guardian.

---

There are two ways to go about accomplished, both are risky and I have it plastered all over the front page of this guide.
  • I recommend the counting flashes method first(theoretically it's the safest method, but the system can turn on you if you're unlucky.). <- This method uses the 3333 superior build, since you do not finish card ID. However, if you are no where near ~23-25 secret type flashes per stat, then it's best to finish it all the way and hope it doesn't land on your major stat(this will change your pre-hatch build to a 3233, 2333 etc. one.).
  • Or you can just take a gamble and head straight in and finish card ID all the way and hope your last flash doesn't land on the one you want. <- This method uses the 3233 etc. build. Of course, this one will use more cards.

---

If you are really just aiming for aesthetics, then I'd want you to opt for a normal superior instead, since accomplished and superior guardians share the same color. But if you are intending to use this for slotting reasons(I'm assuming you want 4 for SB?), then you can give either route a go.

Just know that you are gambling on game mechanics. I'm not going to disclose the name, but I had helped someone who wanted an accomplished sephirens through PM. They ended up not getting the results they wanted because they were unlucky and was completely mortified. They also started out with the safer route(counting flashes) and it didn't work out even with falling back on the completing card ID plan.

So yeah, have a plan and back-up plan and good luck.

10-15-2012   #210 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ah okay, thank you very much, I understand it now! Just sounds like such a pain in the butt though... but yes, I did want a 4 in sense for SB, otherwise I would totally get a superior. :< Well, I'll just have to see what happens when the time comes. D:

Thank you~

10-19-2012   #211 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Hi Almora, it is my first time having a guardian and I don't want to mess this up

Can you explain what kale meant by this? Does this mean Digrimm will have better Magic skills than Ifron, or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
Each guardian also has a unique skill based on it's type, it is a freebie that will not show up on it's skill list, will NOT take a skill slot, and CANNOT be deleted.
Thank You For Reading.
I just finished Secret Empathy through Card ID (doesn't react anymore when I do Card ID but reacts if I do Stargazing). And the last flash was a Charm Empathy Aura before it stopped reacting to card id, this means I will have a LEGENDARY Guardian with a bonus of +1/+1/+1/+2 (P/M/S/C) in its graph after hatching?

And the new job skills (like Warrior's Lightning Strike) can be learned by guardians right?

And is Guard Break fixed yet? Since this is a way-too-old post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus
Guard Break doesn't seem to be working, but Faint does, however it doesn't show the ''Faint symbol'' above the target, instead the target just freezes as far as I've seen.

I am still currently planning my skill graph so I am re-reading the FAQs you guys made.

Thanks in advance~

Last edited by KungFuPets; 10-19-2012 at 10:34 PM.

10-20-2012   #212 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about

Hi Almora, I decided to have 4/2/6/7 Legendary Krusef. And since the last flash on Card ID went to Charm Epathy Aura, the +2 will go to Charm. So on pre-hatch, I have to target 3/1/5/5 (Total = 14), but I am worried though that since the seed has 5's on both the Sense and Charm graph, will I be at risk of getting a Legendary Ifron instead?

Here's my route to reaching 3/1/5/5 graph. Please comment if its okay or not.
1. HP Pots -> 3/0/0/1
2. View Profile -> 3/0/0/2
3. MP Pots -> 3/1/0/2
4. Basic Compound -> 3/1/3/2
5. Drill -> 3/1/5/2
6. Using a shop -> 3/1/5/3
7. Pick up galders - > 3/1/5/5
8. Hatch!

10-20-2012   #213 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Hi Almora, it is my first time having a guardian and I don't want to mess this up

Can you explain what kale meant by this? Does this mean Digrimm will have better Magic skills than Ifron, or what?
That refers to each guardian's innate rune skill attack. (ie: Power transfer etc.)

I just finished Secret Empathy through Card ID (doesn't react anymore when I do Card ID but reacts if I do Stargazing). And the last flash was a Charm Empathy Aura before it stopped reacting to card id, this means I will have a LEGENDARY Guardian with a bonus of +1/+1/+1/+2 (P/M/S/C) in its graph after hatching?
Yes, you are guaranteed a legendary. The part with fortune happens, don't worry about, nothing is wrong. Just continue with your normal build empathizing.

And the new job skills (like Warrior's Lightning Strike) can be learned by guardians right?
Any skill that has "can be learned by guardian" on it is allowed in the slots. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean that they can use the actual skill. I vaguely recall lightning strike is a self centered AoE? Which means that the guardian cannot use it, even if you have it in the slots. Same thing applies to ALL self target skills like wind blade and whirlwind.

My knowledge about skills stops from the point when the new skills patch hit. Anything after that, I do not know since I've quit the game completely. You're better off reconfirming with someone who has a 2nd power rune on their guardian for more info.

And is Guard Break fixed yet? Since this is a way-too-old post:
Yes it is fixed. There are several threads about it somewhere, but I don't want to dig them up.

I am still currently planning my skill graph so I am re-reading the FAQs you guys made.

Thanks in advance~
Answers bolded in quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
Hi Almora, I decided to have 4/2/6/7 Legendary Krusef. And since the last flash on Card ID went to Charm Epathy Aura, the +2 will go to Charm. So on pre-hatch, I have to target 3/1/5/5 (Total = 14), but I am worried though that since the seed has 5's on both the Sense and Charm graph, will I be at risk of getting a Legendary Ifron instead?
Yes, you are at risk. Try to re-arrange your build where charm is at the # or get the highest exp in charm before it locks.

Here's my route to reaching 3/1/5/5 graph. Please comment if its okay or not.
1. HP Pots -> 3/0/0/1
2. View Profile -> 3/0/0/2
3. MP Pots -> 3/1/0/2
4. Basic Compound -> 3/1/3/2
5. Drill -> 3/1/5/2
6. Using a shop -> 3/1/5/3
7. Pick up galders - > 3/1/5/5
8. Hatch!
For 3155:
1. View private profiles -> 0002
2. Drill with squiggles -> 0032
3. Buy items 1 by 1 -> 0033
4. MP pots -> 0133
5. Drill + find items(no crazy drill) ->0153
6. Pick up galders -> 0154
7. HP pots -> 3155

I re-arranged the steps so that you will receive the most charm exp at the end of locking.

Change maps often.

10-21-2012   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Awwww I didn't know you've quit the game completely And thanks for the answers

I wish you all the best that life outside the TO world has to offer, and always take care

10-25-2012   #215 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

AeroSmint will become famous soon enough
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Water/Elec/Lt
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished

Heya. I'm going for a Legendary Sephirens, I haven't finished the whole card ID empathy, and I was wondering:

1. What should I avoid doing to NOT get a legendary?
2. Will doing fortune reduce the amt of cards I need to use in Card ID?
3. I didn't really understand the guide thoroughly (not your fault lol), but to be clear, I need to make sure that my guardian's build adds up to 18 or 19 before I hatch it? Or does it HAVE to be 19? Or just 17, because of the bonus +2?
4. If I use 1500 HP potions, then log out. Do I only need to use 1000 Hp pots to get a +build in power? Or do I have to do 2500 again? (2500 is needed for one build, right)

10-25-2012   #216 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSmint
Heya. I'm going for a Legendary Sephirens, I haven't finished the whole card ID empathy, and I was wondering:

1. What should I avoid doing to NOT get a legendary?
Make sure you get your guardian to 14 points at least before hatching and make sure you finish your CI until it completely stops flashing. Also try to avoid doing fiesta and other activites until CI is finished. You still can, but it will affect your seed.

2. Will doing fortune reduce the amt of cards I need to use in Card ID?
I'm personally not sure on this, I've only ever done pure CI until it stops flashing and never did any fortunes. If it were me though I'd stick to CI and only that.

3. I didn't really understand the guide thoroughly (not your fault lol), but to be clear, I need to make sure that my guardian's build adds up to 18 or 19 before I hatch it? Or does it HAVE to be 19? Or just 17, because of the bonus +2?
Your guardian when you're maturing it can only go up to 14 points. The bonus points are given AFTER you hatch it. Work your seeds graph to have the highest stat you want whilst also maxing it out to 14. Cutting corners and using your bonus points to make up the points isn't the best idea so again, get it to 14 first.

4. If I use 1500 HP potions, then log out. Do I only need to use 1000 Hp pots to get a +build in power? Or do I have to do 2500 again? (2500 is needed for one build, right)
That's right. All your progress is saved so if you logged off, you'd come back only needing to spam 1000. Doesn't make much sense to have all your progress be reset if you log off, really.
Answers in quote/bold.

10-25-2012   #217 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

AeroSmint will become famous soon enough
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Water/Elec/Lt
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished

Thanks so much C: But wait..

So Im gonna give my guardian 14 points right? Where do the bonus points go? Am I the one to decide? Or is it random?

And what about the +2 I get from the last card id? Do I automatically "see" where the +2 goes? or do I have to keep it in a notepad?

10-26-2012   #218 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSmint
Thanks so much C: But wait..

So Im gonna give my guardian 14 points right? Where do the bonus points go? Am I the one to decide? Or is it random?

And what about the +2 I get from the last card id? Do I automatically "see" where the +2 goes? or do I have to keep it in a notepad?
1. As long as you finish card ID all the way, you can go for 13 or 14 points. Any pre-hatch build less than that completely screws your efforts up. You can't see the bonus points until after hatch. They are random. For the most part, you are always guaranteed 5 points(if you finish completely). It'll be something along the lines of any combination of a 1112 etc. bonus added onto the build after hatch. You can't pick where they go, it's random(last flash +2).

2. Nope, you can't see where the points are, but you can pretty much tell by when you finish playing card ID {ex: Power flashed last. You'll end up with a 2111 bonus after hatch}. Keep in mind what flashed last in a notepad or anything handy like a sticky note so you can build your egg accordingly without any conflicting stats.

10-27-2012   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

arieyn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Schneizel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 18x

Hi, it's my first time getting a guardian. I'm aiming for Digrimm and I'm a wizard. It's 0102 at the moment.

1. What's the best build I should go for? I'm just aiming for Mighty I guess something easier. >_<

2. If I screw up my guardian, is it possible to remake or no - have to be on another char?

3. How do I know when is it 'matured'? Is it when I get 14 growth points? I'm level 150/152 now, I don't dare to level up my char right now.

10-27-2012   #220 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arieyn
Hi, it's my first time getting a guardian. I'm aiming for Digrimm and I'm a wizard. It's 0102 at the moment.

1. What's the best build I should go for? I'm just aiming for Mighty I guess something easier. >_<
I can't really answer this as I don't know a great deal in terms of mages + guardians. I'm sure someone else can answer this for you though.

2. If I screw up my guardian, is it possible to remake or no - have to be on another char?
If you mess up, you can buy a Spinel from MyShop for 12k points. However, Spinel is a whole different guardian. If you mess up your in-game guardian there's no going back. The same with Spinel. If you were to buy one and mess that up and you weren't pleased with how she turned out, you'd have to buy another one. :x

3. How do I know when is it 'matured'? Is it when I get 14 growth points? I'm level 150/152 now, I don't dare to level up my char right now.
When your seed hits 14 growth points, a message will pop up at the top/middle of the screen to tell you that your seed has matured. Your seed in the corner will also turn a dull bronze colour. At that point you are able to freely level up without having to worry about it.
Answers in bold/quote.