ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of
Default Chaos Tower: [Codes] Guide

So I've decided to make a thread, since I know a lot of people have been asking about this and are too lazy to look at the Trickster Wikipedia on the site. >:

This is all from the Trickster Wiki by the way, just summarizing it and putting the pieces together for everyone. I'm going to do the Part-Timer G Code Quests in the near future to confirm, but the info in the wiki is almost always right.

First of all, these Codes are obtained through Part-Timer G in the stage floors of the Chaos Tower by completing her "Collect Chaos Integer.XByte" Quest where X is the floor number lol. The quest requires you to collect Chaos Integer.XBytes that are dropped by Chaos/Corrupt Monster that correspond to each stage floor [e.g. Floor 2: Scarab, Floor 3: Nephtys, etc.]

You can exchange these Codes for certain types of Chaos Equipment or a Chaos Box [these boxes give you a random Chaos Equipment based on the type of Chaos Box] via Developer Project Manager L in the safe floors.

Code Types
Quote:
Code S = Weapons
Code A = Hats
Code B = Shields
Code C = Chaos Boxes
Codes List [Divided into Areas based on Bosses]
Quote:
Area 1:
1st: Safe Floor
2nd-6th: [Bad] Code S or [Bad] Code A or [Bad] Code B or [Bad] Code C
7th: Safe Floor
8th-12th: [Bad] Code S or [Bad] Code A or [Bad] Code B or [Bad] Code C

Area 2:
13th: Safe Floor
14th-18th: [Lousy] Code S or [Lousy] Code A or [Lousy] Code B or [Lousy] Code C
19th: Safe Floor
20th-24th: [Lousy] Code S or [Lousy] Code A or [Lousy] Code B or [Lousy] Code C

Area 3:
25th: Safe Floor
26th-30th: [Lousy] Code S or [Lousy] Code A or [Lousy] Code B or [Lousy] Code C
31st: Safe Floor
32nd-36th: [Decent] Code S or [Decent] Code A or [Decent] Code B or [Decent] Code C

Area 4:
37th: Safe Floor
38th-42nd: [Decent] Code S or [Decent] Code A or [Decent] Code B or [Decent] Code C
43rd: Safe Floor
44th-48th: [Great] Code S or [Great] Code A or [Great] Code B or [Great] Code C

Area 5:
49th: Safe Floor
50th-54th: [Great] Code S or [Great] Code A or [Great] Code B or [Great] Code
55th: Safe Floor
56th-60th: [Holy] Code S or [Holy] Code A or [Holy] Code B or [Holy] Code C

Area 6:
[Needs to be updated]
Sources: [ggFTW Trickster Wikipedia]
Information about the Byte Pet: [Courtesy of Kite]
Quote:
Originally posted by kite384:
Quote:
Originally posted by AnaJessica:
Very useful guide. I am just wondering if you would happen to know how we could get the tower pet and if they are related with those codes or not.
i can confirm you get the pet from C boxes
i got mine from holy C box i guess that confirms you get it from any C box (:?
pet lvl was 100
but i did 120-150 quests got some code C from that turned it into boxes used them
i think the pet is rare!

Last edited by Scathach; 12-16-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Very useful guide. I am just wondering if you would happen to know how we could get the tower pet and if they are related with those codes or not.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

12-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
i can confirm you get the pet from C boxes
i got mine from holy C box i guess that confirms you get it from any C box (:?
pet lvl was 100
but i did 120-150 quests got some code C from that turned it into boxes used them
i think the pet is rare!

12-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I see. Thanks a lot!

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

12-16-2011   #5 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Thanks guys! And thanks to Kite for the info about the Byte Pet, I'll update the thread shortly. :3

Edit: Added Sources and Pet Info.

PS: Kite, you did the Byte Quest 120~150 Times to get Code C's and exchanged them all for boxes, and you only got 1 pet out of all the boxes?

Last edited by Scathach; 12-16-2011 at 06:21 AM.

12-16-2011   #6 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

no problem :3 yes pet seems to be very rare owo

12-16-2011   #7 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Thanks for confirming. :3

12-16-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CrescentMoonie is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrescentMoonie
Class: Diva to_cat
Level: 270
Guild: Harkon Rangers!

Thanks for all the info in this guide. Has been helpful. And I want the pet. xOx; I've opened like 50 boxes or more. ;(

12-16-2011   #9 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie
Thanks for all the info in this guide. Has been helpful. And I want the pet. xOx; I've opened like 50 boxes or more. ;(
No problem! Glad that I could help :3 Good luck on your hunt!