ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-31-2011   #1 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro
Default Settie's Guide to Selling/Buying

This isn't for price checking, this won't tell you how much things cost, it's just a very-very-very small guide to explain a little better. If you want prices on things, post in the price check section. Or you can feel free to PM or whisper me in game, and I'll try to help. You can use this guide for most items. I will update whenever I feel the need to. Questions asked will be quoted and added to the first post, along with the answer(s).

Old Fuses

I usually only price-check these.

Okay, so recently I've been noticing tons of people over pricing everything. I'm sure everyone has been noticing this. I understand that some things might be "old" or "rare", but that doesn't make it oh-so-expensive. People tend to forget, or not realize, that things have to be wanted to sell. Let's use Rainbow Shield, for an example. Yes, it was in the first Town 5 gacha. Yes, this shield is really old. Yes, some do consider it "rare". Yes, Hibiscus is a few hundred mill. But does that really make it the same price? No. Why? It's not in demand. Sure, you can sit with it in a shop, for hours, days on end. Will it sell at 700m? Most likely not. I know, I know. It's old, it's rare, but if people aren't interested in it, they're not going to buy it.

New Fuses

I usually only price-check these.

Alright, guys. What is up with the prices on NEW things lately? I'm sure everyone is asking that. They have been rising and rising lately. Why? New pets, new equipments, high demand. Not to mention the lack of myshop sellers, spenders. While we don't like this, we will probably have to deal with it. I know it sucks, but we'll all find a way to get through it. The glitchers didn't help, either.

Boss Uniques

This isn't my specialty, at all. So if I miss something, PM/post here if you have a better way to explain.

So you were hunting Count Blood and, wow, he drops a blood shield!

First, let me say, lucky. I've never gotten a drop from him. For prices on uniques, you have to look at what it's dropped from. Bosses that are harder, or have longer trials, will of course be more. It also depends on what you can comp on it. Dread, I can understand it being really expensive. Not as expensive as Ice axe, or Grey Ash Staff, but still, expensive. Why? The attr is good for tidal slash, and the trials are really long. Not to mention it can be hard if you don't have the right amount of DA, drilling is very troublesome there. Now back to that blood shield that you just got. Do you want it to sell for more? Add some hp, and refine it. Do a bad job on compounding and failed at level one?! It's not going to change the price, infact, it might actually drop from the clean and unrefined price.

New to game, returning to game?

BE CAREFUL.

There are people around who will try to rip you off. You have a nice old myshop equip, let's say Sakurako Hairpin(one of the most expensive in game) and someone whispers you to sell it. You don't know the price? They respond with, let's say, 100m? That's a majorrrrrrrr rip off. If you're unsure of prices, don't worry, just ask around. Most people are honest, and wouldn't mind to help. But, don't go around bothering everyone you see. I recommend asking the gg-community, there's a few here who would love to help with pricing. But remember, we have a specialties, so if someone only knows part of your list, be patient and wait for someone who knows.

Be careful with people who are selling things, too. I remember when I returned to Trickster, someone traded me a hat that was still in gacha, not rare at all, and they asked to trade it for a highly in-demand hat fuse. They claimed it was from an old box and everyone wanted it. I believed them, and went along with the trade, then a few days later, I went to do gacha, and what did I see? The hat I just got in it. Another thing, which was my fault for not asking, I had a bunch of rare in-demand hats upon returning years ago, sold them for really cheap, I had no idea they could go for triple of what I was selling it for. So yeah, be careful and don't be afraid to ask.

Courtesy

You see someone with that headgear that you want really bad? Hoping they'll sell it? Don't beg, ask if they'll sell it or hint at it. It's not only annoying, but can be time consuming for the person you're asking. Especially when you start to yell at them because they won't sell it. If you really want what they have, post a bulletin board in game or post in the market section. The sellers will come to you. If you don't get it in the first week, be patient. You won't find everything over night, trust me, I know.

So, someone finally replied to your post? Be polite and patient. If you whisper them in game to meet up, and they don't reply, or are busy, wait for them. Don't pester them until they're free. Same goes with sellers.

Thanks for reading my guide, I was just thinking about making it earlier, and didn't take much time on it, so if there's something I'm missing, please let me know. This is my second small guide, and I hope it comes in handy, answers your questions, especially to the new players and the people who are returning. I don't want the same things to happen to you as they did when I returned.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up, nice work, Settie

10-31-2011   #3 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I totally agree with offering to buy stuff people are wearing. Someone whispered me about my Magical Kitten Shield, which I've only even had for roughly a week.

I price-checked it and you guys pegged it at 130m, and that's exactly what I bought it for. This poor person was offering 250m, and begging for me to sell to them.

I guess this shows two instances... always price check, don't be desperate (you can get it for the right price!), and don't pester people (I was really annoyed ;o;)

My sort-of first hand experience

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

10-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome guide! It'll be sure to help out a lot of players, new and old.

10-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

@Infernal Thanks~ :3
@Jitara Beggars are the worst. >: No matter how politely you say no, they continue begging. D:
@Vith Thankies x3 I really hope this will be helpful, I don't want others to go through some of these problems, overspend/overprice. D: