ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-guides/)
-   -   How to get Legendary Guardians!!! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-guides/100290-how-get-legendary-guardians.html)

parudy88 08-07-2011 06:56 AM

How to get Legendary Guardians!!!

Original Post by: dbsl9935
Link: 무•œ “œ릴 –“œ벤˜~ Š*Š„!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7784/legendaryt.jpg

The graphs on the screenshot are all the legendary guardians OP managed to get through this method.

To summarize this post:

1. It doesn't matter which type of guardian you want. What's important is to do a lot of secret empathy missions. Points earned from these actions will NOT show on the guardian's graph until after you have finished the enlightenment process.

2. Secret missions should be done BEFORE the end of the growth. i.e. Before one of the graph reaches 6 or the total number adds up to 14

3. Conditions for Legendary guardians: Secret graph 4~5+normal graph (which shows on the window)14 = total 18~19

4.The two known secret missions are:

1. Card Identifications

-You will need about 1500~1700 cards in total.

-When you get extra life, acheive 3 or 5 combos, reach stage 10 you will get additional empathy points. As you keep doing CI you'll get to a point where these actions will not give you extra points anymore (the seed won't shine)

-Getting SC might contribute to both normal and secret empathy graph (still unknown)

-About 800 cards would get you 4 secret empathy points. However, there is a chance that you won't get a legendary guardian even if you end up with 18 graph.

2.Star Gazing

-When you get a title, you will get more empathy points. If you're worried about money, at least try seeing 4~6 times a day.

-The known 6 missions are: getting stat bonus applied to each 4 types, getting 2,3 card combo titles, getting Gods card combo title(3 same type, same rank)

5.If you keep repeating these two actions you will see that one point your seed will stop glowing, which means you have finished the secret empathy process. If you start doing normal empathy mission your seed will blink again but not react to CI or star gazing.

6. CI is the most effective way to get secret empathy points. Users with successful cases have reported they each used respectively 1671 and 1594 cards.

7.When you're done with secret missions, start doing normal empathy missions and reach 14 points to finish your enlightenment process.

In summary:

*PLANT YOUR SEED
*IDENTIFY CARDS RIGHT AWAY UNTIL YOUR SEED NO LONGER GLOWS
*GO THROUGH THE NORMAL EMPATHY PROCESS

Reported successful cases after trying this method:

http://trickster.gametree.co.kr/Comm...BoardNo=174345

(+1600 cards)

http://trickster.gametree.co.kr/Comm...BoardNo=174292

(+1200 cards, got 50 SC, +10 star gazing 18 graph in total)

http://trickster.gametree.co.kr/Comm...BoardNo=173600

(+1600 cards)

-------------------------------------------------------------

**Note
The OP says this does not guarantee a legendary guardian 100% but it seems to have a very high sucess rate. I have not tried this myself yet, but I will as soon as possible. If you tried this and succeeded, please post your experience on the forum.

ONCE AGAIN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE OP, dbsl9935!!!

Aria 08-07-2011 07:27 AM

+Rep for the huge effort.

I will try this with my next guardian.

Mazuiko 08-07-2011 07:38 AM

That's... a lot of cards to get through... I think I'd rather just have a Mighty...

Thanks for the guide though. Can't wait to see if anyone in eTO tries this out and successfully gets a Legendary.

Sumer 08-07-2011 10:23 AM

That is awesome! Thanks parudy! I would thank the original poster too but i don't know Korean haha! I'll share this with a friend who must mke Guardian too. I just have a sup one and no way i'm gonna try a legendary one soon :le shiver:

Jon 08-07-2011 02:58 PM

Wow, this is really useful. Thanks for sharing this information!

Sakurah 08-07-2011 03:08 PM

So much farming of cards... o-o' But it is intriguing. I'd be more tempted if we got more confirmation on eTO.

I'll test if I ever get either one of my Hunter Lords or Soul Masters high enough.

Gaap 08-07-2011 05:03 PM

I think this is why I got Lengendary. I played some Card ID for Seed growth while gaining a few SCs and loot to NPC (I was next to Monkey_T NPC @ Mega)...

KahruNYA 08-08-2011 02:42 PM

So then is there no way to control where the secret 4~5 points go when you're all set and done?

Like if I was raising a Spinel and wanted the most points in magic, least in sense, and a balance between power/charm (5725). How would the secret points affect that if at all?

I've been away for a while and don't remember much anything about Guardians...

:py60:

Almora 08-08-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr (Post 1583973)
So then is there no way to control where the secret 4~5 points go when you're all set and done?

Like if I was raising a Spinel and wanted the most points in magic, least in sense, and a balance between power/charm (5725). How would the secret points affect that if at all?

I've been away for a while and don't remember much anything about Guardians...

:py60:

I'm not sure, but most of the time, the 1,1,2,1 or 1,1,1,2 go in the lower half of the graph. Getting an eight in a stat is even rarer than obtaining a legendary.

coolbluex 08-12-2011 03:35 AM

maybe that's why i got a legendary...i used all my cards on my main's guardian...might have come up to that amount o_O

Mazuiko 08-12-2011 03:42 AM

I used nowhere near that many cards and I got a legendary... I did Card ID and got a few fortunes but I definitely didn't use up that many cards... D:

(I'm talking about when guardians first came out, I haven't used this method to get new guardians recently.)

parudy88 08-12-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuiko (Post 1585846)
I used nowhere near that many cards and I got a legendary... I did Card ID and got a few fortunes but I definitely didn't use up that many cards... D:

(I'm talking about when guardians first came out, I haven't used this method to get new guardians recently.)

It's probably because you did something (unknowingly) that triggered a scret empathy. CI and fortune are NOT the only ways to do scret empathy-there are many others, as confirmed by the developers, but these are the only two that are known. However, recently someone who tried this method reportedly failed to get a legendary guardian--they did end up with a 17 graph though.

PastelRabbit 09-18-2011 06:19 PM

edit; wait, I just answered my own question ><

Fritatta 09-21-2011 01:13 AM

I've asked around for a bit in-game, and everyone who responded said something similar about using lots of cards and doing some star reading. Weren't these two on the list of 'achievements' from the event a few weeks ago? Maybe some stuff on that list is also used for secret empathy points. Maybe card battle?

Almora 09-21-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritatta (Post 1606262)
I've asked around for a bit in-game, and everyone who responded said something similar about using lots of cards and doing some star reading. Weren't these two on the list of 'achievements' from the event a few weeks ago? Maybe some stuff on that list is also used for secret empathy points. Maybe card battle?

Card battle isn't one there and I'm sure if it did, people would've jotted it down as "confirmed" on the stamp missions thread a while back. I'm guessing only Card ID and fortune are the only known secret missions brought to light atm. However, I do think that there are more secret missions within those two, like getting combo, CF, SC, fortune title, extra life, stage 10+ so on.

Caustic 09-21-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSmiley (Post 1606416)
Card battle isn't one there and I'm sure if it did, people would've jotted it down as "confirmed" on the stamp missions thread a while back. I'm guessing only Card ID and fortune are the only known secret missions brought to light atm. However, I do think that there are more secret missions within those two, like getting combo, CF, SC, fortune title, extra life, stage 10+ so on.

You're right, I'm testing CI and fortune and I noticed that fortune titles gives "flashes" and getting a SC too.

Sophonax 09-21-2011 10:55 PM

i think getting a big bang while drilling is a secret mission too. I got two big bangs in a row and the first suddenly changed my seed to magic and immediately on the second changed it to sense. Its very unreliable though. i wonder why it hasn't been confirmed as a secret mission.

Almora 09-21-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophonax (Post 1606656)
i think getting a big bang while drilling is a secret mission too. I got two big bangs in a row and the first suddenly changed my seed to magic and immediately on the second changed it to sense. Its very unreliable though. i wonder why it hasn't been confirmed as a secret mission.

You may be right, seeing how secret missions I;ve done through empathy process switch to more than one type.

EDIT: If you continue getting big bangs, try to keep track if it hits power and charm too, then it will be secret mission. But if not, then it's not a secret mission, since potions raise two stats, but isn't a secret mission.

Mazuiko 09-24-2011 06:04 AM

If you max your seed out to 14 total points, will the CI and fortune telling to get a legendary still affect the seed at all? o_o

Almora 09-24-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuiko (Post 1608014)
If you max your seed out to 14 total points, will the CI and fortune telling to get a legendary still affect the seed at all? o_o

2. Secret missions should be done BEFORE the end of the growth. i.e. Before one of the graph reaches 6 or the total number adds up to 14

Judging by that, it won't react to it after it has matured. Iirc, I played tons of card ID after I had matured my main's egg and it didn't react at all. It came out mighty, best bet is to do this method while your egg isn't matured yet, although it does take a lot of patience over time or you just need to stock up on 1500+ cards for one whole run of playing.