ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (21) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-28-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MrFlipFlop is a jewel in the roughMrFlipFlop is a jewel in the roughMrFlipFlop is a jewel in the roughMrFlipFlop is a jewel in the rough
IGN: xMrChaos | xMrFlipFlop
Class: Cyber Hunter | Priest to_lion
Level: 27x | 23x
Guild: ChibiDeity

Just got the spinel done on my lion. Got a 'mighty' again. I noticed how my two krusefs are 'mighty' eventhough they had different builds. The interesting thing is that for both of them, I've never card ID or star gaze, or done any of the secret missions as far as I know. Both were pot spammed etc. However, both seeds got enlightened in a week after they were planted. Similiar thing happened with the spinel this time, planted egg, I did go star gazing everyday up to 16k, used ~15 cards in card ID and got one SC along with 3combos etc. Enlightened it today (7th day after planting) -> mighty. I'm suspecting, that if you plant your seed, and enlighten it quickly, like within a week, you could get a 'mighty' guardian o-o;.

As for the legendary digrimm, enlightened it 27+ days after planting, don't really remember. Along with lots of card id, no star gazing.

B> 4G Card 3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-28-2011   #42 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlipFlop
Just got the spinel done on my lion. Got a 'mighty' again. I noticed how my two krusefs are 'mighty' eventhough they had different builds. The interesting thing is that for both of them, I've never card ID or star gaze, or done any of the secret missions as far as I know. Both were pot spammed etc. However, both seeds got enlightened in a week after they were planted. Similiar thing happened with the spinel this time, planted egg, I did go star gazing everyday up to 16k, used ~15 cards in card ID and got one SC along with 3combos etc. Enlightened it today (7th day after planting) -> mighty. I'm suspecting, that if you plant your seed, and enlighten it quickly, like within a week, you could get a 'mighty' guardian o-o;.

As for the legendary digrimm, enlightened it 27+ days after planting, don't really remember. Along with lots of card id, no star gazing.
I still got mighty even in 1 day and a month from my alts. The mighty just comes from you maxing out with 14 or getting at least 13 points.

10-28-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

So wait, let me understand this better before I mess something up, since I haven't had the time to start anything yet. (still in the process of collecting souls and seeds for the quest)

So last night after reading what I've seen here, I figured I was going to do the card ID and a bit of star gazing every day (any specific amount I should aim for going up to max on with that?) while my seed is still 0000, then I was going to go ahead and mature it at 5342, but I have to leave it unmatured to make sure I get bonus points, incase I should get them? I'm actually not bothered about any bonus points, I just want the appearance, so if I keep card IDing until it stops flashing, that means I've completed all the secret missons or whatever, then fully maturing my seed is okay, because I'll still get the legendary appearance? (sorry if I'm not making sense, I'm in a rush typing this before I go out shopping)

Last edited by Mazuiko; 10-28-2011 at 11:25 PM.

10-28-2011   #44 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
So wait, let me understand this better before I mess something up, since I haven't had the time to start anything yet. (still in the process of collecting souls and seeds for the quest)

So last night after reading what I've seen here, I figured I was going to do the card ID and a bit of star gazing every day (any specific amount I should aim for going up to max on with that?) while my seed is still 0000, then I was going to go ahead and mature it at 5342, but I have to leave it unmatured to make sure I get bonus points, incase I should get them? I'm actually not bothered about any bonus points, I just want the appearance, so if I keep card IDing until it stops flashing, that means I've completed all the secret missons or whatever, then fully maturing my seed is okay, because I'll still get the legendary appearance? (sorry if I'm not making sense, I'm in a rush typing this before I go out shopping)
Yeah, as long as your egg isn't matured, regardless if you already have stat points on it, you can still do secret missions until it stops glowing for them.

10-29-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Ah! Thanks so much Smiley! I'll be sure to start on my fox's seed as soon as I have the time! :3

10-31-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

LinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant future
IGN: Kelly08/Hannah08/LinGuRl
Class: Thiefmaster/Witch/Champion
Level: 400/332/282
Guild: !SPARTANS!

YAY!! Finally got a legendary!!

Hax! I used about 1400 cards and found 45 secret cards.
Thanks you so much parudy.

11-01-2011   #47 (permalink)
Riz
ggFTW Lurker

Riz is on a distinguished road

I'm on my way... I'm up to 1,405 cards... I bought like 600 or 700... I hunted for the rest... omg it's painfull... Hunting lv.150 monsters when you are lv.250 =P

I'm targetting about 1,600 cards... I hope to be able to start CI before december hehe

Good luck to anyone trying this!

11-01-2011   #48 (permalink)
Riz
ggFTW Lurker

Riz is on a distinguished road

Darn I just noticed that I sure love "..." a lot =P

11-02-2011   #49 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
I introduce you my hax legendary sephirens =3
[IMG][/IMG]

I did everything like the koreans players did.
I spent 1700 cards more less and did 20 fortune telling at least, I found over 50 SCs and after all that I started with the normal process.

I wanna say thank you to Parudy for this amazing thread!
This should be fixed as a guide, because it really really works! =D

i love your build

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

11-02-2011   #50 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmunch

Finally got it !

My ''Tenter lion-like'' side kick XD
holy sht, it really does look like tenter lol

11-02-2011   #51 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Introducing The Legendary Valkyrie

/reps to parudy

11-02-2011   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
i love your build
hehe thank you! =D

by Rydia~

11-03-2011   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Tyc0n is on a distinguished road

My Ledendary Spinel

Last edited by Tyc0n; 11-03-2011 at 08:09 PM.

11-04-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleGrand FantasiaKitsu Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

TriSoul is just really niceTriSoul is just really niceTriSoul is just really niceTriSoul is just really niceTriSoul is just really nice
IGN: Mysterica / Delic
Class: Knight / Reckelss Fist to_scientist
Level: 36 / 50
Guild: XxGracesFxX / Vesperia

Yay! It worked! 8D
Went in with a 6323 build and got out with a 7534

11-09-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineEudemons Online
Awards Facebook Fan

denkikoiji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to denkikoiji Send a message via Skype™ to denkikoiji
IGN: Sirureu
Class: Dark Lord to_dragon
Level: 188
Guild: [~(=Kevler=)~]-OniDenki]

I am now just starting on my first guardian build trying to make her legendary and i was trying to find more of the secret ways to get secret points and i noticed every time i lvl up i get bonus points to add to my stats and every time i add one my egg glows i found a new way to add to the current 2 ways of card id and star gazing ^-^ has anyone else tried this ?

Last edited by denkikoiji; 11-10-2011 at 02:04 PM.

11-09-2011   #56 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by denkikoiji
I am now just starting on my first guardian build trying to make her legendary and i was trying to find more of the secret ways to get secret points and i noticed every time i lvl up i get bonus points to add to my stats and every time i add one my egg glows i found a new way to add to the current 2 ways of card id and star gazing ^-^ has anyone else tried this ?
First time I've heard of this o3o Although, I've noticed that when turning in quests [I've only seen it work for normal quests so far, no PQs yet] the seed glows. And every time a new Empathy aura changes, its a different one. But that was while I was finishing my spinel. I might try another one [after making sure I get all the cards first ]

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

11-09-2011   #57 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by denkikoiji

Leveling up raises ALL types and adding points into a specific stat raises that specific type. I have confirmed this while frantically leveling up to 180 on my lion during the awakening event before ep.6 was released. It is not a secret empathy process. Even if it was, you'd have to level significantly to confirm any dramatic changes, with another alt drilling/killing for questies so that the equipped character wouldn't do anything to affect the egg. It's much faster to do just Card Id.

Side note:Getting TM lvl up raises magic + charm around a 1:2 ratio.

11-11-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Daze will become famous soon enoughDaze will become famous soon enough
IGN: MimosaZenia/DiagonAllie
Class: Fox/Sheep/more... to_sheep
Level: 400/400
Guild: Benevolence

Thanks parudy for the guide. I got my Legendary this week.

Took me about 1600 cards, I did fortunes up to about 64k each day, wish I did more to cut down on the number of CI. I got 46 SCs, including 3x15 and 2x16 (would have had 50, but lost 4 due to not concentrating). The first SC 16 appeared after about 1200 cards, and before any SC7 or 14.

Build before seed hatched was 4244, after 5365 as you see.
Thanks again for the guide.

Last edited by Daze; 11-11-2011 at 04:48 PM.

11-14-2011   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

I received a Spinel from the Episode 6 event and I got a Legendary (6444). I decided to share my growing process.

x First I just played the game like I normally would: questing, bossing, stocking up on cards, etc. Basically ignoring the seed until I had 3012

x To gain another point in magic and charm, I started spamming magic pots by buying blue potion Bs and only using card skills while continuously playing normally; this left me with 4123.

x Then I played card id for a couple days straight! I think I used around 1000-1200 cards (based on how much I had spent)... I didn't play card id until the seed stopped glowing, I just couldn't bare to even think about playing one more game!!
-I also got at least a few fortunes everyday, and the day I was hatching it I got my fortune read about 15 times. When I did this I made sure to "apply" the fortune then get it read again, I also tried to obtain a fortune with each stat (like HV, AP, DX...), and differing combinations. (Hope that made sense xD)

x For the last points I spammed mp and hp pots until I had 5224.
I was trying to get the last point in magic, I ended up dying and the last point went into sense xP = 5234.
Then I hatched, got Leg. and bonus stats = 6444.
~This all took a week and a half.

Tried to be as detailed as possible... Hope this helps!

Last edited by BriannaPuss; 11-14-2011 at 05:01 AM. Reason: typoooo

11-15-2011   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

another thread reminded me
when guardians first came out, tons of people got leg w/o going, like TONS, mighty used to be a rarer sight
im 100% sure some of those did not do so many cards/fortunes