ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Trickster Online General Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (21) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2012   #221 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ivomanolo is on a distinguished road

So I guess my 927-day-year-old soul seed is doomed. :/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2012   #222 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Will I complete all secret points just by stargazing?

05-30-2012   #223 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Will I complete all secret points just by stargazing?
Unconfirmed and not recommended. Unless you want to test for us

05-30-2012   #224 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Unconfirmed and not recommended. Unless you want to test for us
Hmmm. I'll try. Will I see the secret points in the Seed Empathy?

05-30-2012   #225 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Hmmm. I'll try. Will I see the secret points in the Seed Empathy?
Nope, they only show after hatch and can't see it during this process. But you still get empathy bars, if that's what you meant.

Titles and Combos make the process faster, if you're lucky enough to land them. The higher or lower the # of fortune card used won't affect how much exp you will gain. So if you're stingy on wasting fortune 6-8's, get some cheap fortune 1's or just use the basic ones stella provides. Having a 000 card fortune will give you no exp.

05-30-2012   #226 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

So I just have to do Stargazing everyday and CI until it stops glowing? Hmm. Takes time but worth it :P

+repped

05-30-2012   #227 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
So I just have to do Stargazing everyday and CI until it stops glowing? Hmm. Takes time but worth it :P

+repped
Oh, I thought you meant only stargazing. If you're going to do CI anyways, might as well skip fortune completely since it doesn't really do much and prolongs the process of you being a sitting duck.

05-30-2012   #228 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Quote:
Oh, I thought you meant only stargazing. If you're going to do CI anyways, might as well skip fortune completely since it doesn't really do much and prolongs the process of you being a sitting duck.
I'm gonna do Stargazing 12 times a day and nonstop CI.

Edit: Can I get 7 points on one type after I'm done with Stargazing and CI?

I will be getting a power guardian. So I'm not sure where 2 will fall from the bonus points. I wanna have 7 or 8 on power and 6 or 5 on charm but yeah it's still random. 2111,1211,1121,1112~ I think 6134 build is good. Can you guys give me a guide on how to get 6134 build? I'm really bad at guardians.

05-30-2012   #229 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
I'm gonna do Stargazing 12 times a day and nonstop CI.

Edit: Can I get 7 points on one type after I'm done with Stargazing and CI?

I will be getting a power guardian. So I'm not sure where 2 will fall from the bonus points. I wanna have 7 or 8 on power and 6 or 5 on charm but yeah it's still random. 2111,1211,1121,1112~ I think 6134 build is good. Can you guys give me a guide on how to get 6134 build? I'm really bad at guardians.
Getting a 7 in your major stat is really easy and guaranteed if you have a 6 on it before hatch. Getting the 8 is all on luck.

For 6134:
1. View private profiles until -> 0001
2. Drill with 90DA at a spot with no item repeatedly(squiggles) until -> 0031
3. Spam MP pots until -> 0131
4. Spam HP pots until -> 6134

I don't know if the bug with the egg not updating real time is still there, so just make sure to change maps every so often to update it manually and to keep track, to prevent mess ups.

05-30-2012   #230 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

craiglaarni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivomanolo
So what if my guardian already reached 14 points in total? Will I still get those secret points?
Actually you will only get the Secret points when you Card Id until the Empathy Icon stops to React/Shine/Blink or whatever you call it. (Card ID about 1,000 pcs. to 1,700 pcs of cards depending on your luck when will it stop reacting) then that's the time you will get the Bonus points +2 on the "Last Icon" and +1 to other 3. as on my case i get +2 on charm since i ended up Orange Icon which is Charm Icon and gets +1 to power, sense an magic. my posted Screenies were pretty detailed so just back read this thread and you'll see it. Good Luck

05-30-2012   #231 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Quote:
Getting a 7 in your major stat is really easy and guaranteed if you have a 6 on it before hatch. Getting the 8 is all on luck.

For 6134:
1. View private profiles until -> 0001
2. Drill with 90DA at a spot with no item repeatedly(squiggles) until -> 0031
3. Spam MP pots until -> 0131
4. Spam HP pots until -> 6134

I don't know if the bug with the egg not updating real time is still there, so just make sure to change maps every so often to update it manually and to keep track, to prevent mess ups.
Thanks! Another question, if I get sephirens, does that mean it can damage more using power type skills? You said on the other thread that a digrimm's rust can debuff more than other guardian's rust. I wanna know if it also works on attacking skills . I have a digrimm with a louis rune(2nd job power type skills) but it hardly damages using attacking skills.

Last edited by Pat; 05-30-2012 at 03:09 PM.

05-30-2012   #232 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Thanks! Another question, if I get sephirens, does that mean it can damage more using power type skills? You said on the other thread that a digrimm's rust can debuff more than other guardian's rust. I wanna know if it also works on attacking skills . I have a digrimm with a louis rune(2nd job power type skills) but it hardly damages using attacking skills.

Yeah, it will boost the attack skills considerably too. The level of the guardian also plays a role in the damage too. What is the level of the slotted digrimm?

05-31-2012   #233 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Quote:
What I mean is when I start doing normal empathy process.
Like this: The egg stops blinking after Stargazing and CI. Then I do normal empathy process..Will I reach 7 points on one type? or is 6 the maximum points i could get on one type?

Quote:

Yeah, it will boost the attack skills considerably too. The level of the guardian also plays a role in the damage too. What is the level of the slotted digrimm?
It is level 178.

05-31-2012   #234 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
What I mean is when I start doing normal empathy process.
Like this: The egg stops blinking after Stargazing and CI. Then I do normal empathy process..Will I reach 7 points on one type? or is 6 the maximum points i could get on one type?

It is level 178.

6 is the max possible points in one stat before hatch. 7 & 8 are the max possible points in one stat after hatch.

---

Yeah, then that explains part of the damage being low. Guardians do have stats but we don't know how much bonus points they get and etc., so it's hard to really determine the damages if we were to plug stats into the skill formulas, before we make the decision of slotting it with a MS rune. Not to mention in game and MS guardians have quite a gap in stats, MS being higher.

05-31-2012   #235 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Quote:

6 is the max possible points in one stat before hatch. 7 & 8 are the max possible points in one stat after hatch.

---

Yeah, then that explains part of the damage being low. Guardians do have stats but we don't know how much bonus points they get and etc., so it's hard to really determine the damages if we were to plug stats into the skill formulas, before we make the decision of slotting it with a MS rune. Not to mention in game and MS guardians have quite a gap in stats, MS being higher.
Hmm. I guess I'll stick to 6134. 4m a day on stargazing and CI~

Last edited by Pat; 06-01-2012 at 12:02 AM.

05-31-2012   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
DofusTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

eholyro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kradai
Class: DarkLord to_wizard
Level: 19X
Guild: Unforgiven

I got my legendary guardian 5 minutes ago :3 and those are all the sc i got while card IDing xP luckly got 4 sc16

Spoiler!

this guide helped me a lot

05-31-2012   #237 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by eholyro
I got my legendary guardian 5 minutes ago :3 and those are all the sc i got while card IDing xP luckly got 4 sc16

Spoiler!

this guide helped me a lot
Nice! Where did 2 drop?

Spoiler!

05-31-2012   #238 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
DofusTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

eholyro is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kradai
Class: DarkLord to_wizard
Level: 19X
Guild: Unforgiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Nice! Where did 2 drop?

Spoiler!
unfortunatly, the 2 drops on power i was wondering that the 2 drop on magic...

06-01-2012   #239 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

I got HP +28 and DP +3 on my seed empathy(currently charm type). I level'd up on my TM when i was doing Card ID. And there's 1/5 red bars. Is it normal? D: Is it okay if empathy aura fades?

+rep

06-01-2012   #240 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
I got HP +28 and DP +3 on my seed empathy(currently charm type). I level'd up on my TM when i was doing Card ID. And there's 1/5 red bars. Is it normal? D: Is it okay if empathy aura fades?

+rep
Yup, it's normal, the bars will usually stay at 1 during Card ID and then switch to another type. They will rarely have 2 and above. It's okay if the aura fades and having TM level one or two times during Card ID won't hurt you, so don't worry about it :3