ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Default Myshop

I just got a whisper from a GM again. next time I post a B>myshop I will get banned e_e. They are enforcing it strictly now, I don't see anyone putting a bulletin B>myshop. Oh well... secret, black market myshop trading. So, anyone got banned for this yet? @_@

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Got a screenshot of that?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Got a screenshot of that?
not really

06-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I've kind of been scared of them actually enforcing this. I'm not going to spend my irl cash (at least not very much) on this game, so buying from other players was all I had. D:

06-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Again? So they pmed you to stop before and you kept doing it? D:

06-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Again? So they pmed you to stop before and you kept doing it? D:
yea.. I got no money to buy rl money, I'm not rich like other ppl >.>"

06-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Yeah, they started to enforce this and be on the lookout for MS buyers and sellers, most likely because of all the reports they get about being scammed and whatnot. I was actually surprised of myself talking to one of them.

It went like this, my gf was trying to buy MS and she suddenly dc'ed, after like a few seconds I got dc'ed as well and got a memo from GM Phoenix along the line of that MS selling and buying isn't allowed, I didn't screenshot that part, but I decided to have a little chat with him as you can see above.

Don't be surprised if you get randomly dc'ed by having a BB about either buying or selling MS, and if you keep doing it even as far as being banned.

06-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Dun dun duuuuunnnnnn~ It's the first sign of the apocalypse~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaBattle of the ImmortalsS4 League

Hypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: LeftHandLead
Class: wasteman to_gambler
Level: 282

lol yup I had a similar warning from Phoenix a few months ago so I know not to go through the bulletin board to sell Myshop nowadays..

I guess this is more of a headache for buyers though, as selling is very fast and easy anyway just through ggftw O___o If they ever start banning people for making ggftw Myshop posts then I will be pissed though lol

06-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Well hopefully they just want to keep it off the bulletins in game and arent going to actually ban people who do it. :/ Most scamming probably happens from bulletins and they could be sick of all the reports.

06-22-2011   #11 (permalink)
Games

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why it's such an issue to sell Myshop. I know some people recharge the extra money just to sell it, wouldn't they be potentially losing money if people actually began to follow the rule? :x

06-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
I wonder why it's such an issue to sell Myshop. I know some people recharge the extra money just to sell it, wouldn't they be potentially losing money if people actually began to follow the rule? :x
They actually want YOU to buy your own Myshop instead of buying it with galder that can easily be made ingame. That way they make more money. Sad but true.

Plus, people get scammed all the time trying to buy MS. It's a dangerous system, especially for those that don't use these forums to buy/sell.

06-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

-sigh- I was afraid of this.

WELL! I guess the Personal Market forum will get some exercise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize
I guess this is more of a headache for buyers though, as selling is very fast and easy anyway just through ggftw O___o If they ever start banning people for making ggftw Myshop posts then I will be pissed though lol
You and me both. And as a Fantasian, it's harder for me to find a buyer due to ggFTW's population. =A=

But yeah. If they go as far as that, I'll be pissed off too.

Last edited by Sakurah; 06-22-2011 at 03:39 PM.

06-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Ahh~ I got that messaged 3 times already. Phoenix always caught me, but he ain't teling me that I could get banned or whatever.

I r Bulletproof~

06-22-2011   #15 (permalink)
Games

Well, I just found out a Fantasian got banned due to "excessive" party bulletins about buying Myshop. D:

06-22-2011   #16 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
Well, I just found out a Fantasian got banned due to "excessive" party bulletins about buying Myshop. D:
who? perma or temp.? lol... -.-

06-22-2011   #17 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

lol if a GM tells you to stop you better stop....honestly. I'm not feeling any sympathy for someone who keeps going after a warning. Hopefully it was a temp ban or they can get out of it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini
You and me both. And as a Fantasian, it's harder for me to find a buyer due to ggFTW's population. =A=
An excuse for a massive ggftw campaign on fantasia? :<

06-22-2011   #18 (permalink)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watusi
who? perma or temp.? lol... -.-
If I remember right, their ign is Isaw, I just saw it in the Trickster FB group. No idea on length of ban though, hopefully they aren't just permabanning people for it. Unless they do keep going after they've been warned multiple times, although ~30 years is still a bit much imo. :x

Quote:
I support this!

06-22-2011   #19 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Capital idea. ;O Especially since Astro has a forum here, I'll see what I can do.

06-22-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

The people for whom it's impossible to use real money to recharge, will never be able to recharge themselves no matter how much they enforce this rule. I don't buy MyShop this way, so I don't care, but they're just shooting themselves in the foot.

Anyway, this probably only affects people who don't arrange to buy/sell through ggFTW first, which has always seemed like the better option to me.