ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

I guess we'll just have to stick to buying/selling on forums, then. Better not risk it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #22 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watusi
Doesn't affect jewelia that much, since most of the population there knows about /ggftw.
But, in Fantasia.. meh... only like 15% of the population knows or has an account here.
We're gonna need a campaign. >~> Especially to those that want to continue buying MyShop, this might be a good incentive.

06-22-2011   #23 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

I really don't see what the big problem is. Sure people get scammed, but if they really enforce it and start banning people, they're going to lose money.

Of course people think they'll gain more, but most of the people who buy don't have money to spend/aren't old enough for a card to recharge/don't have game cards/don't want to spend money. Then, the people who sell myshop, won't recharge as much, since most of what they recharge is to sell.

If this is just a scare to prevent scamming, cool, but don't ban people for trying to get something they want to spend their money on, whether it's in-game or myshop points.

They should really make a way to trade myshop points, that way the scammers won't be able to scam, and no one would be complaining/getting banned over it.

06-22-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsS4 LeagueCosmic Break

MellyPoo is on a distinguished road
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 18x
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Well, look on the bright side.

Perhaps it'll force people to use ggftw to sell their myshop, which could lead to less scamming and such.

Still, I feel bad if anyone got banned for this, some people have to rely on MS sellers.

06-22-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

BokChoi is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChibiRiceBall
Class: HybridCowPig
Level: 73

I think the reason they're doing this is because when people get scammed, depending on how much, they'd either continue or quit. Quitting means they lose players, even if that player was the buyer or seller (and never charged before), they could see these players as something useful to spreading Trickster's popularity. Like, if a player who has never bought MyShop before gets scammed and loses all their Galder, they could quit. If they quit, Trickster loses 1 player. Yes, one player that could possibly charge in the future or could spread the word of the game and bring more players. Also, Scams could spread word and the reputation of Trickster could be bad :x.

06-22-2011   #26 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Sounds like PhoePhoe took out the bazooka o.o
And that is why I never post PBs selling S> MS on Fantasia xD
(Btw Nike, grats for 400. Now leech me there).

I don't mind helping up for Fantasia campaign btw o.o

06-22-2011   #27 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Selling MyShop in the ways players have been doing for years is not against the rules. It is NOT in the ToU. Therefore; in doing so, buying or selling, is technically not bannable. Yes - they can and will ban for any reason that they want to, whether it's fair or not. But if they really want players to stop selling/buying MyShop; then they should enforce it more than they are, you know? How about editing it into the ToU, GMs. But as if 90% of the player base even reads that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BokChoi
I think the reason they're doing this is because when people get scammed, depending on how much, they'd either continue or quit. Quitting means they lose players, even if that player was the buyer or seller (and never charged before), they could see these players as something useful to spreading Trickster's popularity. Like, if a player who has never bought MyShop before gets scammed and loses all their Galder, they could quit. If they quit, Trickster loses 1 player. Yes, one player that could possibly charge in the future or could spread the word of the game and bring more players. Also, Scams could spread word and the reputation of Trickster could be bad :x.
To be quite honest; I don't believe that they care about the population as much as they should. I mean really, if they wanted more players, they'd just simply advertise the game - which they aren't doing, and haven't been doing for.. I don't know, two, maybe three years.

06-23-2011   #28 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
To be quite honest; I don't believe that they care about the population as much as they should. I mean really, if they wanted more players, they'd just simply advertise the game - which they aren't doing, and haven't been doing for.. I don't know, two, maybe three years.
Actually, I saw some advertising not too long ago. I've only seen that one ad, but still. :x

06-23-2011   #29 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

So, if it;s not the scammer 1:1 piling up, maybe it's business not going too well for them lately/for a while?

06-23-2011   #30 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Blurg. This has been like this for a while now. Hence why I don't have it up... And of course i'm poor.

And... This is why we have ggFTW/off-game connections. (Of course you must be careful of finding the right vender here.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedSylphe
Sounds like PhoePhoe took out the bazooka o.o
More like the keyblade...

(Phoenix did play the KH series mentioned at eTO forums.)

Last edited by Gaap; 06-23-2011 at 02:37 AM.

06-23-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

IMHO..

they should make a system of official trading, trading GALDERS for MYSHOP, so no one gets scammed.

Do they not know how these deals KEEP their GAME ALIVE?

06-23-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

WOW.....I really gotta say that you are all retarded and pathetic....I take pity on you all...shoot...I bet if you was working with SGI then you would know why that do what it do...

but I'm just being a jerk so u may bring ur hate on me :P

06-23-2011   #33 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
Or just being flat out moronic. You know that trolls just love attention, especially negative attention.

06-23-2011   #34 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOW.....I really gotta say that you are all retarded and pathetic....I take pity on you all...shoot...I bet if you was working with SGI then you would know why that do what it do...

No, honey, I'm just gonna bring in a bag full of sunshine and cookies. You have fun there.

Back on topic... yeah, I kinda feel at this rate Trickster is digging its own grave all over again. :X THANKS SGI. NO REALLY. <3

06-23-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
And... This is why we have ggFTW/off-game connections. (Of course you must be careful of finding the right vender here.)
They could just as well use the forums to scout players looking to trade Myshop.

Since their goal is obviously to stop users from trading Myshop instead of only stopping them from putting up memos about it, they probably will target online solicitation as well. Like Gaiaonline targeting users selling accounts on eBay.

At the very least, they'll warp their ToU to fit online trading.
Trying to buy/sell Myshop here will (probably) soon turn into a very grave mistake.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 06-23-2011 at 08:50 PM.

06-23-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:

We're not retarded and pathetic if we just want to keep the economy stabilized, or if we don't want to spend money for MS points. We do know that from SGI's perspective that this is bad, but from a player's perspective, this system is the very system that keeps many people funded and saves many people actual real life money. And, if you've read this thread, you'll see some of the giant amounts of cash and time that some people have spent on this game. And this is just one thread. What about the hundreds or thousands of other players? If you just took into account of the perspective that WE were viewing instead of calling us retarded and pathetic.

If you spent 4+ years and about $2,000 on a game, wouldn't you be upset if SGI banned you from supporting their game by selling or buying MS, even though you were SUPPORTING THEM by doing so? Because if you know that MS sales will get you in-game money, won't you want to buy it and sell it to get rich? And then everybody else would buy and try to sell. All that time and money spent on a game, taken away from you for supporting the very company that the GM that banned you is working in?
---

Anyway. What's this about a Fantasia campaign? Like, we all gather up and just... protest?

06-24-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenofEden
They could just as well use the forums to scout players looking to trade Myshop.

Since their goal is obviously to stop users from trading Myshop instead of only stopping them from putting up memos about it, they probably will target online solicitation as well. Like Gaiaonline targeting users selling accounts on eBay.

Trying to buy/sell Myshop here will (probably) soon turn into a very grave mistake.
Not sure if that will be a prudent decision - as pointed out before, most people in game who buy MS with galders are likely not to care enough about the game to spend a real life cent in the game, with or without MS trading. They will just lose money on the players who sell MS and irritate the ingame community a lot.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-24-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

Ill buy the whole SGI then

06-24-2011   #39 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
Anyway. What's this about a Fantasia campaign? Like, we all gather up and just... protest?
Advertise ggFTW to the Fantasian community so that we can have more Fantasians here basically. o-o~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenofEden

And then there goes the Trickster community...

At this rate, I fear that eTO will be heavily policed.

06-24-2011   #40 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

they just want people out of jobs ;-;. they want to ruin the economy of Trickster Online. lol

People who earn galders just to buy myshop. Gonna lose interest in investing galders.
People who recharges myshop to get galders. Not gonna recharge anymore.
Some people (like me) already buying lvl up gbs. lul.