ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Recommend Stats of Levels...? POWER?

so me and my friend was talking on how his put MD Comp on his Tenter Shield...I was like why you comp it MD...you should have done HP and he was like cuz MD is flaw for POWER type...I don't get why people comp HP when MD is more of a weakness so it make no sense why it should go to HP instead of MD...and I said I think it cuz MD don't help much cuz there is mostly physical attack then magic attack from monsters...and PvP as well...well sorta in PvP...not sure...and then I went on on how going Pure AP Comp on all your ekips is bad...well idk I'm doing more of a Balance on my Char...well that when then I said I guss everyone just have there own view on how there on how they want to ekips there Char and stats...so then I told my friend I'm gonna make a tread to see what people recommend on how there Char should be at a Certain level...

so here my recommandation for Power Type...boy this is gonna be long >.<...now I don't know much but I did my best of my knowledge... gonna start at lvl 95 cuz to me anyway level below 94 is still noob level... I also mixing the build and ekips....also I'm not using any Skill related so keep that in mind...just ekips...cuz skills dont really count as they are just boosters to help you out more with your stats....it really the ekips that helping you fight...also I was mostly thinking In-Game cuz Obviously myshop gonna make you hax so so yea....not gonna count that...

Power Type...
at Level 95 your stats should at least

AP =1100, AC =80, DX= don't matter...at least not much...or I just can't think of one...mybad
magic don't apply...except MP so MP = 800
sense don't apply...cept LK but it an auto switch between HV so it be LK=50
HP = 5000, DP 400, HV=50

at Level 140 your stats should at least

AP =2200, AC =110, DX= don't matter...at least not much...or I just can't think of one...mybad
magic don't apply...except MP so MP = 1100
sense don't apply...except LK but it an auto switch between HV so it be LK=65
HP = 8000, DP 700, HV=65

level 180

AP =3300, AC =140, DX= don't matter...at least not much...or I just can't think of one...mybad
magic don't apply...except MP so MP = 1600
sense don't apply...except LK but it an auto switch between HV so it be LK=90
HP = 12,000, DP 1100, HV=90

but I'm not much of a Power type expert so your will come to correct me...
so what do you guys recommend for power type...??? please discuss o.o...and I didn't want to go any higher cuz well...idk that where most people stop or something...=/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

What are you talking about? MD is a good choice for a shield. Just let people comp what they want to comp without argument, if they end up regretting it then that's how they learn.

Last edited by Jon; 06-22-2011 at 01:45 PM.

06-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

I believe that MD is very important, but in my opinion, I'd rather equipments compounded with HP, AC and AP for power characters.
You can always rely on the natural MD given by the equipment itself to balance your atributes.

Just a tip: Use comma, sometimes, it makes your text more legible. =x

by Rydia~

06-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic

mybad....I be doing that for some reason XD...it natural on me =/...

06-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
I believe that MD is very important, but in my opinion, I'd rather equipments compounded with HP, AC and AP for power characters.
You can always rely on the natural MD given by the equipment itself to balance your atributes.

I agree. I add HP when I can, because having 2000+ HP on a shield always makes up for the MD you could have added... this is because, you may lack the MD, but the HP is there to absorb damage before you die.
Also:
Not many monsters use magic.
You can always get debuffed for MD...

06-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleMC
I agree. I add HP when I can, because having 2000+ HP on a shield always makes up for the MD you could have added... this is because, you may lack the MD, but the HP is there to absorb damage before you die.
Also:
Not many monsters use magic.
You can always get debuffed for MD...

yea that what I was saying....if anything MD would mostly be good at PvP at least, well maybe idk....but there are mostly monsters that attack then use magic...I mean...what Monster do you know that use Dark Lance, arrow of light or any 2nd and 3rd job Dragon Skills...???or even sheep 2nd N 3rd job magic Skills...??? you mostly see 1st job magic skills...you don't really see much of the most scary and hardcore magic skills to be exact....

I know Boss have some of those but those are boss...I'm talking about monsters...or maybe I just don't know or encounter anything yet...>_>