ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The event items are getting annoying...

Seriously after drilling 200+ meters in deep dungoens where scary monsters are beating the everloving crap out of me what do I get? A freaking piece of fabric!!! Jesus christ I'm gonna stop drilling for quest items until this event is over.....T.T

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... I've always hated events where they give you universal drill items. It's especially annoying when you're drilling in the mines and they pop up... in certain events such as Poppuri events it comes in handy drilling them up all over the place, but events like this it's pretty annoying.

06-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Agreed....=_=... to the above post...=___=

06-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

in theory, how do the event items get into a mine fill with monster?

06-18-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

They should've made the items only drillable in southwest/east forest like they used to do....

06-18-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

They should make new maps that are identical/revamps of other maps in Rose Garden that contain the Mantises of respective level range and then the Fabrics/Threads could be excavated out of there. That way, you don't have to bother with the random event item drilled up that you don't need, or the Mantis monster that's triggering your EA to bounce a mob of them instead of your target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
in theory, how do the event items get into a mine fill with monster?

I know, right?! And why you can drill up swimsuits from the sand in Desert Beach fields, and why Cannon Shells drop pens, and how hard it is to find a Bloody Rune of Fate when it really should just be around the Enki monster or completely destroyed (it WAS a fight with Poseidon.). And where Enki puts the Bloody Rune. Does he have hands or pockets? (Does he even have feet?)

And why Lethos wants you to kill bugs (Mantises, whatever) to prove your strength instead of something tougher, like a Sphinx or something. And why Hobo Guy / Ian wants Love Crystals. And where Monkey T. got the cake equipment and how it stays together. It's all just really weird.

06-18-2011   #7 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

That's why I like jTO's event item system, you drill up a permanent drill item and every so often a event item pops out with with your actual item. It happens with fiesta tickets too.

06-18-2011   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
That's why I like jTO's event item system, you drill up a permanent drill item and every so often a event item pops out with with your actual item. It happens with fiesta tickets too.
Wait wait, how does that work? Is it like drilling two items at once occasionally? /stupid

06-18-2011   #9 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Wait wait, how does that work? Is it like drilling two items at once occasionally? /stupid
It's the same as when a monster drops two or more items at once (or when you get a big bang; multiple items), except it's just with event items and fiesta tickets only.

Last edited by R; 06-18-2011 at 09:57 PM.

06-18-2011   #10 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
okay, lets say I'm in rose garden drilling for rose petals. Most of the time I will drill down and out pops a rose petal. Sometimes I will drill down and out pops a rose petal and piggy backing on it is an event item/fiesta ticket.

They are piggy back items, little extras you don't drill for, but sometime get.

06-18-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

I thought they were just replacing pots and other things like that (filling in he rate of getting them).

Example: 20% chance of drilling up a Jewelry Potion.
Then the event items fill up the rate, so it becomes 5%, while the three things fill up that 15% rate, Of course, this is for a few things on the map (pots and galder coupons). I believe the rate for quest items is not changed at all, so when you get an event item it's like drilling up a semi-useless item.