ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

View Poll Results: A good place to Maturing Compound is ?
Beach Paradise 12 48.00%
Ghost Blue 4 16.00%
Black Swamp 4 16.00%
Snow Hill Town - Laplanoel 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-16-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Snow Town Evil Nate Compound?

so yea...about Evil Nate...

I hear this and that.....that and this about compound...and people saying stuff that swamp will give u better comp cuz paradice sucks...or vice versa....

Evil Nate is in Paradise, Ghost Blue, Swamp and now in Snow Town...

so I'm just wondering will or is there a difference in compounding to where you compound...and so call the time of day such as night give better comp or morning, noon or evening......

or is it really all depends on just your LK...???

can we discuss this please...???

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

It's random.

No certain theory has been proved to work yet.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

06-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

It literally is just random... nobody knows exactly how to get good comps. There's always going to be rumours that it's based on how much LK you have, even at one point I heard it people say it was based on your HV. For some people it's purely good luck, for others, not so much.

06-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, like the above posts said. There is no better nate NPC. the people who said those probably just got a combo of nice comps on some maps. Therefore, they say to comp. there lol.

06-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
▁▂▄▅█ Awesome █▅▄▂▁
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAionAtlantica Online

Ephemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud of
IGN: zAnneN --> Nieohl(new)
Class: Blacklist to_champion
Level: 01
Guild: R-18

i've tried the 103 total LK and i've compounded morning in our time. not in the trickster game time nor PST. our. at i've got decent compound rate, like half of the specific range.

06-17-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I comp just a few hours ago at Snow Hill Town....with a lvl 95 HP stone....2 slots...one was ova 800HP...the other was ova 900HP...now that was some Maturing...maybe it cuz I use my fox...

06-17-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

As said, compound rates are random
Time, place ect has to effect

My sheep with less than 100 lk got better comps than my old fox with 300 lk
If you want good comps you have to get myshop stones these days :/
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

06-17-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaBattle of the ImmortalsS4 League

Hypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: LeftHandLead
Class: wasteman to_gambler
Level: 282

I just try to balance all my stats out when i comp so nothings low.. I use like 13kap, 300ac, 100da, 100lk, 50k hp and like 600hv.. Then i go get a MA fortune to take that over 100 too lmao. I comp in desert beach too, at night/just when it's almost morning.

I have no idea if it really makes a difference tho lol but i've had some ok comps so i stick with the same system.

Last edited by Hypnotize; 06-17-2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: typo o.e

06-17-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Yeah, this really has been discussed before a lot, but nobody seems to find an absolute, surefire way to get the best compound. Although I have seen some formulas floating around before (somewhere...). I try to compound at different places but the stats still jump all over the place, a min here (really, not just here, I get them all the time Q.Q), a close-to-max there, but I don't really find a "best" place or time to compound. And I question why Nate would give different compound values if he's at a different place, they're all the same person!

So yeah, let's just say it's totally random for now. Don't think just because you did some weird ritual and got a good compound that you can get the good compound all the time.

06-17-2011   #10 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

everyone knows the only real way to get "hack" compounds all the time is to balance a mug of hot chocolate on your head while you hop on your left leg and sing I'm A Little Teapot. and if you believe that, giving me 50 bucks will get you max compounds forever.

Compounding is just too random to pin down how it actually works, I just stick to one rule with it, "Have at least 100 LK". I treat it like the 90 DA rule for drilling, it won't give you what you want, but it makes it easier to get it.

06-17-2011   #11 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

I usually get decent results after chanting "OMG OMG OMG DON'T FAIL GOD DAMN IT"

Doesn't work all the friggin' time though.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

06-17-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I usually put LK gears on, or sometimes I don't bother, and I'll stand there waiting for a while, then I'll wait for a pause in the music before I start my compound. :s

06-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

All I really do is get on my fox. She has a bunch of DA and LK, and I use buffs/ani skills to compound. Once, when I really didn't want to mess up on something, I used my recycling coupons to get DA/LK scrolls and I actually ended up getting really good HP on my MS mask.

Even though it's not confirmed on how it actually works, I always do my compounding on my fox. I seem to get decent stats, so I'm sticking with it.

06-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pinofino will become famous soon enoughPinofino will become famous soon enough
IGN: MaryJ
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 280
Guild: The Macs

i can believe that its random with the general idea that at least LK is a considerable factor. 90% of the time i get great comps with over 1k LK. just the other day in Laplanoel i got a 17/17/12 MA comp on the egg shop MA shield. Everyone has their own preference and whose to say what doesn't work when it comes to comping. All i can say for advice is to grab as much LK as u can, and good luck comping! =]

06-22-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I got question...does anyone with a SENSE notice a difference having that skills um...master matuing compound skill thingy...???

06-22-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsS4 LeagueCosmic Break

MellyPoo is on a distinguished road
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 18x
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I got question...does anyone with a SENSE notice a difference having that skills um...master matuing compound skill thingy...???
Most people who have had experience using that skill immediately remove it, noting that it made little to no difference and was therefore not worth the skill points.

06-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

From my experience, mature compounding, as well as other things such as refining, tempering and pet training, are based purely on real life luck alone. I get no appreciable difference using LK equips + 1st anniversary (I have obtained awesome compounds without wearing any equipments at all and vice versa) or even the elixirs, or the place where I compound.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-25-2011   #18 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I just wing all my compounds. Usually because regardless of what I get, it's significantly better than anything in-game anyways (I don't PvP/GvG). Though I make it a habit to always make compounds at Ghost Blue, I rarely compound anywhere else and I almost never get mins.

06-28-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

The developers already stated that LK stat is part of what determines the compound value....that and a LOT of irl luck i guess....

06-29-2011   #20 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

I often go to the nearest place to comp and i do get some hax comps(range 5~19 HV, i get 16,17 or 18 normal stones,so i say it is not about location. Though i find that paradise shop is the gayest out there but GB is the best