ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

8.3

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
MrPinky's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Huntington Beech, Caleeyforneeya
Posts: 1,250
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (27)
MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}
Default Buyable character slots

Buyable Character Slot thread on Official Forums
I suggested it here let me know what you think :{
for people who don't like the price, it's a f2p game, this is an "extra" slot you have to pay for
and better to have the option than crap freezing system right? x/

+1 it if you like the idea };

Wouldn't hurt to +rep me either
__________________
Feed Me

Last edited by MrPinky; 06-10-2011 at 12:07 AM.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 96
iTrader: (1)
MaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really nice
IGN: Maiandra
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 211
Default

They have that on other games. Maple Story for example has.. i think 6 slots then you can buy a ticket for more. The whole freezing system stinks anyway, I'm stuck with mule accounts I can't even use my myshop box extras on.
 
06-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 171
iTrader: (0)
Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster
Default

Yes yes yes yes yes x 3000 yes. I doubt freebies would happen, though. Maybe, but at 15k+ a ticket, I don't think so. Already they're unwilling to fork over more than one Master's Authority per Poppuri event. :/

For SGI, since you really want the dough, I'd suggest increasing the price of the tickets per slot just so that players don't immediately poofpoofpoof 10 character slots. Or just put a limit to the number of slots.
__________________
I'm really dumb >:U
 
06-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Erlik's Avatar
Games
Fantasy Earth ZeroVindictusLeague of LegendsTrickster Online
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In the middle of Nowhere
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Erlik is on a distinguished road
IGN: Erlik
Class: Buffalo
Level: 1xx
Default

It's an okay idea.
I think okay because then it'll cost a lot.

And I agree with Mathemagician with the whole limit to the number of slots thing.
 
06-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
MrPinky's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Huntington Beech, Caleeyforneeya
Posts: 1,250
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (27)
MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}
Default

If you readmy post on the official forums, i did suggest a limit of 6 slots on each account.
__________________
Feed Me
 
06-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
Insomnia
Demolitions's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 728
iTrader: (2)
Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Default

15k pts? meh... sounds kind of expensive... maybe somewhere in the range of 7k-10kish? idk
 
06-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Verse's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere You don't know
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (13)
Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default

15k is enough, since it's a new character slots, and that will be permanent, So I think it's okay.
__________________


I r Bulletproof~
 
06-10-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Hypnotize's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaBattle of the ImmortalsS4 League
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 183
iTrader: (30)
Hypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: LeftHandLead
Class: wasteman to_gambler
Level: 282
Default

I like the idea alot.

15k is about right imo, i'd pay it. I'm always getting ideas for characters and builds but I can't freeze any of my chars cuz they're all useful for different things..

6 slots would be perfect, i'd make a HP dark mage which i been wanting for ages.. then maybe a HP fox and a duelist I hope Ntreev listen to ur idea!
 
06-10-2011   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria
Posts: 7,515
Blog Entries: 54
iTrader: (2)
james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Good idea, but I would never actually ever buy one. Too expensive for just one slot (ra ra ra, tell me all you want about how it's permanent and shit, I don't care, I ain't payin') and I don't need more than 3 charas anyways. Though brilliant idea nonetheless.
__________________
smorgasboreds
 
06-10-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 171
iTrader: (0)
Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Good idea, but I would never actually ever buy one. Too expensive for just one slot (ra ra ra, tell me all you want about how it's permanent and shit, I don't care, I ain't payin') and I don't need more than 3 charas anyways. Though brilliant idea nonetheless.
Yeah, I wouldn't buy one either, I get all my points through small amounts/surveys D; But a 4th slot would be greatly appreciated, if only...

Still a 'holy awesome' idea though, SGI would find a huge money gain with new character slots and possibly give freebies less reluctantly, and not through lolboxes where it's like you have a 95% chance of getting this in-game $#!7 item, a 4% chance of getting an OK item, and a 1% chance of getting a worthwhile item but it's free so don't complain. :/ Or, buy xx MS and get 1 ticket, you need 200 tickets to get a good item and to open the item you need an item from myshop!
__________________
I'm really dumb >:U
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Grepolis
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Grepolis

Rating:  

3.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.