ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x
Default If you could have a 4444 character...

Yeah, so I thought about this last night while falling asleep (where I do my thinking! XD).

If you could have one character of your choice to be 4444, what would it be and why?

I was thinking about magic types first, because 4 in sense and charm would be pretty great. The power wouldn't be of any good use, though... As for power/charm (I'm not a big fan of them so I probably wouldn't pick these anyway), magic wouldn't be much of a needed thing. Equipment can add MD and MP costs aren't too bad/skills aren't too depending on it.

What I would do is make an AC gunner with 4444 if I had the choice. Reasons:

4 in charm for the DP/HV/HP(from lack of shield)
4 in power for the AC
4 in magic for the extra MD(from lack of shield) and MP

Personally, I think I gunner wouldn't be the most beneficial as a 4444.

That's only me, though. What would you guys do and why? I'm curious. (:

Last edited by MichelleMC; 06-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

BokChoi is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChibiRiceBall
Class: HybridCowPig
Level: 73

Buffalos with that one skill they have that is based on MA too. Also, Power Types can use a lot of help from MP deficiency at times. A AP Or DX Dragon would rape...

06-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by BokChoi
Buffalos with that one skill they have that is based on MA too. Also, Power Types can use a lot of help from MP deficiency at times. A AP Or DX Dragon would rape...
i don't remember buffalo having a skill based on MA..
but one of bunny's skill needs MA..
i would choose bunny since 4 in Magic will get the character more MA and it can be more powerful..

06-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I would pick pure bunny.

Champions are the only class (as far as I'm aware) to make use of every major stat in each type, even MA because Flaming Fist can be based on that.

06-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

if you think about it, if a character would be considered "best" with a 4444 build, wouldn't that make them one of the worst characters in the game since they need to balance out several stats in each type and can't really focus on one stat, and a 4444 build being the only way to achieve balance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I would pick pure bunny.

Champions are the only class (as far as I'm aware) to make use of every major stat in each type, even MA because Flaming Fist can be based on that.
Soulmasters, though. They would use AC, (AP for the noob skill) LK, HP/DP because they're required to survive for any character, and MA/MP, which they already have a large amount of.

4 in Sense since LK is used for accuracy, Blessings, and other skill formulas (wind?)
4 in Power since AC is used for Blessings and other skill formulas (wind?)
4 in Charm since Soulmaster's survival rates would skyrocket, Soulmasters being close to or already glass cannons. Plus, all characters need Charm.

although you could make better characters for 4444 builds, since Soulmasters are one of the suckiest classes, getting only two reflector skills that requires two stats to make it actually worth something, one being AC, two small stationary AoEs that slightly decreases a monster's resistance, and only two skills that do actual damage, which are far underpowered for third job skills.

All the skills can't really be considered third job regular, I bet if you tweaked a few things then the 2nd job skills could be 3rd job skills and the 3rd job skills would be 2nd job skills...

but they do make use of a single stat or more in each type.

Last edited by Mathemagician; 06-09-2011 at 04:15 PM.

06-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

A raccoon. I dunno why, I just like charm classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
4 in Power since AC is used for Blessings and other skill formulas (wind?)
AC is also used for magical crit rate.