ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Default Trickster Attendance abuse?

lol, I clicked the perfect attendance prizes 3x, and I got 3x of it >.> rofl. Its a glitch most likely. Don't even think about abusing it D: unless you wanna get banned. but meh... I didn't even complete the perfect attendance, I'm missing two days. anyone have the same fortunate luck as me?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

There's a whole conversation on this in the Cavalier Role Call thread in Announcements; apparently it's happening to everyone. I've yet to get my thirty minutes for today, but I'm glad I read all those messages beforehand so now I know to only click once. :/

06-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

o dam that!, imma send them a 1:1 to take my extra coupons. -.- lolol.

06-11-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

I accidentally clicked on the prize before clicking on the last stamp! (I have complete attendance) now every time I try to get on the page again..they give me this error/it won't appear. T__T

I hope nothing goes wrong...

Also, I got 2 driller pets. :| Because I thought that since it didn't revert back to a grayscale picture, it meant that I haven't got the prize...

06-11-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

I clicked the prize before I do the last stamp so I got an error message....ask on 1:1 support and they will give you your item!

06-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Didnt get the prize because of that glitch =.=
o well, life is tough.

Last edited by mclericp; 06-12-2011 at 12:33 AM.