ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-30-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Question SGI for Trickster...???

you guys know that Tread about...do you think myshop is expensive...right ? of course you do...that was made like what...2 weeks ago o.0?

anyway... I was wondering how do you guys think SGI is doing with Trickster or in General with any game they have...and yes including SGI it self and not just the games...

so yea I was just wondering about something...how do you guys think Smile Gate Interactive aka SG Interactive or SGI is doing so far...???

do you think this publishing company is better then those other other Gaming Publishing Company...???

and some other question I don't really feel like typing so much...

what your Positive and Negative thoughts about them...???

what do you think they need improving...???

remind you that they have 4 games so issues are to be expected...so you know like when they only had Trickster and there were really active all the time...well now that they have 4 Games... it can't always be like that...

I was also wondering about something...how many GM do they need for there 4 games they have...like in Trickster they need 8 GM...but now since they have Grand chase they now need 10 or 12 GM but it not really necessary...now with Pangya and Project Blackout they need 16 GM...so yea how many GM do they need to fill the Qouta...???

I made a Tread but since it not so active there I'll just put it here...if you would like to comment there here is a Link

Smile Gate Interactive...??? - Trickster Online Revolution

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 05-30-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2011   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Personally, I think they're doing the same as they were doing under the Ntreev name(I believe it was just a name change, wasn't it? lol or merging with another company). And they're doing quite fine.

They do need better support and all, but with all the problems they get, I understand why they take ages to reply sometimes. The maintenances seem to get pushed back almost every single one now, and people (sometimes even me) get impatient with that. But I guess it pays off in the end, and bugs aren't as common as they used to be, or at least I think so. Most of the bugs are with myshop usually, and maybe portals missing/guild and friends list messing up, every now and then. But game bugs seem to be happening more rarely.

05-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

SGI is fine, just that their repair powders are too exp. I think repairs shld be an ingame item, or make it 1k points for 5. It is an essential item and we nid to pay 2.7$ for 5 pixels?! Other than that, all other myshop stuffs are alright.

05-30-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

They need to update the game with more card quests =/
+drop rate on some julio dailies like Golden Ball >_>

Last edited by MrPinky; 05-30-2011 at 02:21 AM.

05-30-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

I can't say TOO much as I was away for a little while as the name change happened, but as far as I can tell there's not too much of a difference. Just a different name.

The maintenances do sometimes take a little longer nowadays. I don't really notice much else that would be on the side of bad, though.

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine

05-30-2011   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I really don't see a difference.

05-30-2011   #7 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

I think it's pretty much the same, nothing huge and terrible has happened though so that's always good.

They're not really responsible for ingame content so...no complaints there.

05-30-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

About MS being expensive.. the items cost the same in every other TO so the prices are ok to me. If repair powders get cheaper then refine rate has to decrease. If elixirs, gems and stones become cheaper then tampering ranges increase, gems increase less stats and stones range lowers. So i'd rather just leave it the way it is.

05-30-2011   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I personally didn't find Ntreev doing a bad job, and SGI is doing quite well. The only thing that is killing the game is lack of content and 3rd job skills, but that's out of SGI's hands.

05-30-2011   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like they appear not to be doing as bad as nTreev appeared to be doing, but they definitely could do lots of things better (as stated earlier by other posters).

05-30-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

Hyokan has a spectacular aura aboutHyokan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Hyokan
IGN: Hyokan, Marshmallowx3
Class: Priest, Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 291, 195
Guild: !SPARTANS!, sEcks.T.C

To be honest, I like SG Interactive. NTreev banned me over a year ago because I was "suspected of compromising a security of an account." Which was no reason for banning someone and there was no evidence that I did anything wrong. I didn't share accounts and didn't trade galder for cash items (at the time), yet they ban my IP along with my neighbor's... I sent in an email, they gave me a crap reply after making me wait a month and just ignored me from then on.

But a week or so after I heard about Trickster being published under SG, I sent an 1:1 and they gave me their new admin email address. I sent an email explaining my situation. The next day, they replied with an apology and i was unbanned.. So I'm all for SG...

Last edited by Hyokan; 05-30-2011 at 04:23 PM.

05-30-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineDofusMabinogi

starmud is on a distinguished road
IGN: LiteBright

i always thought the ETO operator has been pretty good (ntreev or SGI). most f2p games have awful support. while it can take awhile i've always gotten a response... and a helpful one from the mods.

they seem active on forums. they actually seem to visit and read posts. from what i remember when i used to play and now, they've been good about at least communicating glitches in game. even if they weren't fixed in the fastest time frame.

there always seems to be some event going on, even if the prizes aren't amazing. thats usually the one thing that always pulls me back to trickster. many other games have all pay events.

my one complaint really is some of the myshop pricing. being overpriced for popular/needed items is a given but certain pricing on some items comes off as way too expensive. other items which you might buy, are way too expensive and/or seem useless and make you question why its even there.

i also wish they had more fashion options within myshop vs profiting visual appeal in boxes/gacha >__> overall though, seeing where many of these f2p games go (item mall based), having a underdeveloped item mall isn't the worse thing.

on a personal opinion note xD the myshop boxes make up for a lot. every time i talk to friends who play other games they get insanely jealous about box items. most games i've played put everything thats cute/attractive or good stat in gacha form or in CS boxes that contain 50 prizes. even then, gacha on trickster is much more enjoyable vs gacha on other games (IE maplestory) that will full on abuse you for dollars.

trickster really is one of the few games i've tried where charging 30 dollars gives you a good chance of getting a pay set of items. i also appreciate the survey option... given that some operators have begun limiting access to them or fully removing them.

for a company that isn't the size of some of the other f2p operators (some of the largest have awful support/service/gm's/events/insane level of greediness ), they really do a pretty good job all in all. although, the developer of the game could be a bit faster about game content updates.

Last edited by starmud; 05-30-2011 at 04:55 PM.

05-30-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmud
i always thought the ETO operator has been pretty good (ntreev or SGI). most f2p games have awful support. while it can take awhile i've always gotten a response... and a helpful one from the mods.

they seem active on forums. they actually seem to visit and read posts. from what i remember when i used to play and now, they've been good about at least communicating glitches in game. even if they weren't fixed in the fastest time frame.

there always seems to be some event going on, even if the prizes aren't amazing. thats usually the one thing that always pulls me back to trickster. many other games have all pay events.

my one complaint really is some of the myshop pricing. being overpriced for popular/needed items is a given but certain pricing on some items comes off as way too expensive. other items which you might buy, are way too expensive and/or seem useless and make you question why its even there.

i also wish they had more fashion options within myshop vs profiting visual appeal in boxes/gacha >__> overall though, seeing where many of these f2p games go (item mall based), having a underdeveloped item mall isn't the worse thing.

on a personal opinion note xD the myshop boxes make up for a lot. every time i talk to friends who play other games they get insanely jealous about box items. most games i've played put everything thats cute/attractive or good stat in gacha form or in CS boxes that contain 50 prizes. even then, gacha on trickster is much more enjoyable vs gacha on other games (IE maplestory) that will full on abuse you for dollars.

trickster really is one of the few games i've tried where charging 30 dollars gives you a good chance of getting a pay set of items. i also appreciate the survey option... given that some operators have begun limiting access to them or fully removing them.

for a company that isn't the size of some of the other f2p operators (some of the largest have awful support/service/gm's/events/insane level of greediness ), they really do a pretty good job all in all. although, the developer of the game could be a bit faster about game content updates.

I really enjoy reading yours the most