ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}
Default Price Jump in EVERYTHING

-_- Meh. Price jump in everything, why do you think this happens and how do you think we could stop it?
Yesterday fuses were 15-30m each now they're around 80m+ if you're lucky ;S
Hate desperation....................

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

fuses in what...Pet or Equips...???

and I have to say the reason why it more money if anything...there more people Playing Trickster Fantasia and Jewelia....more people mean more money right o.o???
if less people the price will go down...does that make any sense...-.- ?

05-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

There could be many reasons, probably many that I'm unaware of, but my best guess is a mix between greed, and the US dollar slowly losing it's value.

Also from what I've noticed recently, MS hat fuses have generally been way more expensive than other parts of the set (like shield, sword). e.g. Practically everyone asking 50~80m for a Tacky hat. Same sort of thing happened with Kitsu hat (ears lol).

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

05-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

There's no way to stop it really, because people WILL buy for those prices so everyone else won't sell any lower

People who sell MS are the money makers in game, they can buy anything and sell a meer Gacha Coin for 15m..

I posted a rant about this ages ago, everyone replied saying it was a mix of greed and desperation, etc etc

A few people can't stop this, we need everyone to stop. Like before - people started selling MS on here for 1k = 7mil, but you see the same amount of replies on a thread selling 1k = 15m... one person can and will throw the economy over even if lots of people are selling cheap... I remember who started the 4G fuse inflation ~_~

05-14-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

SiegRiffein has a spectacular aura aboutSiegRiffein has a spectacular aura about
IGN: SiegRiffein
Class: Gambler
Level: 2xx

well, people often offer a crazy amount of galder for the stuff they are looking for... so I'd say that maybe prices are so high because some tricksters are very rich, while the poor ones overprice the items they sell to try to make the same money? @_@

05-14-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

supply and demand?

by Rydia~

05-14-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

TrueWings has a spectacular aura aboutTrueWings has a spectacular aura aboutTrueWings has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Izumi1/Baddy
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: 242/215

This price jumping is terrible D:

I think it is happening because some people can get money easily in this game, so for them its like money "loses value" and they will want more money for something that should be worth less.

And if you think about people selling myshop, the rates are really high now, they can get easy money by selling ms. I understand if the rates go up when some good lolboxes are out but the problem is that there are people willing to pay all that when there aren't lolboxes. So once there is demand, there will be sellers and they will sell myshop for even higher rates.
If myshop rates go up, the price of fuses will go up as well.

I don't know if i showed my point right but sometimes its hard since im not a native english speaker D:

05-14-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Im my point of view people are just valuing their own money, since everything in this game is based on real world money it's completely normal that one charges high prices for myshop items, you have to understand that galders are easier to make than real world money, I know most players spent their parent's money so for them it's no big deal, but for a worker every penny counts in the end of the month.

by Rydia~

05-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

people OR Tricksters in General...need to think between WANT and NEED...I mean is it really worth it ???...well for some things yes but I just see lots of foolish fools spending there money foolishly...XD I mean one time I want a Gold Sword and once I got it...I soon later felt like it was so not worth it...that when I realize and then become more thurrow with my choices...I mean yea I WANT the primrose or tacky hat but I don't NEED it cuz idk WT issue or something XD...for now I just want to level till my character feels ready to want whatever they want...I think most player start wanting whatever like 200 or at least 180 Level base =/ or something ('- ')...

05-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, every time I want a fuse or anything now, the prices just shoot up stupidly. I don't even bother anymore. I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that it makes me stop wasting my galders on fuses that I KNOW I will wear only once and only try to resell later because I realise I don't like them.

05-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

It's just a fuse. No one really needs it.

But you really do need to look at supply and demand here. Cause it depends what fuse you're talking about. Of course an ugly (lol) fuse would cost less than "80m". I think it's just an over exaggeration on your part cause it sounds like you're talking about all fuses in general.

Supply? Demand is high. Tacky and primrose items are absolutely adorable (aside from some of primrose's items, IMO). More people buy, the less supply there is in the market.

You can't really use the 1k = 7m conversion either because you aren't buying sheer points. You're buying the most favored item from a random item generator (RIG in gaia), and a popular one at that. It's like saying that a lottery's prize should cost the same as a lottery ticket. Not going to happen.

Anyway, I'm just going to assume that the inflated price is because of the popularity of the items so far. It will probably deflate farther into the lolboxes, and raise back afterwards. Sure, it jumped. But hey, there's a good reason for that. And it isn't always "greed". Seller mentality isn't the only one that's corrupt here. (And if you aren't only talking about the current myshop items, then I suggest you just wait it out. o_o; Might just be a temporary bump in prices, who knows?)

But I do agree that it's overpriced at the moment. But that's just my opinion. ><;

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 05-14-2011 at 04:46 PM.

05-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
MapleStoryAuditionTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Shiralai has a spectacular aura aboutShiralai has a spectacular aura aboutShiralai has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Shiralai
Class: sheepie
Level: 23x

Inflation's happening in RL too, it's not gonna stop =x Look at gas prices.

05-14-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

the way I see it I don't think they should compare prices from Real Life Money regardless of value...this is a Game of Virtual and Digital lolz... but Cereal thow it a Game that difference...Galder is money yes but that gaming Side....in real life it Call Bills and I don't think I'm making any sense here >.>....anyway the point I'm making they shouldn't be compare Galder and Money and Myshop !

althow still it not the market I believe...it how people want to sell how much they want it to...I mean someone want to sell it a Blood Sword Clean for 130 Mill even thow the so-call-true-value-is 180+ Mill =/...that what just everyone (at least that what I'm thinking) think it worth and stuff...which makes sense in a way...

I think I made a little more sense now yet it uncertain....=___=...

05-14-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online

MaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really niceMaiMai is just really nice
IGN: Maiandra
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 211

Boss equips seem to be going up a lot as well, I've been seeing Pharoah hats going for over 10 mil now. They used to be only about 2 or less. Plus SC 15/16 (especially the 16) are a lot more then when they were first released. Which sucks, cause it's really hard to afford a guardian now.

05-14-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

It doesnt matter if there are people who are willing to buy them.

You guys will never understand if you guys are not the first hand who use real money to buy MyShop items.

600m for 4g5 is ridiculous LOW prices if you even had a chance to try placing your luck for that in the last Special Town ($100 may not enough to get f*cking Lina)

Last edited by lnwmakmak; 05-14-2011 at 07:07 PM.

05-14-2011   #16 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

People always say that myshop is real money, but if you check Fantasia' myshop rate, it really different. I don't understand, but Fantasia have less people, that means, more rare items, then, higher prices, but look, they're rate are super low.

I r Bulletproof~

05-14-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

Oh yeah. It's real money of someone after all.

Try to get all fuses you want with your real money then may be you understand me more.

But if you said you could get fuses with your in-game money, don't compain then.

You should ask yourself why dont you go Fantasia. Maybe bet you wont have that many friends like Jewelia or maybe dont wanna walk in the "ghost" town?

Look at the value of the same food in your country in the capital city and countryside.

05-14-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineDofusMabinogi

starmud is on a distinguished road
IGN: LiteBright

i started trickster the 2nd week of april or so (well, i started it during beta and played a little in official, but maple pulled me away)... so i'll tread lightly lol

in about a month of playing, i haven't really tried to merch much and i've collected about 50m. which is way different from the old trickster i remember

its made me develop the opinion that it dosent seem very difficult to make money?

i agree some of the prices you guys have been listing for myshop sounds way expensive, but if i can make that much in such a short time and not really be trying pre say... i'd imagine most higher levels/active players must be making a fair amount of money in game.

price will reflect how much currency is in the marketplace, so it all becomes relative even if your speaking in pretty big numbers.

inflation is a huge problem in almost all the free mmo's that are even somewhat popular. trickster seems a bit harder to keep pace with from what i've seen because of these new sets constantly coming out...

theres always going to be a wave of people with money who want the next set of items to take the place of the previous buyers. this is where it might be nice to slow down the box releases. i can also see the point that the game operator might be pressed getting people to charge lately. most games are being very aggressive with item selling right now.

on topic: i know im doing whatever i can to get the tacky collection xD

most of what i've seen from online games and all the inflation in general comes back to the same story. people do not have the same amount of money to spend that they once did.

even if they do, i know many people from my more active spots (la tale, maple, mabi) who are now very adamant about spending less on the games they play. even if its just for savings and making a point of not "wasting" the money. this seems to be a general idea happening everywhere though.

cash shop points of any kind in almost all the mmo's i play have gone sky high. there's few sellers. when you do find one its typically small amounts. your dealing with a general game population that isn't pumping the amount of real dollars into the game that they used to; yet everyone still wants the paid items. which gives you the insane asking prices in all these games.

Last edited by starmud; 05-14-2011 at 07:23 PM.

05-14-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

^ I like the comment above

The one who keeps buying MyShop points in-game keeps buying them.

But what if there are less and less MS seller? You know what's the chain consequences.

I sold 15, 16, 16.5m:1k to Haon so many times before I deleted my characters.

He keeps buying from me even I rise the prices. That's telling me even Haon had a hard time seeking MS sellers.

And you guys telling me what's important to get hax and cool? Powerfuls, fuses, 4g stuff, lolboxes, of course those timed acc, repair powders, gold temper gem, and you name it.

The majority of beautiful stuff is from MyShop so it's no doubt why it's getting more expensive because less and less people play and willing to spend real money on the game but more wanna buy them using in-game galders.

Look at the powerfuls; how many powders you guys need to get it to lvl 11 12 13. At least A LOT.
And people still wanna buy them using galders

Look at the lolboxes; how many boxes you have to open to get a set. I would say 8+ boxes and how many temper gems you guys have to use to get haxxest. And you guys still wanna buy them all in galders.

You get the idea

Everything is based on MyShop and you guys wanna buy them ALL with galders, Not the real world money.

That's why the stuff is so expensive. Demand of MyShop is super high, but supply is getting lower and lower

Last edited by lnwmakmak; 05-14-2011 at 07:41 PM.

05-14-2011   #20 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwmakmak
Oh yeah. It's real money of someone after all.

Try to get all fuses you want with your real money then may be you understand me more.

But if you said you could get fuses with your in-game money, don't compain then.

You should ask yourself why dont you go Fantasia. Maybe bet you wont have that many friends like Jewelia or maybe dont wanna walk in the "ghost" town?

Look at the value of the same food in your country in the capital city and countryside.
I'm just saying that why is the rate of Fantasia is so low even if there are less people. So, people there could balance things up, the things there sell for low prices, but, they could still buy things with those prices since, all of the items have low prices. In jewelia, newbies cant really make a big money, and also, i know alot of people there that already have alot of money, but still, they wanted overprice. I'm saying that,Jewelia is a bit unbalance on the rates, etc.

Also, if I look at the prices of my country, I know why it raise, thatis because my country is very corrupted.

I r Bulletproof~