ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

7.1

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2011   #41 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Verse's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere You don't know
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (13)
Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default

Let's say, the unique is Blood sword. original price is 300m right? But still, people offer 350m, etc.
__________________


I r Bulletproof~
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-15-2011   #42 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Torikakae's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In An Epic Battle
Posts: 5,331
Blog Entries: 17
iTrader: (12)
Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default

Prices aren't static. They never were. It's just how things go. The only reason prices don't move that fast IRL is because we have laws and policies and worldwide competition and such.

But leave the market alone, and it'll go its natural progression. I guess people want the prices to be static so much that any changes would anger them~

Not to mention, who dictates the "original price"? How do you determine an item's "price" and what guidelines do you have to say that this is the "true price"? Unless by "original" you mean "the very first, without changes, static"
__________________
Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3
PM me for password ^_~ 2000+ Buff pics!! ~ 07-24-11

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
 
05-15-2011   #43 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Verse's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere You don't know
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (13)
Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default

Anyway, I'm done ranting.
__________________


I r Bulletproof~
 
05-15-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)
lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all
Default

Yeah because the one I argued doesnt understand economics.

They are ready to blame everyone who doesnt do what they want.
 
05-15-2011   #45 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 689
iTrader: (11)
okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute
Default

-headdesk-

lol why can't you understand makmak, lin? xD

and mak, did you delete your chars? @___@

anyway, my income is from selling CF200 and i must say, they sell like pancakes at a rate of 1.8m each. How can we lower the price if there are people buying at that price.
Well whatever i'm just trying to write something related since i just wanna lol at lin xD
 
05-15-2011   #46 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Verse's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere You don't know
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (13)
Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*
Default

LOL Rob, well I just wanna do is sell things at the normal rate.

Sorry if I dont really understand ;_;
__________________


I r Bulletproof~
 
05-15-2011   #47 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Torikakae's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In An Epic Battle
Posts: 5,331
Blog Entries: 17
iTrader: (12)
Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
LOL Rob, well I just wanna do is sell things at the normal rate.

Sorry if I dont really understand ;_;
It's because you want "normal" but you can't even define what "normal" is. Economically, this laissez-faire we have is normal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin
anyway, my income is from selling CF200 and i must say, they sell like pancakes at a rate of 1.8m each. How can we lower the price if there are people buying at that price.
Well whatever i'm just trying to write something related since i just wanna lol at lin xD
Even at 2.1m, mine sell out in less than 15 mins. And I put up at least 100pcs everytime. It seems my price is too low to meet the demand.
__________________
Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3
PM me for password ^_~ 2000+ Buff pics!! ~ 07-24-11

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
 
05-15-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)
lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all
Default

You know, my country is so corrupted too.

Right now the price of everything is up, and historically, it never goes down to the same place, never.

That's what I think about Trickster too.
 
05-15-2011   #49 (permalink)
random
coolbluex's Avatar
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,347
iTrader: (97)
coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*
Default

i miss the days when 4g5s were 200m instead of 234723095725920mil

and i'm also guilty of overpricing one of my dread cutlass's to 600mil cause i didn't wanna let it go but wanted to see how far i could go with it lol
__________________
 
05-15-2011   #50 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan.
Posts: 5,729
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (169)
Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro
Default

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. If people really want the prices to go down. QUIT BUYING. If people are really mad about the high prices, stop buying things that are expensive. Sure, you'll miss out on them probably, but eventually the sellers will realize, "Hey, these things aren't selling, maybe I should lower the price". Just wait it out and only buy things that you desperately NEED.


And actually, lately, I've seen prices for a 4g5 drop, same with a few other fuses.

Last edited by Jessica; 05-15-2011 at 04:09 AM.
 
05-15-2011   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Dussty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 538
iTrader: (33)
Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwmakmak
As I said, try to get one with your real life money.

You'll see that it does worth more than 500m galders ($40?)
Lets say 4G5 is worth 600m.
And you need to spend 100$ to get it.
For 100$ buying super gatcha coins you can get around 166 coins.
Drilling in special town using flicker drill its 55 drills.

So you get:
4G5 thats worth 600m
And other 54 items including pet that are worth 0m ?

Uniques
Before: People use to hunt bosses a lot and we had supply from previous boss system. So prices were fairly ok comparing to for example quest items.

Now: Only flew hard core people is bossing. Others don't do it to often or they just stop being lucky? So they aren't to many of uniques on market -> higher prices.

Fuses
Before: People were aiming for good stated boxes and need to get every item from box. That could easy ended by getting 50 useless items just to get pet and cape . Combine that with lack of fuse system in past and lack of recycle system in past and free flames from events prices were comparing to other items fairly cheap.

Now: People are buying only flew boxes for fun. They started to collect fuses to. People that usually would spend loads on boxes decides that why spend so much just to get fuses that you could buy using galders (cheaper than getting boxes themselves but we are slowly getting to point that buying ms to buy boxes to get fuses could be cheaper) because you don't really need real items for its stats. So prices are rising compared to other items.

Items are worth as much as people are willing to pay for them. In Trickster no one is selling 500 fuses of same kind to worry about market saturation or customer support or if buyers are happy and will come again (encourage hit and run tactic).

And how real world money could be worth more than in game money? Is 1$ worth more than 500m galders? Its all about how people value their own time and time of others. People in game often spend additional time to make extra galders and their time invested in doing this is also worth "money". Just like people in real life invest their time to make money. Trickster is World wide MMO game so people its little harder to find balance between ms cost in relation to galder amount because people in some country make less or more from investing same portion of their time.

Prices should stabilize in future. And then we will see only constant inflation but slower being caused by people making money (actually creating them in game) by selling items/tap drill stones to NPC or just picking up coupons or galders that are dropped from chests/monsters.
__________________
by *Rydia*
 
05-15-2011   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
MrPinky's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Huntington Beech, Caleeyforneeya
Posts: 1,250
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (27)
MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}
Default

Original price is what it commonly goes for.
But because there's a combination of desperation/greed right now, prices are soaring.
i.e. Those tacky/primrose hoods
One was vending for 100m for quite awhile. No one bought it at first, but when people saw all the bb's demanding hats, someone bought it out of desperation.
So now people assume the price is 120m+ because someone told them that they bought it for [xxxm] so another desperate person goes "Hey if i raise the price a little i might just get that one pretty fuse!" and so this keeps going and going and sellers are more than happy to supply it to the highest bidder.
Sellers aren't really to blame. In my opinion, demand drives the economy much stronger than supply. Because there ARE a lot of tacky/primrose hats out there (just using for example), people just see that buyers' desperation is through the roof, so they OP hoping someone would buy it.
The second someone does and word gets out "omg that shop sold its (insert item name here)", I wish I bought because I didn't know that would actually sell eventually!
Now said person is more desperate than before. Then, said person will most likely offer equal to or more than what it sold for.
:{
__________________
Feed Me
 
05-15-2011   #53 (permalink)
Zex
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 79
iTrader: (6)
Zex has disabled reputation
Guild: Révolution
Default

one of the reason why prices are going up?
uh when people tries to sell their item for higher amount by tricking buyers, mules putting up a bb acts as if they are buying some stuff and giving an amount which is overpriced as a RESULT most of the people tend to believe it especially owners of those certain item and then they starts to sell items which were only 50m thanks to people who try to make them OP they are now 100m

IT IS NOT ONLY about supply and demand its also about us,the people who tries to overprice everything, theres nothing wrong selling it OP but if your gonna sell it OP by Tricking People just to buy it? that is stupid.

I would love to name those people who do that, well too bad they are active member of this forum.
__________________
 
05-15-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
BaltazarDZ's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: At computer
Posts: 95
Blog Entries: 15
iTrader: (0)
BaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Ryilia
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 220
Guild: Astro Blitz
Xfire: BaltazarDZ
Default

Hmm.. Well more or less this sound like something my economics teacher said:
So X time ago the object Y price was 5. With the absolutely minimum wage I could afford 20 of them.
Now the object Y price 200. With the absolutely minimum wage I can afford 40.
So how many times expensive did it get?

PS. For people who don't get it: The object got cheaper actually even though the numerical value grew the actual value of money had decreased.
 
05-15-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
MidnightSnack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 347
iTrader: (1)
MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussty
And how real world money could be worth more than in game money? Is 1$ worth more than 500m galders? Its all about how people value their own time and time of others. People in game often spend additional time to make extra galders and their time invested in doing this is also worth "money". Just like people in real life invest their time to make money. Trickster is World wide MMO game so people its little harder to find balance between ms cost in relation to galder amount because people in some country make less or more from investing same portion of their time.
There are much less people with access to Myshop compared to the amount of people with access to galder (everybody), making galder's purchasing power extremely low compared to Myshop.

Even though it does take hours to earn x amount of galder, everyone is doing it, contributing to the overall amount of galder in the system. Lowering purchasing power, blah blah.

Even though there are people who have jobs and take hours to earn y amount of money, not all y funds go into the game, and not all people even spend on the game at all. Real money is by far, rarer than galder. Will always be.

Using a "I spent x amount of hours for y amount of galder, therefore my x amount of hours should earn your z amount of $" ideology is logically unsound because it does not factor in the ever-shifting rarity of real life money in the game compared to galder in the game. It is fundamentally ignoring supply & demand. Er.. What I'm trying to say is that "time" isn't exactly the right factor to look at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussty
Lets say 4G5 is worth 600m.
And you need to spend 100$ to get it.
For 100$ buying super gatcha coins you can get around 166 coins.
Drilling in special town using flicker drill its 55 drills.

So you get:
4G5 thats worth 600m
And other 54 items including pet that are worth 0m ?
It's still illogical to use a galder v. dollar comparison. Sure, maybe it takes $100 to get a 4G5, but there are only so many people that can spend that much to even get it. A lot of the Myshop community is just hit and run kiddies who get money of their parents every so often. Or aren't dumb enough to keep churning out money for a single gacha which they've gotten almost everything of except maybe a pet-- risking getting a sh~t ton of more duplicates.

And a lot of those items consist of furniture. lul
Plus to sell fuses, you would also need to keep burning money to buy flames. Of course, it's not a direct exchange (x myshop for a 4G5), but the scarcity of anybody obtaining a 4G5 justifies a higher price.

__________

And it's really funny how most people (people who use galder//buyers) have a solely buyer mentality. If sellers sell what they think is high, therefore the sellers are being greedy. What buyers ignore is the presence of OTHER buyers, and, of course, the basics of economics. There IS no "original price", there is no "set price" (or what you call TRUE price), there is NOTHING of that sort. This is not a controlled market. The seller is only putting THEIR item at the price THEY want. They are not forcing YOU to buy it-- even if you "need" it. Think about it. You just want the item for cheaper. Who's greedy now?

(And it seems like everybody has already stated these points, so please do ignore me. LOL)

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 05-15-2011 at 11:59 AM.
 
05-15-2011   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
debauchee's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleWorld of WarcraftVindictus
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 390
iTrader: (19)
debauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud of
IGN: Bossbait
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 27x
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Prices aren't static. They never were. It's just how things go. The only reason prices don't move that fast IRL is because we have laws and policies and worldwide competition and such.

But leave the market alone, and it'll go its natural progression. I guess people want the prices to be static so much that any changes would anger them~

Not to mention, who dictates the "original price"? How do you determine an item's "price" and what guidelines do you have to say that this is the "true price"? Unless by "original" you mean "the very first, without changes, static"
completely agree, and added onto that, its the buyers fault for buying the inflated items, if you really wanted the prices to go down, then stop buying the inflated product. then sellers make no money and are forced to lower it.

don't wanna pay 200m+ for a sc16? card id yourself then. its not hard but if you choose to be lazy and take the easy way out by buying items you need rather than working for them then don't get mad at the people who work for them because they choose the price.

not trying to be rude but that's how economy works.
__________________
+rep if i was helpful~

Spoiler!
 
05-15-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
KahruNYA's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hakugyoukurou
Posts: 392
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (5)
KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. If people really want the prices to go down. QUIT BUYING.
This

And SC16 is overpriced without a really good reason (other than greed/demand/etc). It's not harder to get than the other SCs. The very first SC I got on my new char who had never Card ID before got a SC16 on stage 3, then later that day (after many other SCs), another SC16 on stage 5. I gave one to an old friend who hasn't gotten their guardian yet.

The overpricing of SC16 is like charging 200m on a grant of Lapis Lazuli out of a Harkon Heirloom instead of Emerald, Tourmaline. Topaz, or Waste.


__________________

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.
 
05-15-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
MidnightSnack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 347
iTrader: (1)
MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
And SC16 is overpriced without a really good reason (other than greed/demand/etc). It's not harder to get than the other SCs.
I heard that it was. And I'm pretty sure it is.

Just about everyone who are at the right level for guardian that I know, are missing the SC16-- only. And most, if not all of them, Card ID themselves.

And it's weird. If they were just as common as any other SC, why is demand so high? Why aren't there more people selling them, too? Why are all of the other shops lined with SC 2-14?

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 05-15-2011 at 12:21 PM.
 
05-15-2011   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)
lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all
Default

Yeah I agree with Settie

Stop complaining, quit buying OP stuff, and wait.

If you cant wait, buy that OP stuff and shut up.

That's economics, not ethics.

Well @Dussty

How many flames do I have to buy for that junk 4g stuff.

It's about $1.47 each = 15-25m Galders each.

So what do you think how much I could sell for that junk and how long do I have to vend for that.

No one wanna buy weapons and accessory.

It doesnt worth it.

Last edited by lnwmakmak; 05-15-2011 at 12:29 PM.
 
05-15-2011   #60 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
This

And SC16 is overpriced without a really good reason (other than greed/demand/etc). It's not harder to get than the other SCs. The very first SC I got on my new char who had never Card ID before got a SC16 on stage 3, then later that day (after many other SCs), another SC16 on stage 5. I gave one to an old friend who hasn't gotten their guardian yet.

The overpricing of SC16 is like charging 200m on a grant of Lapis Lazuli out of a Harkon Heirloom instead of Emerald, Tourmaline. Topaz, or Waste.


Sorry but I really think you're wrong. There is a demand because it is rarer than the other cards. The price could not have stayed so manipulated for so long if any noob could card ID a few hours and get a SC 16. You got lucky, people get lucky, that's all there is to it. I have gotten probably three, four or in some cases five times as many 4-10 SCs than 15s and 16s. :s I went through 2,000 cards once with no 16.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Battlestar Galactica Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Battlestar Galactica Online

Rating:  

3.5
Hide this banner by registering for our community.