ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Question What reason do you think Myshop is Expensive ?

the title pretty much said it all...

what reason do you think myshop is so much money....why ?

what would be the good and bad affect if myshop was cheap or even normal price...???

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-27-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I think the reason why is so much money is cuz.... if myshop was cheap or even normal price then maybe, just maybe the Game would be to easy for players to play... I mean myshop is hax as we all know it...then it would make things easy to fight monster and easy to digg... so if one was level 50 and got myshop stuff...then that character could even fight monster at Ghost Blue maybe right o.0? I mean then people would most likey just go fight instead of doing Quest. level up, level up, level up and so on... Perhap mad people would fuse mad stuff and then it would seem not so much fun...if anything most people would just do episode quest since it the most interesting thing to....the story is most Moving... Refine, Compounding would be easy to which mean lots of people would get above level 5 and Great Compound...hell the price for buying myshop from other may not even be 4 mill anymore...it might be cheaper now to...the game may not even be fun or challaging anymore...there may not even be a point to Boss Hunt for unique ether... that all I can think of for now...=/

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-27-2011 at 10:05 PM.

04-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

Because they know that we are gonna buy them anyway.

So why not sell at that pricey?

04-27-2011   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Cause people get greedy, and people get desperate. But hey, greed is everywhere.

People tend to care about themselves rather than the buyers. And since there arent many sellers anymore people give into the high prices.

Need a group(that can supply close to all the time) that care about the customers to make it go back down.

And of course this has been happening lately;
Random noob sees other random noob selling something for some noobyoverpricedamount and it sells to desperate but still a random noob and that price is automatically the price it sells for.

Last edited by Jessica; 04-27-2011 at 11:07 PM.

04-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Lets say you need to spend 30 $ to make your character "ok".

Then if:

MS would be cheaper example 10 $ you wont have to spend more on it but its hight chance you would spend some more around 5-10 $ on extra items (makes total 15-20$ aka less profit than 30$)

MS would be more expensive example 50 $ people could start thinking if it is rely worth to spend that much $ juts for flew items (aka less profit because of less sales)

Every thing in economy is about balance.

Last edited by Dussty; 04-27-2011 at 11:05 PM.

04-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

It may seem expensive, but I don't really think it is. Except for some items like potions.

Compared to other game companies, we have it pretty cheap in my opinion.

04-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

For some of the good equips that we're able to get I don't really believe myshop is too expensive. Most of the sets help boost stats quite a bit (plus whatever a person does to boost the equips even more). It's worth the money that we spend IMO.

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine

04-28-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

It's not THAT expensive. $20 for 20k points can get you several pieces of equipment, or a ton of lolboxes. It's not that it's expensive; just too powerful compared to most in-game equipments. In fact, it's kinda cheap so that more people will see it as affordable and buy points to make their character this way. Until they start buying more and more and more until they find out that they're spending way too much money on a game. Just natural buisness, I guess.

So what gives you the idea that it's expensive? Or do you live in some other country other than the US and it's expensive there? I've heard Canada residents are unable to participate in many contests and events, so it wouldn't really surprise me if the points were expensive there (or not even obtainable at all).

04-28-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

Cause its all about the money money money we need your money money money

see what i did there with price tag - jessie j

04-28-2011   #10 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I used to dislike the cost, but after doing some MMO hopping I realized our prices are pretty... cheap, really. I mean hell, a costume on Iris Online costs a whopping $25 minimum usually. Being able to buy some lower-level lolboxes that contain permanent equipment for a mere 1,900 pts, which is $1.9, is pretty damn generous.

I still dislike the gambling aspect, though, but that's not what this thread is about so I'll leave it at that.

04-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, i thought you were talking about buying from other players is expensive, thats what my previous post was for. But if you mean actually purchase through them, it is fairly cheap. Some games make you spend 20$+ for ONE item, and sometimes they arent even permanent.

But yeah, they do it cause they know we'd buy it.

Costs money(real or ingame) to be/look good on games.

04-28-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

MyLoveless has a spectacular aura aboutMyLoveless has a spectacular aura about
IGN: OxMnemosynexO
Class: Witch to_mercenary
Level: 26X

I tend to buy just one or two boxes plus permanent accesories such as masks and head things oO maybe the necessity that some people have to get 1 specific thing from a box makes it expensive because if you buy 2 or 3 boxes a month u can get cool random stuff I really love surprises and mixed equipment lol

well here the game gifts lots of things and equip o: (good by the way) I've bought 4 wood boxes from egg shop and got 2 sage's violet hats n a pet oO ... and that was practically free... I've got cool stuff from free gachas 2

they give a sprint every certain level and people sell it cheap oO so dunno MyShop points are not very expensive for me

I know some games where it's not possible to get something rare from special gachas or something like that, and you just get crap oO so you can waste 20dlls for potions and one piece of equipment ... that's expensive

04-28-2011   #13 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

Any MMO with a gacha type feature will go through your money fast to get that one rare item unless you are super lucky. I've heard of $90 on the low side to $600 on the high side.

And what about equipment enhancement compared to other games?

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

04-28-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

well I don't really know if it expesnsive or cheap....it just I hear some or lots of players saying that myshop is rip-off or to much money or something...some even saying after I supported there company by paying 100$ ~ 600$ a month worth of myshop but they were complaining about something...one person complain cuz he got ban for something so who knowz......

but yea I just wanted to see what other people Opinion about this matter... is SGI a good company or bad...=/ ?

04-28-2011   #15 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I think theyre a good company, and dont see why everyone complains. People think they should get special treatment and better gameplay because they spend money on it, but I, however, think theyre doing just fine. Of course theres a few improvements they should make(capes being one of them, lol) but nothing too major. They do need to work more on getting an accurate maintenance time. I understand sometimes it might take awhile, problems do come up, but itd be nice to know if its going to be longer then the posted time(not 10 minutes before or sometimes even after the scheduled time) so I dont stay up too late waiting.

04-29-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

yeah i think they're ok cuz when i recharge i just get it for myself sometimes o.o
but they could work on fixing the glitches and less bannings ;/
like get what's important to the players done first, not the omgwelosemoney problems
they'll go a long way with trying to satisfy their customers

04-29-2011   #17 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Because Myshop is used by real life and it is real money. Galders is just pixels. And also, myshop stuff is really hax(lolbox). So it is all about money money money...

04-29-2011   #18 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

expensive or not, really depends on the buyer itself after all

but well myshop is like a trap to get money though

04-29-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Cenomx
IGN: lXyrho
Class: Champion to_boxer
Level: 282

Well ~

Mostly peoples who likes Player vs Player, I can say... They really dislike being Fail, lol ~ (I'm fail) ~ So when they get Kosed so baddly they think "Oh, If I had a bit more of AC/HP/AP/MA/HV I could do it and KOS him so baddly" ~ So after you see this guy anywhere, but not on PvP ~ See some BB "B> Myshop and Stuff sometimes ~" After somedays he is a lot more strong than before...

He did:
BUY BUY BUY
TEMPER TEMPER TEMPER
COMP COMP COMP
RECOMP RECOMP RECOMP ~

its a lot of money.
Because of a kos.

Personally, I buy myshop because I like high damage.
Someday I will get there

04-29-2011   #20 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

This game's price isn't that expensive (to me) compared to all the other games I've played before. There are games that charge the same price (or higher) and provide a time limit for high stats. At least with Trickster, we don't have that except for the selected few items.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦