ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-16-2011   #21 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

^- GMs don't work the weekend. =3=;; So I wouldn't be surprised that they actually work on this by Monday. </3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-16-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

Yeah, I kind of assume things will be stuck like this until the GMs are back ._. This is probably a sign that I should get back to working on stuff I need to write.

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine

04-16-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Abbeh is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nepheline
Class: Diva to_primadonna

Yeah, it was around 6AM PST.

I was playing around with Louis Bitton and checking out the different colored fashions for 2nd job in myshop... My character wasn't even present in Mega at the time, I d/c'd directly from myshop. Would have been stuck regardless, but meh.

edit: you'd think for things like complete server malfunction, the GMs would still be on call because in a game where the majority of the players are school age, weekends are crucial to customer satisfaction. >.>

Last edited by Abbeh; 04-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.

04-16-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

*applauds* Indeed.
And yeah, maybe it is time for me to stop procrastinating.
I was bossing for nearly ten hours straight last night. ._.

04-16-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsGunZMapleStory

Foxx is on a distinguished road
IGN: FoxxyWitch
Class: Dark Witch to_sheep
Level: 180
Guild: Firefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbeh
you'd think for things like complete server malfunction, the GMs would still be on call because in a game where the majority of the players are school age, weekends are crucial to customer satisfaction. >.>
My thoughts exactly. I logged out in the Underground Dev Black Market and I can confirm that it's broken as well as killing Master Mong with the newbie that you'll inevitably end up making.

04-16-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

I cant even boss 2x in a row how do people do 10 hours

04-16-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko
*applauds* Indeed.
And yeah, maybe it is time for me to stop procrastinating.
I was bossing for nearly ten hours straight last night. ._.
Woah... that's some dedication. I'm amazed :3

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine

04-16-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanipopo
I downloaded a little timer app somewhere and had multiple alarms going for Tenter, Count, and Odinea... sometimes Karan too. it reminded me when I could go into the trials again for each one XD it kept me going for about 10 hours...

04-16-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

O_O I need link for timer!
Well, for me, Tenter trials take around five to seven minutes, and Odinea around ten or more considering I don't die. (12k HP, 1k Defense. I don't even know how I got that Soki Seal by myself.) Then it's night already...weirdly fast. So it's always been a three way cycle for me with me being too lazy to go through Soki's maze and Karan's long trials.
And yeah, I was desperate. ._. I've gotten over 200 seals with nothing yet, but finally got a Karan Hat on the third seal...didn't even want to fight him. But it still makes me wonder if the 25% boss drop rate really increased.
Anyhow, I guess I need a break. But bossing gets addicting even though it's so boring. You work so much just for an one minute fight.
Don't think this will get fixed by Sunday.
Nikeos confirmed earlier that Tenter, Count, and Odinea worked. How do you even get there...unless you have PPDs for Odinea and Count?

04-16-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanipopo
Laziness?

Jokes aside, I don't even bother with bossing since for me it is just too much work for little reward.

I guess I will have to wait until Monday or later to go back to grinding

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-16-2011   #31 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nikeos confirmed earlier that Tenter, Count, and Odinea worked. How do you even get there...unless you have PPDs for Odinea and Count?
Oh, not since 6 AM since I haven't been able to log on :x but before this whole thing happened, I never had one d/c problem with those three bosses (after the recent maint, though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
I guess I will have to wait until Monday or later to go back to grinding
I knooow ;_; I hate that I can't grind the most

04-16-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Ah, I see. Well, I can confirm that Tombeth doesn't work since my fox got kicked out of the Trident Maze, so I would assume that all other bosses don't work.

How DO you people get to 300? ._. I've always been a questie person and I just don't know what to do after I finish them...
Especially the levels between 190 to 200. Hate that the most.

04-16-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
O_O I need link for timer!

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done This is where I found it~

I don't like it too much, the interface could be much better... but it works. *shrug* It didn't make my antivirus go off or anything but I feel obligated to say download with caution anyway. D:

04-16-2011   #34 (permalink)
Games

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, I see. Well, I can confirm that Tombeth doesn't work since my fox got kicked out of the Trident Maze, so I would assume that all other bosses don't work.

How DO you people get to 300? ._. I've always been a questie person and I just don't know what to do after I finish them...
Especially the levels between 190 to 200. Hate that the most.
Grind, grind, grind. It's all you can do apart from Tap quests. And Abyss, but no one wants to do Abyss.

04-16-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

*going slightly off topic here*
Thanks man. And what exactly were the time limits in between each bosses?
I might need tips where to grind after 220 sometime.

Also, can anyone get into Count trials?

04-16-2011   #36 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Fiesta worked for me okay. =-= Tried going to Black Swamp gate, Phantom School gate and Mirage Field 1 and I got DC'd on those.

04-16-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Gaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to all
IGN: Gaidin
Class: Water/Electric Wizard
Level: 220/233

So this is why I can't log into my Dragon OR Sheep (they were both in Mega bank), but every other character is fine? Lovely. I was hoping to use the fact that Saturday is high traffic day to trade some of my extra Secret Cards for the last one that I need for my Soul Master. Guess I should just find something productive to do, since apparently Snow Hill maps are bugged too from what I've read, so I can't even run my driller boy/lion to gather quest items in the interim.

That said though, GMs are probably more just Customer Service. Sure those type of people have off weekends, but usually developers are on call to some extent on the weekends for issues of this magnitude. Not that I'm holding my breath, but I'll check back periodically just in case.

04-16-2011   #38 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Mega Bank is, but Mega's Monster guild isn't bugged. I find that kinda hilarious, but anyway. Then again, if I couldn't log onto my Coon, I'd be totally cut off from Astro Blitz. =___=

04-16-2011   #39 (permalink)
Games

OH GOD

I can log in

04-16-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
OH GOD

I can log in
YAY! Time to start playing xD

EDIT: Wow, I never seen Megalopolis so empty

EDIT 2: Things were working fine until I got kicked out of Mega 10 min later due to the same error (Failure to open character info).

Sniff sniff... Guess I will play some other game this weekend

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 04-16-2011 at 05:34 PM.