ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

PringleHeroZ will become famous soon enoughPringleHeroZ will become famous soon enough
Default Advance Your Career Event!....-______-

Ya know I remembered chatting with a old friend of mine, Advance your career was this event that happened about three years ago, I can't really find any pictures on it but i just wanted to know DID ANYONE EVER GET THE DS OR THE IPOD Cause I know i didn't get no damn DS Lite like they said they would send me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PringleHeroZ
Ya know I remembered chatting with a old friend of mine, Advance your career was this event that happened about three years ago, I can't really find any pictures on it but i just wanted to know DID ANYONE EVER GET THE DS OR THE IPOD Cause I know i didn't get no damn DS Lite like they said they would send me.
LOL If you have a screen shot of you winning the event and you sending a 1:1 to the GMs they should reimburse you your item OR offer you points.

Seriously, go for the prize because the points that they'll offer you is pitiful.
You'll probably only get like 50k to be honest.

04-16-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

PringleHeroZ will become famous soon enoughPringleHeroZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
LOL If you have a screen shot of you winning the event and you sending a 1:1 to the GMs they should reimburse you your item OR offer you points.

Seriously, go for the prize because the points that they'll offer you is pitiful.
Hrmm you think so i'll actually do that lol.

04-16-2011   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only difference is that the flat value on the worth of a DS/iPod, is certainly more than 50 bucks worth of points, whereas a silly GM-signed World-Cup soccer ball replica is worth (as Usop pointed out in your thread) no more than 20 bucks (I added 5 bucks to account for the GMs signatures, dey so famuz).

04-16-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
The only difference is that the flat value on the worth of a DS/iPod, is certainly more than 50 bucks worth of points, whereas a silly GM-signed World-Cup soccer ball replica is worth (as Usop pointed out in your thread) no more than 20 bucks (I added 5 bucks to account for the GMs signatures, dey so famuz).
Nice way to get started in making yourself look like an idiot.
If you were going to try to make a snide comment on something, at least do so intelligently.
The MSRP if you actually looked for ONE 2010 Official World Cup Soccer Ball is actually $150.00
Amazon.com: adidas 2010 World Cup Official Match Soccer Ball: Sports & Outdoors

Oh but wait... The DS lite is certainly worth more...
Can you think of something worth about $150?...

Amazon.com: Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy: Video Games

04-16-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ahh a soccer ball godamn.... That's actually worth something.

04-16-2011   #7 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice way to get started in making yourself look like an idiot.
If you were going to try to make a snide comment on something, at least do so intelligently.
The MSRP if you actually looked for ONE 2010 Official World Cup Soccer Ball is actually $150.00
Amazon.com: adidas 2010 World Cup Official Match Soccer Ball: Sports & Outdoors
I think they meant that the GM signatures made it worth less.
Spoiler!

sucks hearing about these prizes though, hope it works out for you :<

04-16-2011   #8 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Wish someone can vouch that they actually gotten something worthy from SGI/Ntreev, and I mean the IRL prizes. :X

This is seriously ridiculous that they actually don't keep their word. But hey, it IS SGI. lol

04-17-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Haha much more worthless. Should be I mean would he really put GM on the soccer ball itself -__- Imagine explaning that to your friends.

04-19-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PringleHeroZ
Haha much more worthless. Should be I mean would he really put GM on the soccer ball itself -__- Imagine explaning that to your friends.
"I won it from a contest in a game!"
Wow that's hard man. : o

Anyways, it seems no one ever got the thing they were supposed to get?
That really really fails.
If they can't keep their word..why offer such things in the first place..

04-19-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRagnarok OnlineRose Online

Jazte has a spectacular aura aboutJazte has a spectacular aura aboutJazte has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Jazte|Coupe|Celeus
Class: Fox|Lion|Sheep to_thiefmaster
Level: 24x|20x|21x
Guild: `I Love`

I haven't received my ds too. I did email to them to sort this problem out like ages ago. Seems like no one cares about us anymore...

04-19-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoNemesis
Anyways, it seems no one ever got the thing they were supposed to get?
That really really fails.
If they can't keep their word..why offer such things in the first place..
So that they can lure players into thinking that the company is generous and cool for offering such prizes or to make players do the event thinking that they have a shot at winning cool prizes.

And then they don't give you the prize.

04-19-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRagnarok OnlineRose Online

Jazte has a spectacular aura aboutJazte has a spectacular aura aboutJazte has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Jazte|Coupe|Celeus
Class: Fox|Lion|Sheep to_thiefmaster
Level: 24x|20x|21x
Guild: `I Love`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
So that they can lure players into thinking that the company is generous and cool for offering such prizes or to make players do the event thinking that they have a shot at winning cool prizes.

And then they don't give you the prize.
at least they should exchange the prize to ms pts instead. that would be AWESOME !

04-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

GMs are not that important man.

They are just ordinary employees in the company.

They just make you guys feel that they are important.