ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Skills ideas for buffalo

Here are some new skills ideas I thought about for buffalo....rate and comment and thx for reading

Omega Tempest:

An Upward Spiral that slash mutiple times...

Spiral Tempest:

A Stright forward Spiral that slash Mutitple times...

Tri Slash Wave:

Send a cutting edge wave to the ground to the enemy...

Tactic Slash Wave: ( AoE )

Send a Cutting edge wave to the ground to surround enemys...

Slicing Fury:

Slash an enemy mutiple times...

do you see him using Omega and Spiral Tempest, that how it would look like...

do you see him using Dominic Chaos, that how it would look like for Tri Slash Wave...

do you see him using Dominic Circle, that how it would look like for Tactic Slash Wave...

do you see him using Sword Rain, that how it would look like for Slicing Fury...

Z-Saber:

Slash an enemy 3x hits in Z style or something...you all know in megaman there a guy name Zero right XD...

Slash Uppercut:

Slash an enemy uppercut Style...

Flash Step:

A quick Lighting slash that your enemy won't even suspect it for it flashes right before there eyes... *-*

here how it would look like...

Counter Strike:

When using this skill any enemy that attacks you, YOU will counter attack....this skill can only be use once per use and also cancel if BUFFALO moves... or don't have cancel...I'll let you think about GMs....

OFF TOPIC EXTRA FOR IT BUNNY...

Spirit Smash or Spirit Wave: ( BEST SUITED FOR BUNNY ) ( AoE )

unleashing a Mass amount of Fighting Spirit to the ground hitting any near by enemys like a energy wave. ( this is an Aoe Skill ). this skill will smash an energy to the ground, it like a blast has been send to the ground and showing like a barrier around the user thus hitting any near by enemys...

Remember this skill...well watch this video cuz this is what exactly what I mean it between 13 ~ 20

this video is also for BUFFALO

NOTE* THIS CAN BE MODIFY BY NTREEVE TO MAKE IT BETTER USE...

NOTE** IF YOU WANT THESE SKILLS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION BY NTREEVE/SG INTERACTIVE THEN PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT...MAY TAKE THESE INTO CONSIDERATION...THX

NOTE*** THX FOR READING...

NOTE**** here is a link to the Trickster Forum so you may see the video to show you what I mean....

SKILLS IDEAS FOR BUFFALO - Trickster Online Revolution

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

No AoEs for Bunnies (unless Hybrid Bunnies) ever. Please. Also, in general for the skills, more elements less cut-random-shit-up.

Otherwise, I really like counter strike. A lot, but I'd feel it'd have to be a duration buff or something.

04-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

really....really....your skill ideas could be a little more thought up a bit ya know....

if anything, I can give you my take on what buffaloes could use, but as you know more than 1/2 of this forum despises me...XD

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 04-14-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: please do not double post

04-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

The ideal skill for a Gladiator: Dual Sword Mastery! Ditch your shield for another sword and slash away.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

04-14-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFX
really....really....your skill ideas could be a little more thought up a bit ya know....
if anything, I can give you my take on what buffaloes could use, but as you know more than 1/2 of this forum despises me...XD
what do you mean ...what do I need to improve...???

please tell me and/or us anyway please...I would like to know other peoples Opinion...this is a community so despise or not you still matter here...but if you cant say it here then can you send me a PM...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekky
The ideal skill for a Gladiator: Dual Sword Mastery! Ditch your shield for another sword and slash away.
that a nice skill Idea but the Buffalo is a 1 sword style they tell us so far...althow might be possible for a skill so who knowz...got any other skill ideas...??? I think maybe I should think of 2 or maybe even 3 sword style Ideas...hhhhmmmmm....I will have to think about....>_>

for those who commment here can you also please comment in the Trickster Forum... SKILLS IDEAS FOR BUFFALO - Trickster Online Revolution... thx and have a nice day (^-^)

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-14-2011 at 11:03 PM.

04-15-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

Well despite the community's hate for me, allow us to review how Buffalos are portrayed int he game:

-Aside from Bunnies that uses fist-type attacks, we can assume that Buffalos lean more to swordsman
-As of now, buffalos have 4 "incomplete" elemental skill branches (Earth, Water, Fire, Wind) that are all NOT ELEMENTAL AT ALL
-the concept for a pure buffalo is to use their power to attack multiple enemies and they also have a mix in of increasing DX skills (which so far is useless to put points on in this game)

Now comes the review:
-If buffalos are the physical AoE strikers in the game, then they are more likely to be surrounded by multiple opponents. so far, they don't have a defensive skill that can deal with swarming enemies so instead they have to rely on Berserking or spamming their AoE attacks. lets change this and give them one defensive skill they can use
-Having just all physical skills with NO ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE kinda ruins the idea of having an elemental branch let alone an incomplete one. But if we are going to have physical skills backed up with elemental bonuses, we have to make sure the skills have some low based power since in this game, compounding elements is pretty infamous.
-they also have some interesting debuffing skills like Shockvibe and Luck Breaker, but require to be up close to the opponent to use them (with no defensive countermeasure). let us change that and integrate a new debuffing feature for them.

the Idea:
the twin sword idea is not actually half bad, but remember that the loss of a shield means less HP and DF, but ills till use that concept with a defensive skill idea.
If sheep and Dragons can get elemental branches with different roles then why not buffalos?

The Separation of elements:
Earth: Let this be the slowest activation but more powerful skills out there with some devastating debuffs
Water: A little weaker but more faster skills compared to Earth
Wind: The weakest damaging but fastest skill trees out there that rely on multiple hits and some..."critical" perks
Fire: A bit more damaging but slower activation skills compared to the Wind tree

Now to make the buffalos more swordsman like, switching from shiled/sword to twin sword style must have some upsides and downsides.

Now for the Skill Ideas:

Knight Stance (3rd Job Passive):
A Buffalo gets more benefits wielding the shield as it can decrease up to 25% damage done to himself.

Twin Sword Stance (3rd Job Passive):
Sacrificing the Shield's defense by wielding two swords, the buffalo gets a 20% chance to evade an attack (magical and physical) and gains a 10% basic movement speed. On twin sword stance, your melee's speed is 50% faster in comparison to a Knight Stance.

There are only three skills in the Buffalo tree that I think should be removed for a more creative approach: Lacerator, Piercing Wave, and Blazing Strike. So for my idea I replace these three with their "elemental counterparts":

EARTH

Earthquake Blade (I know, already is there, the Earth Lacerator)
The buffalo surfaces all his strength to smash a large circular AoE earth strike to his foes

Seismic Fang (Earth Piercing)
The buffalo uses his high concentrated chi to smash the floor and summon a fang of rock to stab a single opponent. This skill has a Defense debuff.

Bison Stomp (Earth Blazing Strike)
The buffalo stomps the floor so hard that multiple earth fangs shoot out in a form of a cone-like AoE (similar to Tidal Slash). Based on the DX of the user, this skill has a chance to stun multiple opponents for 3 seconds.

WATER

Tidal Slash (no changes here, water lacerator)
Using the chi within the body, summon a slash of water to strike multiple opponents.

Aqua Fang (water piercing)
Slash one opponent at a distance with a high-pressured water crescent attack. The blow will be so sever it could stop and cancel monster skills for 7 seconds. But for Tricksters, this could reduce their MP bar by 50% percent of their current MP.

Cold Cry (water blazing)
Using their chi to cool their own bodies, the buffalo soon lets out a cry which then releases a cold blasting circular-AoE from their bodies. This skill pushes the enemy back and has a chance of reducing basic movement speed by 50% in 7 seconds. The chance is based on DX.

FIRE

Ember Pillar (fire lacerator)
Stick the sword into the earth and shoot chi from the tip of the blade to call forth a pillar of fire onto multiple enemies. This circular AoE does NOT surround the buffalo but instead has aiming similar to piercing (only with a shorter range and a medium sized AoE)

Phoenix Strike (fire piercing)
Swipe the sword to summon a bird of fire to a single opponent. This skill has a chance to inflict a debuff which does burns the HP for 5 seconds of damage.

Burning Soul (fire blazing)
The buffalo uses its inner instincts to call out flaming chi balls which surrounds himself. The skill surrounds the buffalo for 10 seconds and will cause damage each second an enemy is near the circular AoE skill of the buffalo. Damage of AoE based on DX.

WIND

Tempest Strike (self explanatory but the damage is much lower, wind lacerator)
The buffalo spins 560 degrees with a high speed slashing attack. This skill hits twice in a Knight Stance and 4 times in a Twin Sword Stance.

Mach Blow (wind piercing)
Uses their inner strength to launch a punch of wind to a single opponent. The skill brings bad luck to the target lowering their LK and HV.

Stampede Dash (wind blazing)
Quickly slices in a linear AoE attack as the buffalo moves twice in a line back and forth in a flash. This skill hits twice with Knight Stance and 4 times with Twin Sword Stance and has a high chance of doing critical damage based on the DX.

I have a couple more of ideas but that'll wait for another day.

Now to wait for some people to thrash my idea due to my infamously previous exploits.

04-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

Pressy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Prestissimo
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 291
Guild: Astro Blitz
Wink

I really like your ideas FoxFX! I wish gladiators had a more diverse elemental path like sheeps.

I think it could either take that extensive elemental path or play more on their swordsman qualities that are boosted by elements. I only had a few ideas on skills I always thought would be awesome.

Dual wielding - has already been mentioned which I always thought would be awesome - I really liked the idea of stances

Chi Mastery - the cosmetic change would be that your chi sword would take on the color of the attribute that you have the most of (two red chi swords ). The bonus would be... if fire was your most dominant attribute then your fire skills would be stronger by 25%?

Doppelganger - Buff that makes a clone or shadow of yourself that allows all your attacks and skills to hit twice. It would seem like an advanced skill of Shadow and Blazing Strike.

Elemental Focus - a passive skill that adds only one type of attribute bonus for skills you use (up to 5 bonuses of 5%). Ex. Use Inferno blade and get 5% fire attribute more. Use it 5 times in a row and get 25%. Use tidal slash and your fire bonus goes away and it starts with water attribute bonus. Bonus times out 2 minutes after not using any elemental skills. As for the cosmetic effect... glowing spheres of the element's color... around your body? :O

I really like the Flash Step idea which could be lighting attr attack?

04-16-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

so as much as I really love SOME of your skills ideas did you guys post them to the Trickster Forum....cuz in here it won't do much affect but better chance at Trickster forum....but if you guys don't wanna do it then that fine.....I'll do it myself....don't worry....I will give you all credit... if you like would you mind also giving me your IGN and Server...???