ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-13-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

And if I had 3 characters on Fantasia and 3 on Jewelia then I would had 6 ?

But that could be solved by freezing them but would limit your options to egz. you could use only 3 at a time instead of 6.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-13-2011   #22 (permalink)
Bunnys go moo
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

redvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to redvalentines
IGN: Redcky
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 300+ =D
Guild: Ecks.T.C

i didnt bother reading anymore then 3 replys as im not really interested but seeing as this got 2 2nd page fast il say this ;o

I think it will be horrible you mean fant and jewl come together? the galder/ item base is very different on each. and 1 half will get ripped when the other half become wealthy from their misfortune...

04-13-2011   #23 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
That wouldn't be fair at all to someone still active that happened to have the name first. For example, a character that is suicided to purposely keep from leveling past a certain level.
Yeah but like i said, there isn't a way that's going to please everyone, screwing over a couple of people is better than screwing over almost all of Fantasia I think. But I'll agree checking to see who is more active would be a better solution, it's just that would be a whole lot of work and I don't know if they'd really do it lol. But who knows. :D

@Dreamer: Official boards are here Forums - Trickster Online Revolution

And while we're talking about the economy, everyone keeps saying its cheaper on Fantasia, yeah things are cheaper compared to Jewelia but are they really easier to get? Things cost more on Jewelia because things sell for more, there is more profit to be had. If I could use my Jewelia fortune on Fantasia it would be great but I wouldn't have that fortune in the first place if I was on Fantasia because I would have had to sell everything for two or three times less than what I did. I feel like its just a different economy, not necessarily better or cheaper?

And I'm not trying to say it wouldn't be a big mess if they merged, it would be a huge mess. :x Won't argue with that...

04-13-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FightingDreamer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpakao
And if I had 3 characters on Fantasia and 3 on Jewelia then I would had 6 ?

But that could be solved by freezing them but would limit your options to egz. you could use only 3 at a time instead of 6.
or SGI can just allow us to have 6 charcters at once. Other games like GrandChase, is also run by SGI and they have multiple characters [6+]

04-13-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

I would agree to it as long as we'd have two channels again as well or else no.

04-13-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
RunescapeTrickster Online

Anjirusensei has disabled reputation

I am a Fantasia and regrets the choice of coming here since the start. I'm one of those people who usually don't care about popularity or market of a server, but as I continue to play - my friends slowly move to Jewelia and I'm all alone here. And it doesn't help that if you want to level faster - you need a party. Fantasia hardly has those...

I couldn't switch over as I'm not going through all that again... I refuse to get a Karan set in Jewelia, nor leave my own myshop gear here that I bought all with galder. (Yes, I never spent money on this game)

If Ntreev/SGI ever decide to merge servers... I can finally hang out with my friends over there and partake in Jewelia's events.

04-13-2011   #27 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
"soap box tiem" or no, your opening made me not want to even give what you had to say a chance, even after reading it. Surely there was a better way than conjuring the image of a temper tantrum.
I lol'd. Chalk it up to PMS. I don't care if you read my post as a temper tantrum or not, I don't even care if you read the entire thing, this is just my two cents. I'm just sharing an opinion like you have, bb. ;D

If you really regret playing in Fantasia, just go to Jewelia and start over. I could say 'shut up,suck it up and/or get it over with', but that might come off as me throwing yet another 'tantrum'. o-oa Like those words or not, it is the truth.

04-13-2011   #28 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

They need to allow us to just transfer =x Give us one free transfer and that's it. It *MIGHT* mess up the economy a little but for the people like Anji, they can go to Jewelia with their friends and still keep their levels and all their stuff they've collected.

Personally, I don't mind the separate servers. I just wish there was a way to chat between both.

04-13-2011   #29 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Personally, I don't mind the separate servers. I just wish there was a way to chat between both.
Needs a rainbow bridge, I would take sooooo many screenshots. *~MC~* + Astro wheeeeeeeeeee~

04-13-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing Online

l2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to behold
IGN: 騒少年
Guild: Ohana{O8}™

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
Fantasia is cheaper.
You get myshop for cheaper AND you can sell for less so it's easier to get what you need in the long run.

Things in Fantasia are also more rare since there are less people with rare items so the value goes up.

I love Fantasia, never need to mess with Jewelia.
I lol'd when I saw a gold dragon guild hat selling for 30m there in Fantasia...

Those things are way over 500m in JW -_-...

Let it l2ain, Let it l2ain.

Two shoes.
I lace that.
*Lace me up! Oh lace me up!*

04-13-2011   #31 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I would love this, something like another channel where characters from both servers could come on would be really nice if its possible. As well as making it easier to keep in touch with others. : D

I don't think anything good would come out of an actual server merge, it would only bring up more issues (like lag, more people hogging training spots, etc.) as well as causing chaos to the ecomony and I can't see seperate channels helping much. I like both servers as they are now and don't think a change is needed, really.

04-13-2011   #32 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingDreamer
or SGI can just allow us to have 6 charcters at once. Other games like GrandChase, is also run by SGI and they have multiple characters [6+]
That's essentially 1 character since you only use 1 IGN for all six characters. With Trickster they'd all have to be completely different characters.

04-13-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nomnomster will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
And while we're talking about the economy, everyone keeps saying its cheaper on Fantasia, yeah things are cheaper compared to Jewelia but are they really easier to get? Things cost more on Jewelia because things sell for more, there is more profit to be had.
You bring up a great point here. Things are lower priced in Fantasia and they are also generally rarer, which makes it harder to buy certain items like higher-level boss uniques.

For those who sell items like uniques, secret cards, myshop, or fuses, I'd say that their relative income would be the same in both servers. However, I believe that Fantasia is better for people like me who get most of their income from in-game sources that don't rely on other people: treasure hunting and NPCing monster drops. These prices don't change. For example: one might have to do 25 treasure hunt maps in Jewelia to get the same buying power as one who does 10 treasure hunt maps of the same type in Fantasia. Hence, it is easier for a newcomer in Fantasia to be able to afford a first unique or a fuse.

As a Fantasian, I also like how it's less crowded: I actually get to kill Spicy every now and then, I can actually do the mines PQ more easily. The downside is that it's harder to find a PQ partner and there's less forming of parties.

In summary,
~ Fantasia prices are more affordable, but it's usually harder to find rare items.
~ Fantasia is less crowded, which makes it easier to hunt rarer monsters (asides from those instanced bosses), but harder to find parties for PQ and for getting more exp.

Last edited by nomnomster; 04-14-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: bolded section to explain how things can be more affordable in Fantasia

04-13-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Czulki is on a distinguished road

I would prefer one server for a higher population. The game used to be popular in the past so they needed another realm. Nowadays its just less and less if you ask me, a merge could give a last possible boost to the game. Though I am almost 100% sure the SGI devs don't have the required means to perform a merge.

04-14-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FightingDreamer will become famous soon enough

Hey anything could happen as long as we support it. If we all post something on the "offical suggestion" thread, its a possability SGI will take it into their account.
Not only will it benefit us, Trickster would get more players->more business for SGI

Please second on offical suggestion thread.

04-14-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Assuming Tap mine gems NPC prices are the same for both servers, Fantasia prices would be still cheaper overall for those who afk mine there a lot, especially for lower priced items. However, the prices of boss uniques seem to be fairly similar (less demand but less people hunting them) which would make buying one more expensive than Jewelia for those who do not hoard boss equips.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-14-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nomnomster will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

I have to agree with Rydia on one thing though. Things on Fantasia could be cheaper for some people, but on the whole, I think it's just more of a different economy. It wouldn't make much sense to say things are cheaper there (from a Jewelian's point of view) so therefore Fantasians must have it easier. That's like saying people in, I don't know, China have it easier than people in America because Chinese goods are cheaper. But before you make that kind of statement, you need to remember that people there have lower wages and therefore make less money than an American would do to buy those "cheap" goods. In the end, the proportional expense is the same. That would be the same idea that applies to the economy in both servers on TO.
Hmm I still believe things in Fantasia are cheaper on the whole, because even though both income and costs are less, the income reduction isn't as much as the cost reduction. Certain sources of income give the same identical amount (NPCing goods and doing treasure hunts) whereas other sources of income are based on market price (fuses, uniques, SCs, etc).

For example, it can take a Fantasian 100 completed treasure maps to obtain a certain boss hat at Fantasia prices while the same Jewelian 250 maps to obtain that exact same boss hat at Jewelian prices. It's also true that perhaps 5 level up GBs in either server will allow you to afford the boss hat from the corresponding server. So let's take the two extremes from this and compare their buying power.
- One who gets 100% of her income from vending: buying power seems to be the same in both servers
- One who gets 100% of her income from NPC (selling to NPC or getting money from NPCs): buying power is higher in Fantasia
Ultimately our income is a combination of vending and NPC sources, so the relative income should be higher in Fantasia.

I hope my explanation makes sense? Note that I'm assuming that the buying power of one who gets all her income from vending is the same in both servers, although I haven't seen evidence that really contradicts that.

04-15-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

BaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Ryilia
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 220
Xfire: BaltazarDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomnomster
I hope my explanation makes sense? Note that I'm assuming that the buying power of one who gets all her income from vending is the same in both servers, although I haven't seen evidence that really contradicts that.
It does. But you know price is also decided by how many people are playing,how much galders there are in circulation,how good the item is,how much galders,myshop and time was spent to obtain it,how many other people are selling the item.

Of course by some calculations one could figure out how much is one galder worth in Fantasia compared to Jewelia and all. Then when merging you could just increase or decrease the galder amount in the respective server. Anyone interested in researching Trickster economy hmm?

Still I can't see much benefits from merging the servers. And when I think why would someone suggest something like merging the only answer that I can force myself to believe is "I have XX myshop,galders,uniques in Fantasia. I want them in Jewelia to feel more hax. Merge servers pl0x."

04-16-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Abbeh is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nepheline
Class: Diva to_primadonna

The only reason I'd ever really want a merge is to have more competent English speaking players to talk to. Most of the North American players I come across on Fantasia seem partially illiterate and impossible to make sense of. ._.

I dunno if anyone else finds this a problem >_>

04-17-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many

only if they make 6 character slots instead of 3!