ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

View Poll Results: The most overpowering characters is...??? REVISOIN
BUNNY 45 53.57%
BUFFALO 2 2.38%
SHEEP 6 7.14%
DRAGON 6 7.14%
FOX 1 1.19%
LION 1 1.19%
CAT 1 1.19%
RACCOON 11 13.10%
I don't know...it difficult to say... 11 13.10%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation The most overpowering characters are...??? REVISION

this thread is a Revise version that hopefully better clear understand so I apologize for the other one but here it goes...I will also say some rules in this thread as well so make sure you read them all before anything ok.......:I

so yea which character do you think is the most OVERPOWERING OF THEM ALL...???

so yea I think the the most overpower characters are in order is

BUFFALO, RACCOON, SHEEP, DRAGON, BUNNY, LION, CAT, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOX lolz...

and this is what I think by type of which is more overpower then the other...

POWER: BUFFALO MORE OVERPOWER THE BUNNY...

MAGIC: I really dont know which is more overpower... sheep or dragon

SENSE: LION MORE OVERPOWER THEN FOX

CHARM: RACCOON MORE OVERPOWER THE CAT

so tell me what you think which character is more overpower....@_@...???

I'm SAD cuz I think dragon is 4th place of most overpower...

RULES:

NOTE* this will be in a PvP thing and not PvM as I think PvP make it better to rule things out...if you strong in PvP you should be strong in PvM right o.o...??? anyway NO PvM and only PvP style....

NOTE** think about these charecters with NO EQUIPS cuz it can be complacated...if a level 80 Dark Dragon with I love you! equips vs a level 140 Dragon with Non-I love you! Equips who do you think will win...??? think about the Possiblity... so anyway NO EQUIPS so which do you think is overpower now...???

NOTE*** this is all about skills so all the Characters are level 400 TM lvl 500....how do you think this will work out...we all have our strong points and weak points such as MAGIC bad with CHARM and SENSE bad with POWER...

NOTE**** this also depends how skill you are in battle so think about how you will win in a fight...

NOTE***** who ever survive or kills the most is most overpower so think about that....or you can just think about in another way you want it...

AN APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE... I would like to apologize to everyone for what happen in the tread I made before about this as I was out of line...and I guss it is my foult as I look thru it more it didn't make sense or clear enough hopefully this is better.... >_< so lets try to do this again shall we...

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-06-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add Revision

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

mybad everyone...I did not meant to say I love you...I think there is something wrong with the Trickster forum cuz I said hax and it change to I love you...anyway I mean H-A-X and NOT I love you >_>

04-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

They changed it to that for a reason.
The most overpowered would probably be bunnies with Tetra Punch.
I mean it only says in the description that it deals 2040% lol.
Top that with Adrnaline which is APxAP and you have something that is totally unnecessary lol

Last edited by AlexInWonderland; 04-08-2011 at 03:12 AM.

04-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

^This.

That crapload of damage is just plain unnecessary

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

I think, Foxes Are NOT the weakest, because, seriously? In PvP, Hide, Poison attack, Hide, then Sudden attack, is just really Annoying but very very strong! Especially, this skills could kill SoHs, Guards. Also, when the fox really has a good DA and at least 40k HP. What can Lions do to foxes when a fox will just hide then attack?[I know, they could use the shooting spree] While lion has a bit low defences. This is just, my opinion, since I think Foxes are much better than Lions.

For more reasons, Let's try and do some Pros and Cons.

Foxes:
Pros:
- Good Damage and abilities. [ Hide then attack :> ]
- Somewhat, better defences than Lions.
- Could easily win in PvPs.
Cons:
- Lack of HV, but the LK can make up for it.
That's all I could think of Cons for Foxies.

Lions:
Pros:
- Fast, and good damage.
- With Guard Break, It's "owning"
- Has Good LK

Cons:
- Really bad defence

I r Bulletproof~

Last edited by Verse; 04-08-2011 at 04:55 AM.

04-08-2011   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Bunnies.
They hit hard.

04-08-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Seriously who needs to do more than 100,000 damage per hit? (Unless you're in PVP lol)
If you're trying to aim for high numbers that's more of a personal accomplishment rather than feasible to use since NO trainable monster in game has that much HP.

And that's exactly why I like lions, fast, good damage for training.
We don't over expend our resources on massive damage but can kill very quickly due to our FAST cool down times.

04-08-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaLord of the Rings OnlineTrickster Online

Skyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Amatsubame
Class: Fail AM

Note I never PvP'ed much in Trickster, and for good reason, seeing as my favourite chars were the worst classes for it. However, what I think:

1) Pure Bunnies. As stated by others, too much power. If you can OHKO anything, what more do you want? They don't even need hax equips to do silly high damage. Guard makes you briefly immune to all but mages and other pure bunnies, just to add to the haxness.
1.5) Hybrid power types are almost as good but don't get adrenaline and flaming fist
2)Hybrid light mages. SoH+heals = almost invulnerable, and they only need to stack MA and LK to be good, whereas as all other classes have to think about at least 3 stats (HP+aiming stat+attacking stat).
3)Pure Raccoons. Extremely strong AoE and ranged attacks as well as great HP and HV. Add to this factors like Mana Reflector and skunk pouch/FH/PC stun and you have a char that's extremely hard to take down. One thing is though, they need good equips to work properly.
4)Pure Foxes. Hide, mines, poisons and powerful ranged attacks mean a fox is lethal in the hands of a good player, and, from personal experience, an essential part of a GvG team. Without good equips it's hard to get the balance of power and survival, however.
5)Pure Dark Dragons. Fast, powerful single target magic attacks make them the only class that could take out a bunny before dying. Dark shield+dark commando is quite dangerous especially to mining foxes, but they are otherwise generally extremely fragile and especially vulnerable to gunners.
6)Pure Buffaloes. Very powerful AoE means they can potentially take out several enemies at once, but this is more important in PvE mostly, and Bunnies/hybrids easily out-damage them 1 on 1. Poor survivability is also an issue, as is the dependency on good elemental comps on equips.
7)Pure Light Dragons. Pretty much the same as hybrids, but with fewer attacks in exchange for a nice party heal. For PvP, hybrid is better.
8)Hybrid charms. Can combine the power of one pair+ lady luck with the survivability of sumo suit, but otherwise, not much. Galder throwing skills are useful to bypass SoH, but the light mage can just heal...
9)Pure Lions. They can take out dark mages so long as their LK is high enough and they are pretty good against HP charms, but otherwise they are just cannon fodder. Yes, shield breaker is hax, but it takes so long to cast and has a high rate of failure that any sensible person will just attack you straight away and watch you curl up on the floor.

Everything beyond here is pretty much novelty for PvP.

10)Hybrid sense. Mostly for lions, they can get aura of luck to go with lucky fist, but that's about it. Hybrid gunner foxes are purely for those ppl who like their fox to tote a gun.
11)Pure Cats. They get pretty much nothing from their pure 3rd skills and their 2nd job skills generally lack power and usability. Only really for those who love Evolution.
12)Pure Sheep. My favourite class in the game, masters of PvE but the bottom of the pile for PvP. They are silly fragile and 3rd job contributes absolutely nothing to their PvP ability. Hybrid dark mages suffer similar problems.

If you read all that, then you have my general impression of Trickster PvP. Of course, equips make a huge difference and someone with hax equips will beat anyone with mediocre equips regardless of class.

Trickster Online:
Lv. 22x SM; lv. 25x (mad) Scientist

Dragonica (EU):
Amatsubame, Lv. 68 Chaosmage

LOTRO (Withywindle):
Lv. 85 Elf Loremaster

04-09-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

buns are straight up OP

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

04-09-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

Bunnies are most definitely the most OP class
Tetra punch just makes everything to easy for them. OHKOing bosses, PVP- everything. Tetra really needs a change :/

Also classes that can use SOH are OP, since well they cant die :I
Everyone these days goes light mage or dark lord, leaving classes like Priest and Soul Master the minority classes.
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

04-09-2011   #11 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyart
8) Hybrid charms. Can combine the power of one pair+ lady luck with the survivability of sumo suit, but otherwise, not much. Galder throwing skills are useful to bypass SoH, but the light mage can just heal...
You cannot bypass SoH with galder throwing skills anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydasaurus
Everyone these days goes light mage or dark lord, leaving classes like Priest and Soul Master the minority classes.
Actually, there's a lot of Priests too.

Last edited by Jon; 04-09-2011 at 01:32 AM.

04-09-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light

^
Oh, I hardly ever see them :c
My mistake

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x

04-09-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

+1 to Skyart point of view.

04-09-2011   #14 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
I think, Foxes Are NOT the weakest, because, seriously? In PvP, Hide, Poison attack, Hide, then Sudden attack, is just really Annoying but very very strong! Especially, this skills could kill SoHs, Guards. Also, when the fox really has a good DA and at least 40k HP. What can Lions do to foxes when a fox will just hide then attack?[I know, they could use the shooting spree] While lion has a bit low defences. This is just, my opinion, since I think Foxes are much better than Lions.

For more reasons, Let's try and do some Pros and Cons.

Foxes:
Pros:
- Good Damage and abilities. [ Hide then attack :> ]
- Somewhat, better defences than Lions.
- Could easily win in PvPs.
Cons:
- Lack of HV, but the LK can make up for it.
That's all I could think of Cons for Foxies.

Lions:
Pros:
- Fast, and good damage.
- With Guard Break, It's "owning"
- Has Good LK

Cons:
- Really bad defence
I disagree with Foxes being overpowered, as soon as we're seen out of hide we're dead, literally @_@ we got Poison Pouch to kill powers with Guard but they always use a far-away skill or Flash Cut and we're gone (since powers only need to stack AP when hunting a Fox, really..), and the LK doesn't really make up for the loss of HV because LK is nerfed also in PvP so an AR from a strong mage could kill us (one that does like 9k AR) because of the lucky hits..

Going against Raccoons also is suicide, we have to pray for our PA to hit, and as soon as we're out we just get OP'd anyway :x going full HP won't do anything, sure we won't get OH KO'd but your damage decreases significantly, 1 PA vs 2 PA's to kill when the char has a mage healer/potions.. @_@

Dark mages, we can't win if they have 40k HP or more, period.. the recoil kills us :x

Light mages, we can only kill those that their AR equals our PA over time damage (e.g. a fox with 4.5k overtime PA can easily kill a 4.5k AR mage in 2 hits, PA and CoK, so to kill a 2.3k MA mage we'd need 2.1k ish DA, and how hard is that for a Fox when weapons can't be refined for DA?)

Even against strong lions we can't win lol, unless we stack tons of LK and we can debuff the lion (if it has high HV) before it gets us, there's still a chance of them using Lucky Fist and we go boom >: but Foxes are better than Lions, to some extent, if we have the right stats or not

We're decent vs pure Cats and Gladiators, that's about it @_@ because Cats don't have OP and Foxes can just simply PA, run, recast Hide, repeat until it hits, while with buffalo's we can debuff their HV then kill them fast :x

I clearly think Buns and Racs are the most overpowered classes, seriously @_@

/end 8D

04-09-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordLa TaleGrand Chase

Shireinue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Raenue, arikis, Aisare
Class: I play as everything o_o to_primadonna
Level: 201, 56, 24 .x.
Guild: Burning Rush

To me, bunnies are hands down the most powerful with and without equips; all of them are monsters in PvP o.o Then again, I had my share of foxes and raccoons doing 30k crits on me....painful...

04-09-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

lolz...this bring tears in my eyes seeing people comment on my thread....and so much hate and yet love by overpower, haters, hax, gangster, killers, busters, murderer...lolz...

but now let me say something that I'm just not sure if you guys are fully aware about...in the 3rd DNA Revamp there will be balance thru out the game and some areas... such as guild, marriage, skills exesitera and other stuff....

they said skill balance which won't happen for a long while so maybe by then they will hopefully fix the issue with some skills that not working correctly and Overpower....way overpower... so I wonder how it will turn out by then when it comes... there is also new skills that is coming as well so we will also have to see about that to...

this is pretty funny....and yet...scary at the same time for me... I havent made my mind of which is more OP....still looking for more Opinion but so far the bunny is a win....WOOT HOOT challenger....show me what you got @_@ !!!!!!!!

04-09-2011   #17 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I agree with pretty much every post in this thread..
Bunnies are completely overpowered.
Tetra is usually an automatic one hit KO if they hit. And since powers are strong in the AC stat..They hit every character except for some charms that can get more HV than their AC.

For foxes: Foxes are far from overpowered. I don't think they can even be mentioned in the overpowered thread..Because foxes NEED hide. Without it we are sitting ducks, ESPECIALLY for powers. Even if a fox gets decent DA with 40k+ hp,nowadays it would need to be around 50k hp to survive the Bunnie's flash cut(non-criti).
I agree with Vixen, LK does not in any way make up for our lack of HV..if we out-lk mages we either get hit 0 times from arrow rush(VERY RARELY) to 3 times. That makes us a lot easier to be killed from mages considering nowadays they have anywhere from 6-10k damage per arrow..

For Mages:Light mages would be the second most overpowered char(specifically wizards.) They have SoH, and the more Ma = the more HP SoH has. So mages nowadays have anywhere from 1.6-2.3k MA..And you have no idea how hard it is to get down SoH's from mages with that MA while wearing lk to survive at least 1 arrow rush. When foxes wear lk, our damage lacks a lot in every skill except for sudden attack/landmines, which means we have to come out of hide in order to kill the mage.

Dark mages are a whole different story. They have potential to be some of the strongest types of characters.. If they can balance HP/MA/LK. Take Nymel for example, he gets very high HP and LK at the same time..making him fox/mage proof. He can also balance HV/HP for charms..
However, dark mages are a little overpowered when it comes to fighting foxes..because it's absolutely impossible to kill a dark mage with 50k+ hp on a fox, due to dark barrier.

Lions: Lions really aren't as weak as people say they are. I know several good lions in pvp that are hard to kill..The only problem with lions is they have no defensive skills..They are sitting DUCKS to powers. They have no skill that goes through guard.. and they don't have hide/SoH to fight powers with guard.

Also, vs charms lions have extremely low damage(I guess dp/hv makes their damage lower? I never figured out what it was) but either way, it's hard for a lion to kill a charm whether the lion wears hv or not.

EDIT: Raccoons: Raccoons are overpowered. Specifically gamblers..They can spam full house and skunk pouch, AND farts constantly. I've fought a few on my cat, and I LITERALLY cannot move AT ALL. If a raccoon chooses to go gambler for 3rd job, I think they should lose skunk pouch..Or make full house's cooldown a lot longer, because not being able to move is extremely overpowered.

The rest of the chars are pretty balanced for the most part..Charms aren't overpowered..People can still get lucky hits on them which is a good thing..And powers can stack up AC to hit them.

P.S: This all applies to PvP

Last edited by YenSai; 04-09-2011 at 10:19 PM.

04-09-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Bunnies are OP because of Tetra Punch, Guard, and Dash (Dash - Mega Flash Cut - Tetra Punch with Guard on and all their buffs), but honestly, a single Tetra Punch assult can KO pretty much everyone in PvP...

Raccoons are OP because they can SURVIVE Tetra Punch, are mage killers, sense killers (fox using hide? No problem, I fart, she die!), power tanks, stunners, and they can kill you with a few semi-thin sheets of paper from a distance.

although my opinion is probably biased from my first time in PvP, and it seemed like the bunnies and the raccoons would never leave me alone to the point where I got so frustrated I wanted to create a character that would crush them all in PvP (and thus, my dragon was born).

Last edited by Mathemagician; 04-09-2011 at 07:38 PM.

04-09-2011   #19 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician

Raccoons are OP because they can SURVIVE Tetra Punch, are mage killers, sense killers (fox using hide? No problem, I fart, she die!)

Foxes can very easily dodge coon's farts...
And they are not fox killers at all, all foxes need is enough HP to survive the coon's one pair ..So foxes can Poison assault and get back into hide without dying.
My fox is basically made to fight coons..And it's really easy~

04-10-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
lolz...this bring tears in my eyes seeing people comment on my thread....and so much hate and yet love by overpower, haters, hax, gangster, killers, busters, murderer...lolz...

but now let me say something that I'm just not sure if you guys are fully aware about...in the 3rd DNA Revamp there will be balance thru out the game and some areas... such as guild, marriage, skills exesitera and other stuff....

they said skill balance which won't happen for a long while so maybe by then they will hopefully fix the issue with some skills that not working correctly and Overpower....way overpower... so I wonder how it will turn out by then when it comes... there is also new skills that is coming as well so we will also have to see about that to...

this is pretty funny....and yet...scary at the same time for me... I havent made my mind of which is more OP....still looking for more Opinion but so far the bunny is a win....WOOT HOOT challenger....show me what you got @_@ !!!!!!!!
The update in the 3rd DNA didn't say it'd even out the classes.
The only way to do that would be to nerf every class, and i very much doubt SG will do that.

And they'd also have to nerf myshop, which wont happen cause that's their source of income. Peeps wanna be powerfull= buy lots of myshop.

Also the skills that dont work properly aren't really the ones that make classes OP, for example boutism cloud- the 2nd job sheep earth skill- that doesn't work properly and no one uses it because of that.
New skill wise, i heard only some classes are getting them- dunno if it was a rumour or not, but i heard something about no new sheep fire or earth skills and other stuff- but that's just speculation.

We can only wait and see what SG do, but i doubt it'll be anything amazing.
I mean look what they did to fiesta OTL

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x