ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Characters fighting style

As you all know we each have character that play a style, so how about we change a little bit of it...these style will depend on your choice but if you have a style lets hear them out...I think this tread was made before so idk...

I think a bunny should use it fist instead of it sword. so pretty much equip a bunny with gauntlets...

these are the ideas that I thought it was nice to do...

Bunny: Bunny should use gloves or gauntlets or whatever it may call since she a boxer and and she use her fists to fight...

Buffalo: The Buffalo is fine since he all about sword base power so it already coverd...

Sheep: Since the Sheep use elemental Magic, I think she should have an Elemental Staff to match her style and looks...

Dragon: Since a Dragon is Light and Dark Magic, I think he should have a Staff that match that as well for his style and looks...

Fox: The Fox is fine with her Dagger so I don't think she need anything else...unless u guys want her fighting style change...

Lion: .................the Lion is perfect the way it is unless u guys have something better that I could not have think of...???

Cat: I think the cat should use her kitty claws ( meow ) as her fighting style since a sword don't really suite her much of I believe... just like her Evolution form...

Raccoon: I'm not really sure but he can use a Wand as a weapon since he us magic tricks that sorta similer to sheep and dragon or he can use a Whip to fight he enemys which can Tame the Lion lolz... although thw Whip seem to be much better as u guys seen him use it before...I think...

so these ideas are pretty much equips stand base, stats, and fighting style...

it like someone once said in a tread that we should have wings instead of capes... we can have wings but still have the capes as well....just a nice add feature...

so what do you guys think....do you APPROVE or DENIED... RATE AND COMMENT...would really like to know what on your mind... (^-^)

If you guys got any ideas lets hear them out...

I'm sad cuz I didn't get a reply from anyone from this idea so if you like me idea would you be so kind is to also comment on the Trickster Forum as well so the GM may take this into consideration...

I did get 1 reply but it didn't relate on my tread and you guys would know what I mean if you check it out.... here is the link....

CHARACTERS FIGHTING STYLE - Trickster Online Revolution

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Raccoons with whips!!

Good idea!

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

If bunnies did use gauntlets or just their gloves to fight, the idea of "Inferno Boxing Gloves" seems awesome to me. I can imagine bunnies standing in Mega with no swords, just their arms by their sides but both of their gloves glowing. xD

04-06-2011   #4 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Most of these are already included in the attack animation [e.g., the Raccoon whip, Cat clawing, dark/light mages with the staves... you could go 1st job and buy a white or a black wand.. >: ), but I do agree with the sheepie ones by having the different elements (they have earth as a waiting skill... more please).. besides, I don't think the people who actually created the original sprites are even around anymore (-coughterribleweddingsprites-), so really, the best we can ask for is a fusion system where we can have a look of an item as if we're not wearing one at all, fusing it to an 'invisible' equipment :3 these are just my thoughts, though

04-06-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Most of these are already included in the attack animation [e.g., the Raccoon whip, Cat clawing, dark/light mages with the staves... you could go 1st job and buy a white or a black wand.. >: ), but I do agree with the sheepie ones by having the different elements (they have earth as a waiting skill... more please).. besides, I don't think the people who actually created the original sprites are even around anymore (-coughterribleweddingsprites-), so really, the best we can ask for is a fusion system where we can have a look of an item as if we're not wearing one at all, fusing it to an 'invisible' equipment :3 these are just my thoughts, though
Yeah, like the transparent items in MapleStory or something. Invisible equips would be absolutely brilliant. .___.

04-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen

yea I know that they have that in 1st Job but I'm talking about using it in General...using it all the time and all around...

I Don't know...invisible Items that I can't see them using an equip...that sorta sucks to me...it a good Idea but still want the fighting Style change...

GUYS please comment in the Trickster Forum as well if you like my idea so the GM may take this into Consideration...having comment is a need in order to hear other people thought about it...please and thx for reading...

the Link is already there but here it is again

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 04-06-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: please do not double post

04-06-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Degree will become famous soon enoughDegree will become famous soon enough

Lions w/ dual wielding capabilities?

04-06-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
GUYS please comment in the Trickster Forum as well if you like my idea so the GM may take this into Consideration...having comment is a need in order to hear other people thought about it...please and thx for reading...

the Link is already there but here it is again

Well it depends what exactly you want the GM's to take into consideration. If it's giving the idea to have bunnies use gauntlets or cats just using their claws, there's not really a lot that SGI can do about it. It would be a decision based on kTO, not our version. Saying that though, it would be a complete surprise if they actually did something out of the blue to make eTO "unique", just like they did with the old Fiesta.

04-06-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
Well it depends what exactly you want the GM's to take into consideration. If it's giving the idea to have bunnies use gauntlets or cats just using their claws, there's not really a lot that SGI can do about it. It would be a decision based on kTO, not our version. Saying that though, it would be a complete surprise if they actually did something out of the blue to make eTO "unique", just like they did with the old Fiesta.

I want all my ideas taken into Consideration >_< duh....

I am aware that SGI can't do anything but if they take the idea as a good one they put it into note, add it to good idea list and send them to Ntreeve which is Ntreeve will do all the decision making... but they also need people to comment on the forum to see what other people think about as well so they don't make any mistakes or miss anything that the person didn't mention...

so have you commented on the Trickster Forum yet ...???

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-06-2011 at 11:58 AM.

04-06-2011   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoScout
If bunnies did use gauntlets or just their gloves to fight, the idea of "Inferno Boxing Gloves" seems awesome to me. I can imagine bunnies standing in Mega with no swords, just their arms by their sides but both of their gloves glowing. xD
AKA the reason why I made Jessica Ushiromiya a Champion. AKA this certain fanart from Pixiv. :V

Spoiler!

But then... What off the hybrids? (I'm a Duelist.) So that means I dual-weaponry with brass knuckles and my sword? (Well a staff/whacking stick as image.)

04-06-2011   #11 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

I still I have no idea what you're suggesting or it's purpose.

From what I understand you want a change to the attack animation which I find kind useless as I use my skills too often to see my attack animations.

The other view I got from reading what you said is you want everyone to have a unique weapon set, which is beyond a horrible idea.

04-06-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

fufufufufufufu

@Kale15 the unique setence is sure off-topic...if u think it a bad idea then why say it here and not the other tread ( '- ')...???

fufufufufufufufu

Supz guys, I just wanted to let you know that you are still welcome to comment and the reason why I'm saying this is cuz I have a much way more better idea then this... in this thread of characters fighting style change I was mostly thinking about the bunny the everyone else cuz it make no sense is to why a BOXER is using her sword and not her fists =/... but I got something better that I'm sure u will enjoying ^-^ with a little 2 extra something ... and it all thx to you guys comment for me to relize this so thx alot for reading and have a nice day

04-06-2011   #13 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

a bunny uses swords cause she has equipped a sword, when they equip a hammer they fight with a hammer. Then your wording made it seem like you wanted boxing gloves only bunnies could equip, and that swords only be for buffalos now, but I made the choice to believe no one would make a suggestion that bad.

As for them having new attack animations, which seems to be what you really want. Which while fun sounding, I'd prefer they make more quests then they do something I'll notice twice then forget all about.

Next I posted here, cause you posted here. I don't play eTO anymore so I tend not to post on the eTO board. If you post a suggestion on the jTO board I'll go over there and post on it. So if you don't like me posting on your thread here, don't start a thread for me to post on.

04-06-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Cool

Next I posted here, cause you posted here. I don't play eTO anymore so I tend not to post on the eTO board. If you post a suggestion on the jTO board I'll go over there and post on it. So if you don't like me posting on your thread here, don't start a thread for me to post on.[/QUOTE]

wait...so now you play jTO now o.o??? that cool ...

I dont mind you or anyone posting my treads...I would like to hear other people Opinion so I can know if it a good or bad Idea I made from suggesting...so you did nothing wrong except that sentence about unique...why here you say bad Idea and not on the Main Tread of where I talking about Modifying unique... =/