ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

View Poll Results: THE MOST OVERPOWER CHARACTERS OF THEM ALL IS...???
BUNNY 8 38.10%
BUFFALO 1 4.76%
SHEEP 5 23.81%
DRAGON 2 9.52%
FOX 1 4.76%
LION 0 0%
CAT 0 0%
RACCOON 4 19.05%
CURSE THOSE OVERPOWERD S.O.B T-T 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default The most overpowering characters are...???

NOTICE TO EVERYONE...
I AM MAKING A REVISION INTO A NEW TREAD CUZ IT WOULD SEEM THAT YOU DON'T GET THE PRIME IDEA...I WILL MAKE IT IN A FEW HOURS OR SO...

PLEASE INGNORE THIS TREAD BUT STILL WELCOME 2 VOTE...

THX AND HAVE A NICE DAY... >_<...

geez they should make a tread deletion here...or everwhere....>_<

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 04-03-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: now i'm piss so making another one...plez remove this tread...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-03-2011   #2 (permalink)
\
Special

posu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond reputeposu has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trafalgar

Sheeps. Their sexy appearances need to be nerfed.

04-03-2011   #3 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

myshop what makes anyone over power

04-03-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

I think the easier to ask question is "who is left that isn't overpowered?"

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

04-03-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

Bunnies imo.

04-03-2011   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion, Magic Types are the most broken (in terms of balance) characters in the game. Especially Hybrid Magics.

04-03-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Gaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to allGaidin is a name known to all
IGN: Gaidin
Class: Water/Electric Wizard
Level: 220/233

Honestly, the answer to such a question depends on multiple factors. Do you mean which class has the most potential for damage? Do you mean which one can level the fastest? How about do the best in PvP? PvM? Take out bosses (discounting guardians)? Overcome resistances? Dig the best?

See where I'm going with this?

Every character class performs differently in different situations. Generally speaking, powers do more damage with a physical hit. Throw in skills and Bunnies excel at single target damage while Buffaloes branch out and do theoretically smaller (yet generally still pretty high) damage to multiple targets. Magic types have AoEs but traditionally do a bit lower damage, while at the same time relying on elements. This helps in some cases, hurts in others. Depending on the path one takes, different focuses become apparent. The same type of analysis can be done on Charms and Sense types, but I'm not too familiar with them so I won't try to pretend I can generalize about them properly.

As someone already mentioned, MyShop, or more realistically just equipment in general, makes a huge difference. A Buffalo with level 125 ultimate sword, helmet, and shield is still going to do less damage than one with an element attribute comped Golden Sword and Golden Lion Shield on a base melee attack. Just like someone with a Yoba Pouch and Azhi ring for accessories comped for MA is going to do more damage than someone with their guardian and say, the Rainbow Necklace comped for MA.

So to be perfectly fair, while some classes may excel at some things better than others, you have to kind of clarify in what regard you're looking at the class before you can say whether or not it's better than another. I say better because that seems to be more what you're saying: "X class is better than Y class" for whatever situation you're using to define the usefulness of a given character class.

04-06-2011   #8 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Bunnies. Reason: Even Dark Lords can be ohkoed with a bunny if bunny has Flaming Fist, also bunnies have lot of AP (Champions has way more).

04-06-2011   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery
Bunnies. Reason: Even Dark Lords can be ohkoed with a bunny if bunny has Flaming Fist, also bunnies have lot of AP (Champions has way more).
I would like to agree to that.

But I guess for me it would be (in specific names) : Priests, Witches, Dark Lords (Tetra Bunny's biggest death sentence), and Champions.