ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Go Modify Uniques...

so yea... I was thinking that the Boss Unique should be Modify so I thought of a Logical idea on what each of the Boss equips would be like...

Tutankhamen and Tombeth are fine so not gonna go there....

Captain Skull I do believe he should have him self an Eyepatch as well like Karen has one...

now this is where it get good news for Lions

Pirate King karen should have an accessory N not just the Eyepatch...

Count Blood should have a Sword and Staff....it cuz I saw they made a pet of him and he haded AP N MA in himself so it only suit him best if he had those uniques... =/

Tenter Lion should have him self a Sword and staff...cuz he has Lightning effect and that helps the sheep with the lightning Skills...

I think Queen Odinea should have Sword and Gun cuz I think the Ice Gun would look pretty cool...just like that water gun in mermaid... do you get the idea ?_?...???

Soki should have him self a Sword N staff....if u havent notice the unique he has saids SOKI STAFF...

isn't the > Staff < Word more for magic type users O.O???

and at last but not least spicy time....

now I know they have not yet release one for her but I think it best if she should have a Staff and Gun...I don't think they should make a sword since there are so many of them so the staff and gun is fine...althow when I image what a sword would look like it don't look so good....@___@...

so what do you guys think...???

if you had something to say...tell us....what would it be...??????????

NOTE* THESE IDEAS I WAS THINKING WAS MORE LOGICAL THEN IMAGINARY...

TO SEE WHAT OTHER ARE TALKING ABOUT IT IN TRICKSTER ONLINE FORUM HERE A LINK...

http://forum.ntreev.net/trickster/forums/t/64187.aspx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I wish for balanced EQ across all classes (DA refineable weap 8D?), and the only other thing I wish for is for ALL boss EQ pieces to be trade-able (the ones you receive from the quests), such as the accessories and the Tenter Shield, as the Karan Patch is trade-able, so it'd make sense..

04-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

I want a staff, not a staff that basically is just named a staff.

I want to have something MA-refinable is what i mean

04-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

@Yanipop...dude...it me...I just fighting you an hour ago in PvP....the Fox with X3 in the end...

04-02-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Nah, I sort of like it how it is now.

The Pirate set works like this:

*Starts storytelling*
There were once three rival pirate gangs that ruled the sea. (Not sure if this is the game inconsistency or not but) Hitch ruled the Black Pirate Gang, La Vida ruled the Red Pirate Gang, and Karan ruled the White Pirate gang.

Now looking at the in-game Pirate set he has an:
Ebon Admiral's Hat
Blood-Red Eyepatch
Pearl Pistol

There was also a treasure map, one unlike any other in the world. The map was split into three pieces one was owned by Hitch, one by La Vida and one by Karan.

Now of course the more people splitting the treasure, the less everybody got.
So what Karan did was he tricked La Vida, he convinced La Vida to help kill Admiral Skulley to get his part of the map so that they could both get more of the treasure. Greed sank in so they did, they killed Admiral Skulley (Hitch) and received his piece of the map.
Karan then killed La Vida and got her piece of the map thus becoming the pirate king.

*And that's the story of the set*
If they added any other pieces in it, I would be pretty upset to be honest.

I think the consistency of the story is:
Admiral Skulley is the alive version of Captain Skull.
So his WHOLE name MAY quite be Admiral Hitch Skulley.
And turned into Captain Skull when he died.

04-02-2011   #6 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

The karan, skull tomb, tut should be fine, but i do like the idea of consistency. And yea, a water gun from odinea looks cool

04-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@AlexNWonderLand...love the story (^-^)....
but cuz of the story it has to stay the unique like it is... it what I'm wondering...??? how about having the complete set of Skull and Karen then you can do a quest by La Vida getting an extra accessory...=/...???

04-02-2011   #8 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

what makes you think Spicy sword isn't good, his sword could be a flametongue which is the typical flaming sword

04-02-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@ Boltar...idk I guss I don't want sword but I was using Logic...but then agaiin I guss it should have a sword...hhhmmmm....I made an error in my processor unit I'm gussing aka Brain....=___=

04-02-2011   #10 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I disagree with boss weapons being rods/staves. Mages already have Powerful weapons. Melee Powerful weapons don't have elements in them.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

04-02-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
@AlexNWonderLand...love the story (^-^)....
but cuz of the story it has to stay the unique like it is... it what I'm wondering...??? how about having the complete set of Skull and Karen then you can do a quest by La Vida getting an extra accessory...=/...???
You do do that lol.

You get the Pearl Pistol and Ebon Admiral's Hat and you can do La Vida's Revenge, basically the gun needs to get a seal on it or the user is cursed to die.
So Jia needs to exorcize it, once you help out La Vida and Jia, La Vida gives you her thanks and passes over the Blood-Red Eyepatch.

I don't believe that any other set in game has to deal with the story.

04-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
You do do that lol.

You get the Pearl Pistol and Ebon Admiral's Hat and you can do La Vida's Revenge, basically the gun needs to get a seal on it or the user is cursed to die.
So Jia needs to exorcize it, once you help out La Vida and Jia, La Vida gives you her thanks and passes over the Blood-Red Eyepatch.

I don't believe that any other set in game has to deal with the story.
I think he means you get both Captain Skulls's uniques and Karan's uniques and you get another accessory.

And from what I see, you already sorta do that. Seeing as the pistol belongs to Karan, the hat (from what I can tell) belongs to Skull, and the eyepatch is obviously La Vida's.

And Tenter's set follows a story. It's all the pieces that were used to create Tenter Lion and when he dies that's what remains. You combine the pieces and (somehow) you get a shield.

04-03-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Gun could be fine on spicy I can imagine him dropping flame thrower weapon because he breaths fire.

04-03-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Spicy set should be sword,
I'm still wanting them to revamp Mad Scientist to make him a boss set, it would make 110% more sense to have his set as a gunner set.

04-03-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
Tenter Lion should have him self a Sword and staff...cuz he has Lightning effect and that helps the sheep with the lightning Skills...
Attrb has no effect on magic skills (except some dark skills)

I dont think they should change the current eqs from bosses, but if they make future bosses, they should add ones that drop staffs/guns.
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

04-03-2011   #16 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Oh yeah, while you guys keep saying swords, notice how not all are actually swords? Tombeth's is a hammer-like staff, Tenter's is s spear, Queen's although it says sword is actually more like an axe while Soki's is a staff o.o

so its actually more like physical, magical and ranged weapons rather than sword, staff and gun o.o

but I still think Spicy's weapon is likely to be a flaming sword or maybe his claws o.o

Last edited by Bolter; 04-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.

04-03-2011   #17 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
Spicy set should be sword,
I'm still wanting them to revamp Mad Scientist to make him a boss set, it would make 110% more sense to have his set as a gunner set.
Mad Ray will never be a boss again. Kale and Weiss have stated numerous times that nTreev is done with Phantom School.

04-03-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Thing is, if they were to add more items to the sets, the quests themselves for the accesories/shield/eyepatch would be harder too considering you would have to get all the items. And for stats, well they are as fair as theyre gonna get (excluding for gunners,which I can't argue about them since they do need another set). They have all the stats that enhance skills for each type. (inb4LIONSDONTHAVEIT) They couldnt add every stat that would help every type to one item. As it would make myshop absolete in most peoples eyes and would stop profits.

/End of jumbled mess that makes no sense.

ily snowii for sig

04-03-2011   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Disagree with the ideas there, even though balance would have been neat.

Like a few stated (even the Karan fan here), that would totally ruin the story for the bosses and the back story on these equips. Oh and taro already state about Mages can obtain powerful Staves through in-game that is not a boss unique.

Also, I can care less on using/collecting the boss unique, as I'm already powerful enough (and have good looks ;3) with the equips I wear on all of my characters (including Duelist). The only thing I would care to hunt is the Soki Staff for the Earth Att. Juice.

04-03-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

What percentage of players actually read the stories more than once and end up giving a hoot? All I've seen is 'zip zoom punch boom fak I got a 10g coupon'.

Either way, I'll just copy-paste what I replied in the official TO forums about this identical topic;

Quote:
What they should (and probably could) do is make it so each boss drops all the different pieces of the set EXCEPT the weapon, and then when the player takes the pieces to do the "set quest", that's when they decide which weapon they desire to use to complete the set (Gun/Sword/Staff/Dagger).

I then went on to explain in a later post...

In other words, a boss would drop four possible uniques; Hat, Shield, Accessory, and Headpiece. The Accessory would be optional to the "set". Bring the Hat, Shield, and Headpiece to the quest NPC, and do the unique set quest. The reward for the quest would let you choose from a list in a dialogue (sword, staff, dagger, gun) to "complete" the set.

Not all bosses would offer all 4 weapon choices, but a lot that are only an AP/Attr beat-stick could have some added. As for which ones would get what, I'd have to think about my opinion on that.
Yes, magic types do have powerful staff variations... but uh... there are powerful swords, guns, and shields too =/ The only difference is powerful swords can't be compounded with the ridiculous attribute %'s the boss uniques can get.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.