ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-31-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate
Default Put this up on the official suggestion forum

Just trying to see the different responses, I know that ggftw is usually more mature with their answers so I would like to hear some of your input.

EDITED: Since realizing nTreev doesn't have as much power as I thought, I omitted the first part.
The second part about prize giveaways DEFINITELY still stands.

OMITTED "We have a whole sub section dedicated to suggestions, now I believe it's only fair to see which ones get implemented through.

We have a MULTITUDE of suggestions but honestly I've yet to notice any go through.
If any has in the past, I apologize, but I honestly believe that the GMs and Devs of this game should give more output from the input that WE the players pay into.
We keep asking for SIMPLE things yet they go unanswered by the GMs in the forums.

A suggestion I have is to have a dedicated GM to the suggestions, and try to reply to every valid suggestion.

Suggestions going answered by other players is USELESS.
We have NO power to change the game at all, the GMs SHOULD be the stepping stone to getting answers and changes. OMITTED)

Also, the admins (sad to say) need to get their act together.

I know that the nTreev headquarters are located in LA California, but I've YET to receive my Soccer Ball from LAST YEARS POPPURI EVENT!

This totally discourages me from recommending this game to other people, I was one of the THREE players to receive one of the grand prizes yet it's STILL yet to arrive at my house.
I was very frustrated with nTreev when I found out that in January I got an email saying that "They apologize for the delay" and wanted me to please choose between points and the SAME BALL THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND OUT!

So this means I really WASNT a grand prize winner, because they CHOSE to not send it out and they actually admitted to it which blows my mind.

It's now almost APRIL and I still haven't received it.
What kind of shipping delay within the SAME state even remotely qualifies for a "delay?"

Shipping within the same state should be within the same WEEK.

This is totally unprofessional, if you want to improve your company, treat the customers who support the company a whole lot better. You will get more players to join this game if you have good customer service.

I've paid more than $300 into this game and this is how this company treats a faithful customer?

I seriously don't know how the GMs could even give a rebuttle towards this besides "Sorry" because being a busy company is NO excuse for this. Period."

Last edited by AlexInWonderland; 03-31-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
Just trying to see the different responses, I know that ggftw is usually more mature with their answers so I would like to hear some of your input.

"We have a whole sub section dedicated to suggestions, now I believe it's only fair to see which ones get implemented through.

We have a MULTITUDE of suggestions but honestly I've yet to notice any go through.
If any has in the past, I apologize, but I honestly believe that the GMs and Devs of this game should give more output from the input that WE the players pay into.
We keep asking for SIMPLE things yet they go unanswered by the GMs in the forums.

A suggestion I have is to have a dedicated GM to the suggestions, and try to reply to every valid suggestion.

Suggestions going answered by other players is USELESS.
We have NO power to change the game at all, the GMs SHOULD be the stepping stone to getting answers and changes.

Also, the admins (sad to say) need to get their act together.

I know that the nTreev headquarters are located in LA California, but I've YET to receive my Soccer Ball from LAST YEARS POPPURI EVENT!

This totally discourages me from recommending this game to other people, I was one of the THREE players to receive one of the grand prizes yet it's STILL yet to arrive at my house.
I was very frustrated with nTreev when I found out that in January I got an email saying that "They apologize for the delay" and wanted me to please choose between points and the SAME BALL THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND OUT!

So this means I really WASNT a grand prize winner, because they CHOSE to not send it out and they actually admitted to it which blows my mind.

It's now almost APRIL and I still haven't received it.
What kind of shipping delay within the SAME state even remotely qualifies for a "delay?"

Shipping within the same state should be within the same WEEK.

This is totally unprofessional, if you want to improve your company, treat the customers who support the company a whole lot better. You will get more players to join this game if you have good customer service.

I've paid more than $300 into this game and this is how this company treats a faithful customer?

I seriously don't know how the GMs could even give a rebuttle towards this besides "Sorry" because being a busy company is NO excuse for this. Period."
depends on the points their willing to give you for the soccer ball. must be more than the soccer ball. lol

03-31-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Influence is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: N/A
Class: N/A
Level: ??/??

Quote:
Originally Posted by posu
To answer a few of your concerns:

#1) SG/NtreevUSA is a publisher company. They have little influence over changing the game's content. For example, if someone suggested adding certain skills into the game, SG has no control over significant content changes like that. When you make suggestions, you have to keep in mind what SG has control over and what SG does not have control over. Asking SG to bring back a certain lolbox is something SG can very likely do. Asking SG to bring back the old SF3, for example, is very likely something they cannot do. A lot of it has to do with legal issues and their contract with NtreevSoft (TO's Korean developer company) or whatever.

#2) While you made it seem like your concern was "the suggestions," half of your post is a rant about your soccer ball. Keep sending them 1:1's or ask them for points or something. Instead of ranting about it, take some responsibility for your decision-making. I know that NtreevUSA is at fault here. But at the same time, it was YOUR decision to choose the soccer ball instead of the points. For example, if you had chosen the points instead, you would have received those points a long time ago. Live and learn.

#3) Finally, no offense but no one forced you to spend $300 on this game. You spent $300 on this game out of your own will. Let me ask you, did you really spend money on this game because of your faithfulness? Or did you spend money on this game to fulfill the desire to obtain certain items?
I agree with #1 and #2. However, I disagree with 3. When someone spends resources on something, in this case time and money, they expect a level of quality to be associated with their product. Whether or not he had a desire to obtain items, he was looking to obtain items in a game that would be of good quality. Being that he thought the game would upkeep good customer service and maintain a level of quality up to par with his standards, he invested $300 towards his items. Had he known that the company wasn't up to his standards beforehand, he wouldn't have invested even if the same items were there. This shows that the desire for the items themselves cannot be isolated. Thus showing him making a rant about customer satisfaction and customer service after investing in the product being justified.

To clarify, here's an example:

Someone buys a car for $1, they expect it to be crap. So when it's crap, they're not disappointed because they expected $1 worth of quality. However, when someone buys a nice looking car for $500,000 they expect car to be of high quality. So if it's crap, it can be understood why the person would be disappointed because they expected the car to have $500,000 worth of quality.

The same applies here. Being that he invested $300 into this game, whether it be for items or not, he expected the game itself to hold up to his investment. You stating that he shouldn't complain because he invested for the items is like the car dealer telling the guy with the $500,000 car to not complain because he bought the car because it looked nice.

And to whoever negative repped me 3 times for this post: Grow up.

Last edited by Influence; 04-03-2011 at 07:51 PM.

03-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by posu
To answer a few of your concerns:

#2) While you made it seem like your concern was "the suggestions," half of your post is a rant about your soccer ball. Keep sending them 1:1's or ask them for points or something. Instead of ranting about it, take some responsibility for your decision-making. I know that NtreevUSA is at fault here. But at the same time, it was YOUR decision to choose the soccer ball instead of the points. For example, if you had chosen the points instead, you would have received those points a long time ago. Live and learn.
I understand #1, I wasn't exactly sure where nTreev stood on getting things done in game.
But as for #2...

I've NEVER ever won a grand prize and coming from Trickster was supposed to be something SUPER special.
I talked to my friend who got the SAME email from Grand Chase and he said he chose the points and all they gave him for giving up his grand prize was a measly 50k points.
So for waiting over a year all that came out of it was $50 worth, to me that seems TOTALLY unfair when they were supposed to send it out already in the first place. NOT have customers get frustrated and end up having to tell them that they still didn't send it out for a year.

I'm pretty sure if you were in my same position you'd be pretty aggravated as well.

And yes you are correct nobody forced me to pay $300 to this game but I'm a dedicated customer, I should be treated a LITTLE bit more well.
How many meals can feed their families for $300......

Last edited by AlexInWonderland; 03-31-2011 at 02:25 AM.

03-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I think everybody can agree that those who win prizes should get them in a timely manner.
I wanted the soccer ball because there's only supposed to be 3 people who won it.

That's part of Trickster history as not many people have received prizes from them.
That's something that I wanted to have for the sentimental value.

Last edited by AlexInWonderland; 03-31-2011 at 01:25 PM.

04-02-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

I spent more than you but i dont complain

04-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

I've played for about 50 days and I've spent about $500 already.

Yes, I expect "better than this" trickster, but what can I do, are they really care?. They already got my money; however, I did not pay $500 to make them promise to make a better than ever Trickster.

I just hope that they will have the motivation kicked in and create better things themselves without people yelling at them to do this and that first.

But this is real world, business world. They may not want to contribute "that" much.

04-02-2011   #8 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I honestly don't see why everyone complains about the game.

I've put a lot of money into this game, and I couldn't be happier with it.
I've met so many people, made quite a few friends who are amazing, and I never thought friends like them existed.

The game play may get boring easily, and they may not listen to us like you want them to, but that's not the only a few things that make a game enjoyable. What's the point in playing a MMO, without people with you to enjoy it with? Without people to help you when you're stuck?

And remember, the people who work for SGI/Ntreev/whatever have lives too, they can't always be there when you need attention for something, but they do try to get to everyone, and help everyone as much as possible. I'm sure they're really busy, and it's not easy to do what everyone there does.

04-02-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Come on though, you say they have lives... How does it take over a year to send out one of very few items given away?

I still stand my point, if it were you in my position, you'd be pretty bummed that nothing has come.

04-02-2011   #10 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Took more than a year for me to receive my prize from ntreev.
Keep bugging them, make sure they didn't forget.

04-02-2011   #11 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

It took awhile for my prize too. I waited then soon forgot. <_< once i got the email almost a year later, points ended up being the option I took. I was able to pick out what I wanted. Sure the ball would have been cool to remember winning, but I won a stereo system in a raffle once as a kid, and it ended up not being used and got in the way, as would of the ball. You may think of it differently but "collectors" items usually only end up collecting dust for me. ;; I spent the points on fashion for my lion and sheepy, also some gacha coins where I got the pet before everything else. Thats good enough to remember winning.

But I do know how you feel, though.
Ive ordered quite a few things over the internet, and they never arrived. But others that ordered got it within a week. I got no reply from them ever. :[

04-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Eh, 50,000=50$. how much is a soccer ball signed by a GM in a kinda-popular company?

I would take the 50$, unless, your a collector.

04-02-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I'm still waiting for the ball. How many people can say they won something from a game company?

04-02-2011   #14 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexInWonderland
I'm still waiting for the ball. How many people can say they won something from a game company?
couple million people

04-02-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
The game play may get boring easily, and they may not listen to us like you want them to, but that's not the only a few things that make a game enjoyable. What's the point in playing a MMO, without people with you to enjoy it with? Without people to help you when you're stuck?
This is a prime example of sheer incompetence in my opinion, but... do agree with bolded stuff.

04-04-2011   #16 (permalink)
Bunnys go moo
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

redvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really niceredvalentines is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to redvalentines
IGN: Redcky
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 300+ =D
Guild: Ecks.T.C

wow... no ball that sucks :< wonder if you can take legal action XD

04-09-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

i just love the replies LOL