ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-30-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb New skills ideas for sense type...fox and lion

I actually made a Fox tread but that was an Fail but this time it more clear... so here some new skills ideas I thought of for fox and lion...these were a bit hard cuz I had to go thru the skills of Fox Lion to think of some good ones... some of these ideas were already suggestion but I just thought I put them here to refresh your memory...so here you go and I post some video to show you what I sorta mean...

Drill Explosion: ( Fox )

Making the drill crazy to the ground thus making an explosion hitting any nearby enemy... it like when your using Crazy Drill...that how it would look like...

Sniper: ( Lion )

sense a Target from long Distance then shooting them precisely on the Target...

Sniping Fury: ( Lion )

shoot multiple shots on the Target acquired...

Sniping tactic: ( Lion )

shoot any enemy from a long Distance in a wide range ( 2 thru 5 Targets )

Bomber: ( Fox or Lion....not sure )

throw an explosive bomb ( AoE ) here how it would look like XD

Slider: ( Fox )

A Ball that throws a pitch that breaks laterally and down...( I got this idea from Baseball...not that I watch Baseball >.> )

Sneaky Devil: ( Fox )

A quite skill that sneaks and hit the enemy from behind...

Gun Ray: ( Lion )

shoot a Ray of beam that will constantly drop HP...

do you see him using the GUN SOL or GUN DEL...

Laser gun: ( Lion )

shoot a laser thus piercing the enemy...

Shotgun blast: ( Lion )

shot an explosive blast at close range ( Fire attribute added )

Anti-Damage or Shadow shuriken... ( Fox )

If u get hit, a Hidden shuriken will hit the enemy... have you ever play megaman battle network...when megaman use a chip call anti-Damage or for short anti-Dmg...??? check out when he use the chip in this video...

Machine gun: ( Lion )

same as Sniping Fury but much more shots and damage...

Gun Missile: ( Lion )

shoot a Nuclear missile cause massive damage to not only the enemy but the user as well....lolz...I can see how fail this one is...

NOTE* THESE SKILLS CAN BE MODIFY FOR BETTER USE...

NOTE** IF YOU WANT THESE SKILLS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION BY NTREEVE/SG INTERACTIVE THEN PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT...

NOTE*** THE STATS AND HOW THESE SKILL WORK WILL BE DEPENDING BY NTREEVE/SG INTERACTIVE...

NOTE**** THX FOR READING...

HERE IS A LINK TO SEE A VIDEOS TO SHOW YOU WHAT I SORTA MEAN IF YOUR INTERESTED...

NEW SKILLS IDEAS FOR SENSE TYPE...FOX AND LION - Trickster Online Revolution

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-30-2011   #2 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

The Skill "Sneaky Devil" is somewhat already made, it's only like, Hide then Sudden Attack.

I r Bulletproof~

03-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

We need to be using skills we already own but don't use because they suck.
I thought of making Keen Sense into a "lucky shot" sort of thing.
Everytime you land a timed critical a drop increase/exp/tm increase come into effect.
Another skill we definitely need is an AC % buff.

Different element shots would be nice too.

A skill that allows us to shoot without having to reload (Such as six consecutive shots)

Quad shot.

Scientists should also be able to create items on field out of two separate items such as HP pots/MP pots.

Unlimited bullet skill is inevitable although unfair because Racoons don't get weight for cards.

An actual working compound master.

A skill to summon a robot as a companion that will fight alongside you.
I would love to see a separate leveling for this, it's sort of like another mini guardian but will only attack.

From the official description:
Leo studied engineering in hopes of one day building a robot by himself. “World Robot Building Contest”, the world cup of robot building contest which is held every 4 years, is being hosted this year. But he needs money to get all the materials necessary to compete. Leo comes to Caballa Island to raise fund for this competition.

The next pure lion could be something like:

Mechanic
Leo has finally been given the ability to create robots! His gun is fine tuned to deal some serious damage gaining abilities to shoot quick, from a long range, or by using robots at his disposal!

*I could only imagine* sigh...

A cool skill would DEFINITELY be like a walking robot bomb!
Cast the skill and the robot walks into the monster exploding.

Or even a multiple robot summoning where they walk around and whatever touches them receives the damage.

Last edited by AlexInWonderland; 03-31-2011 at 04:08 AM.

04-16-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hunter124Gamma will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hunter124Gamma
Class: Explorer to_fox
Level: 115
Guild: Serenity

Anyone watched Rocko's Modern Life?
There could be a skill just for sense-types that would allow the character to jump on their drill, then jump on the enemy and drill on their heads/whatever body part to inflict damage; perhaps this could do double to shelled enemies with a freshly-penetrated defense?

04-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Lions need AC buff, definitely. Gun booster only gains 20 AC, which is...fail.
And we need some defense things too. Maybe we gain resistance for x amount of time? Its just common sense. I dont see why lions shouldnt have a defense skill, after all, they are also characters and despite their offense being fast, its pretty much useless when u are targeting monsters that could 1hko you. (yes...abyss!!!)

04-20-2011   #6 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I like the Bomber skill for fox..
I've been dreaming about an AoE bomb for a while..
Glad to see I'm not the only one?

05-30-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

Hyokan has a spectacular aura aboutHyokan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Hyokan
IGN: Hyokan, Marshmallowx3
Class: Priest, Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 291, 195
Guild: !SPARTANS!, sEcks.T.C

Sniper skill would be nice for lions since some are glass cannons and have to kite anyways.
Maybe scientists can make a turret or something that shoots continuously at whatever's nearby.
Maybe that skill that Werepots in the chaos tower have. An AoE "Self-destruct" or something..

05-31-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

WilliamCT is on a distinguished road

Elementals guns skills??

05-31-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaLord of the Rings OnlineTrickster Online

Skyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Amatsubame
Class: Fail AM

Some of those skill ideas are pretty good; my favourites are Gun Ray, Shotgun blast and Anti-Damage.

I had a couple of random ideas for sense skills, mostly lions as I have one.

Firstly, a timer skill 'Snipe mode': the lion becomes instantly invisible and remains so as long as the skill lasts or until he moves or uses another skill; other actions don't cancel the invisibility. In this mode regular shots have a hugely increased range, pretty much the entire visual range on the screen, and they have no animation visible to other players so the lion can shoot his opponents without them knowing where he is. Monsters however can locate you if they're close enough (or it's too exploitable). This skill is designed to make better use of the regular shot skills (Keen sense and Gun Overdrive). It also provides lions with a form of defense, albeit not that reliable.

Secondly 'Fast Loader', a passive skill that decreases the reload time of the gun. This not only means they can shoot faster, but also means they can hit timed crits more often (If anyone else noticed, the interval to hit timed crits is roughly double the reload time of the gun, nothing to do with when the damage numbers disappear as that doesn't work with myshop guns, which reload a bit faster).

Thirdly, 'Automatic weapon', a timer skill that allows you to fire continually at high speed on a target as long as the mouse is held. This skill only lasts for a little while (e.g. 15s) and has a long cooldown (e.g. 2 mins). The firing speed would be about 5 shots per second.

Those skills are a line based on the regular shot. There should also be a variety of new attack skills (other than just Shoot 1 target, Shoot 1 target twice, Shoot 5 targets around you, Shoot 5 targets around you like a madman with an even higher risk of dying). Also, the much needed % AC buff, even if you couldn't keep it on all the time.

Also, a random fox skill based on the Anti-Damage skill idea: the fox forms a clone/very realistic doll and leaves it where she was standing; meanwhile she instantly enters hide mode. Upon taking sufficient damage, the doll will explode and damage any enemies nearby. This gives foxes a second means of entering hide and also lets them play more mind-games with their opponents. That and the idea of an exploding fake fox is funny (to me anyway).

Trickster Online:
Lv. 22x SM; lv. 25x (mad) Scientist

Dragonica (EU):
Amatsubame, Lv. 68 Chaosmage

LOTRO (Withywindle):
Lv. 85 Elf Loremaster

05-31-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pinofino will become famous soon enoughPinofino will become famous soon enough
IGN: MaryJ
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 280
Guild: The Macs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
I like the Bomber skill for fox..
I've been dreaming about an AoE bomb for a while..
Glad to see I'm not the only one?
i know rite, i think about it everyday lol

05-31-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

For Scientists: Mecha Mode. Similar to Evo/Meta, your lion mounts a huge machine that increases his defense, normal shot damage and skill damage by up to 60% at mastery. It also unlocks three Mecha Mode exclusive skills:

Triple Bombers shoots several missiles (one/two/three missles launched at skill levels 1/5/M) that deal damage one after the other, and each missile has a chance of missing. The second skill is an assistant skill for the Triple Bombers skill:

Detonate. If the target doesn't KO after launching the skill Triple Bombers, then after 3 seconds, the bombs explode, causing massive damage to the target and two other targets in the player's sights. The third skill is an AC% buff (didn't see that coming at all, huh?) :

Sniper Shot. It's boosts range from a 25% increase to a 60% increase at mastery. The buff has a 5% chance of failure, excluding at mastery. The buff lasts for... a while? and at mastery, its duration is longer that its cooldown by a few seconds.

Mecha Mode should last for two minutes at mastery and, due to increased intellect, also increases your pet's stat boosts by 10% at level one (no higher boost at higher levels, meh). This boost instantly activates when the skill is cast and lasts until Mecha Mode ends.

I think for first job, there should be a skill that allows you to increase your minimum Mature Compounding rates as well as your Paul compounding rates.

And I think we should be given info on what boosts these rates as well, but... In Nate's book it says that in game LK - it even uses the official abbreviation - boosts these rates, yet even using a bunch of luck boosts on my (granted, suckish) lion, I got three min. 324 boosts with Tortoise Shells on my Pop. Hunter Cape. It was so fail it hurts...

okayokayokay, back on topic: do foxies really NEED more skills? D: Maybe a skill that uses your drill's maximum depth and your DA combined to drill enemies, dealing constant damage... the damage would last until the drill reaches the end of the bar, which is when it stops for cooldown... and it does deplete life from the drill...

Which would give an excuse to have drills with stats...

Giving us an excuse to have drill recharge coupons! With non-ridiculous prices since they're "just drills", eh?

05-31-2011   #12 (permalink)
Hey hey yo yo

Fliplowfella is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fliplowfella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyart
Some of those skill ideas are pretty good; my favourites are Gun Ray, Shotgun blast and Anti-Damage.

I had a couple of random ideas for sense skills, mostly lions as I have one.

Firstly, a timer skill 'Snipe mode': the lion becomes instantly invisible and remains so as long as the skill lasts or until he moves or uses another skill; other actions don't cancel the invisibility. In this mode regular shots have a hugely increased range, pretty much the entire visual range on the screen, and they have no animation visible to other players so the lion can shoot his opponents without them knowing where he is. Monsters however can locate you if they're close enough (or it's too exploitable). This skill is designed to make better use of the regular shot skills (Keen sense and Gun Overdrive). It also provides lions with a form of defense, albeit not that reliable.

Secondly 'Fast Loader', a passive skill that decreases the reload time of the gun. This not only means they can shoot faster, but also means they can hit timed crits more often (If anyone else noticed, the interval to hit timed crits is roughly double the reload time of the gun, nothing to do with when the damage numbers disappear as that doesn't work with myshop guns, which reload a bit faster).

Thirdly, 'Automatic weapon', a timer skill that allows you to fire continually at high speed on a target as long as the mouse is held. This skill only lasts for a little while (e.g. 15s) and has a long cooldown (e.g. 2 mins). The firing speed would be about 5 shots per second.

Those skills are a line based on the regular shot. There should also be a variety of new attack skills (other than just Shoot 1 target, Shoot 1 target twice, Shoot 5 targets around you, Shoot 5 targets around you like a madman with an even higher risk of dying). Also, the much needed % AC buff, even if you couldn't keep it on all the time.

Also, a random fox skill based on the Anti-Damage skill idea: the fox forms a clone/very realistic doll and leaves it where she was standing; meanwhile she instantly enters hide mode. Upon taking sufficient damage, the doll will explode and damage any enemies nearby. This gives foxes a second means of entering hide and also lets them play more mind-games with their opponents. That and the idea of an exploding fake fox is funny (to me anyway).
I definitely like the Snipe Mode and Fast Loader ideas. We definitely need more range for regular shots. Plus, being invisible finally gives us some survival time to deal out some damage uninterrupted, because you need time for that second timed shot to start chaining with Keen Sense/Gun Overdrive Buffs. As long as only regular shots are used, it shouldn't be OP at all. The ironic part is that i'd assume another scientist could use Revealing Eye to spot you, so thats a bit.. meh.

Fast Loader is also good because.. timed shots are really slow compared to skills. Even if you have a high level gun, the reload time still isn't good and doesn't justify using timed shots over other skills.

I'm not sure about the Automatic Weapon, if its just one skill shooting continuously, i feel like i'd rather just spam the gun skills i already have, as i'd expect the total damage output from the spamming to be greater. Unless this is the successor to Double Shot, then i expect that to pwn and then i'm all for it.

@Mathemagician
I like the mech suit idea. Could be seeing something like that eventually, seeing as how the whole reason the lion came to Caballa Island was for a Robot competition. Hopefully that won't be just story-related.

Oh, and as far as an AC% buff goes, i don't think we need one. Scientists should have a skill that allows them to equip a second gun in place of the shield. That should be a Scientist-only skill anyway, as that class further enhances gun use. Gunners are the only class that gets jacked on a pretty important EQ slot, and I don't think we'll be OP with it. Considering how other classes have hax skills Tetra Punch, SOH, and Charm stun skills, nobody should complain about it.

05-31-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Pinofino will become famous soon enoughPinofino will become famous soon enough
IGN: MaryJ
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 280
Guild: The Macs

pretty sick ideas have been floatin around. i read most of em and theyre pretty awesome. I was thinkin they shuld put sum sorta proxy mine skill for pure foxes that attaches itself to a target and is manually detonated. Sumn that could be fun in a pvp aspect since foxes could use sumn like that in pvp. Idk if it was mentioned cz i didnt read all of the ideas xD.

06-01-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Oh gosh Oh Boy...Guys...I Hope you know that puting your Idea here in ggftw WILL NOT benefit anything ...if you really want your ideas to be heard I suggest you go to the Trickster Forum suggestion section...cuz that where the GM are and NOT in ggftw...any ideas you have will be taken by the GM and NOT ggftw... the Link here right there in my post but here it is again...

if you guys want I can post your Ideas for you...

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 06-01-2011 at 02:18 PM.

06-01-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
Oh gosh Oh Boy...Guys...I Hope you know that puting your Idea here in ggftw WILL NOT benefit anything ...if you really want your ideas to be heard I suggest you go to the Trickster Forum suggestion section...cuz that where the GM are and NOT in ggftw...any ideas you have will be taken by the GM and NOT ggftw... the Link here right there in my post but here it is again...

if you guys want I can post your Ideas for you...
I don't really want my idea to go in to the game, and I seriously doubt putting in that forum would make the GMs go "OMG LET'S PUT DIS IN THE GAME!"

they're just ideas :>

06-01-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
I don't really want my idea to go in to the game, and I seriously doubt putting in that forum would make the GMs go "OMG LET'S PUT DIS IN THE GAME!"

they're just ideas :>
I think your missing the point...
but if you don't want your ideas heard then that fine...but still if other people like your ideas then it would really be nice if the GM heard about it to...
also note that the GM in SG Interactive don't have the right to put them in Trickster...Only Korea can think about to see if it good or not...the GM just take it into consideration and Send it to them to see if it cool or not...

so are you sure you don't want me to Post your ideas for you...???

06-01-2011   #17 (permalink)
Hey hey yo yo

Fliplowfella is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fliplowfella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
also note that the GM in SG Interactive don't have the right to put them in Trickster...
I think that answers your question. The GM's in ETO don't make the game, they act as moderators and solve in-game issues. And I'm sure KTO doesn't take suggestions anyway.

06-01-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Seiyaryu will become famous soon enoughSeiyaryu will become famous soon enough
IGN: JimCrocodileCook
Class: Archlord
Level: 1337
Guild: Symphony/ *~Mirage Coordinator~*/Good Day

Unloaded - instantly reload all gun based skill cool-down 5 seconds.

''True Loyal is stronger than all the wondrous temptations of the World'' -Sei