ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-19-2011   #41 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

787 Drill boxes and counting.
177 Hunter boxes, can easily farm when Blood-hunting~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-19-2011   #42 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Wow, You guys have alot of Drill boxes... I am trying to aim for top 10 drillers, but I gues, I won't be in it D: But, I'll keep drilling!

I r Bulletproof~

03-19-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleWorld of WarcraftVindictus

debauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud of
IGN: Bossbait
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 27x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
Wow, You guys have alot of Drill boxes... I am trying to aim for top 10 drillers, but I gues, I won't be in it D: But, I'll keep drilling!
you got stuck earlier and i tried to unstuck you but i couldn't get between you and the fence

03-19-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaEden Eternal

mattduy will become famous soon enoughmattduy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to mattduy Send a message via MSN to mattduy
IGN: ThaiTea
Class: Thief to_thiefmaster

I got close to 8k driller atm. I hope I can get top 10 driller but it's gonna be harder than I thought.
Is it possible to qualify for top 10 without qualifying for the other prizes? Cuz I don't think I'll hunt boxes with my afk driller.

03-19-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleWorld of WarcraftVindictus

debauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud of
IGN: Bossbait
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 27x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattduy
I got close to 8k driller atm. I hope I can get top 10 driller but it's gonna be harder than I thought.
Is it possible to qualify for top 10 without qualifying for the other prizes? Cuz I don't think I'll hunt boxes with my afk driller.
from my understanding i think you need minimum of 150 of each box

03-19-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

lnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to alllnwmakmak is a name known to all

about 1k drilling boxes

anyone got disconnected after afk drill for a while?

Last edited by lnwmakmak; 03-19-2011 at 10:15 PM.

03-19-2011   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Quote:
Last year when I left my computer on for pretty much DAY and NIGHT.
I was nowhere near the top drillers.
They all had like 20k boxes over me.

Whereas I had like 21k.

03-19-2011   #48 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Yeah there's at least 2, not sure if the prizes were per server or not.
wow, didn't know that e_e

03-20-2011   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Just woke up... my bunny has 442 boxes. Gonna have to stash them in the bank since I have questies to hunt today.

03-20-2011   #50 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I have 0 boxes 8D I'm unfortunately a little lazy to hunt or drill them all. I'll probably get motivated as the event draws closer to a close.

03-20-2011   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordLa TaleGrand Chase

Shireinue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Raenue, arikis, Aisare
Class: I play as everything o_o to_primadonna
Level: 201, 56, 24 .x.
Guild: Burning Rush

Quote:
Everyone has been drilling like crazy XD I wish you luck though, I'm pretty sure you can do it

03-20-2011   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

I left my DA fox in the old steel mine overnight and then for most of the next day and got about 700 driller boxes. Recently, I've been trying to get some more TM on my sheep from the resent Fiesta change (so it doesn't fall back too much once I start doing key quests again) and I've gotten 3200 (still growing!) driller boxes in a few days at desert beach gate. At the same time I've been drilling on a light dragon and he has about 3400 or so in the same about of time (1441 > 1432 I guess?). I've also gotten ~150 hunter boxes on my sheep and dragon for the awards... :< We really should get hunting, since I would really like to reach stage four for the boss drop event... o-o

03-20-2011   #53 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Drill: 1501
Hunter: 277

03-20-2011   #54 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

i got a driller girl on my gambler cause i was lazy to drill 150 boxes...(yes that lazy) so i have like 14 days worth of afk drilling...
i have 2.6k driller boxes now...lol

and i wish the boxes were 0 weight....i get overweight so often...

03-20-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

krloxxx will become famous soon enoughkrloxxx will become famous soon enough
IGN: Shadow10
Class: Gladiator lt_warrior
Level: 272
Guild: Unforgiven
Default How many Hunter Boxes do you have?

I always see 1k 2k 3k or 4k Drll boxes bou the What is the maximun number of Hunter Boxes?

I want to be on top 10 hunter boxes but i dont know ...........how many boxes will i need?

i have 850 i think this numer is low but tell me how many do u have?

03-20-2011   #56 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

151 each account lol
i don't think many will go for the hunter boxes cause the rate are terrible and it takes actually playing the game to get them ;p

03-20-2011   #57 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Driller: 1619
Hunter: 338

I have to place them @ Storage to make spare WT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbluex
151 each account lol
i don't think many will go for the hunter boxes cause the rate are terrible and it takes actually playing the game to get them ;p
For me, it's because of the last "Bink Bonk Bash" Pop Event that got the Drill boxes falling behind because we think that we will get to the top if we get either boxes. X_X;

I would go hunt, but I need a hunter chara on while the other drills. X_X; Plus I only get to farm a bit at Fiesta and Blood-trials.

Last edited by Gaap; 03-20-2011 at 09:25 PM.

03-20-2011   #58 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

I guess to win this You'll need about, 50k+

I r Bulletproof~

Last edited by Verse; 03-20-2011 at 09:28 PM.

03-20-2011   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

koshimo is a splendid one to beholdkoshimo is a splendid one to beholdkoshimo is a splendid one to beholdkoshimo is a splendid one to beholdkoshimo is a splendid one to beholdkoshimo is a splendid one to behold
IGN: koshimo / Aramoss
Class: gladiator / priest lt_mage
Level: 301/281
Guild: MidnightZ

i have 1 hunter box ^^

03-20-2011   #60 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchee
you got stuck earlier and i tried to unstuck you but i couldn't get between you and the fence
I appreciate you for this! Yea, I got stuck, I was sleeping at that time, when I woke up, I was like OMG! NOOOOO!

Then again yesterday, I AFK drill the whole day since I'm going out. When I came back after about, 9 hrs. TO frozed... And all I got was only 200 boxes. And then again, I am like, DARN THIS D:<

I r Bulletproof~