ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: what do you think of these skills...???
want these Skills but may never happen... 1 11.11%
want these skills and we should tell Ntreeve to there faces... 1 11.11%
these skills sucks overall... 3 33.33%
want these Skills so lets Pray we have them someday... 0 0%
if only if only............lolz 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb New Skills idea for Bunny

I will do my best to make this clear and understandable ... I will also show you a videos to show you what I sorta mean ... I also understand if this is ridicules and funny lolz ...

here are some new skills idea for bunny...

Spirit Shot:

using the the most inner Fighting Spirit will unleash a Long Range Shot to your enemy threw the air...

Spirit Smash or Spirit Wave:

unleashing a Mass amount of Fighting Spirit to the ground to near by enemys releasing a energy wave. ( this is an Aoe Skill ).

Spirit Beast or Spirit Push:

using your fighting Spirit to push your enemy away from you by using your fists.

Shoryuken:

Uppercut your enemy to the air...( what ever Attribute have equip will show an effect...this mean if you have Lightning in your equip, it will show Lightning effect)... ...this is what I mean sorta...

Triple Shoryuken: 3 uppercut Combo hits...

just look at ken in the above video but not excatly like that...wen the bunny use critical it like a Shoryuken so she shoryuken 3x...

Shoryuken Burst:

A 2 hardcore hit with a Uppercut in the end...

NOTE: THIS CAN BE MODIFY BY NTREEVE TO MAKE IT BETTER USE...

NOTE** THESE ARE JUST IDEAS i'M PUTTING OUT THERE....

NOTE*** PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT SO THESE SKILLS IDEAS MAY BE NOTICE SO NTREEVE/ SG INTERACTIVE MAY TAKE THESE INTO CONSIDERATION...THX

NOTE**** TO SEE MY FULL FULL MEANING TO THESE SKILLS CHECK OUT MY POST AT THE TRICKSTER FORUM.... I HAVE THE VIDEOS THERE...

New Skills idea for Bunny - Trickster Online Revolution

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

What stat is used for the Spirit moves?
And you need to change the name for the Shoryukens.

Mainly because they have Shoryuken in them.

Last edited by Veloze; 03-10-2011 at 11:24 PM.

03-11-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

*Cough* I could not think of the stats for these moves...so if Ntreeve/ SG Interactive notice them and take them into consideration...I just thought I let them make it up of the Stats... I was mostly thinking of cool moves for some new skills...and yea the name of the skill might be change... they can't alway use the name from something else...

03-11-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaLord of the Rings OnlineTrickster Online

Skyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Amatsubame
Class: Fail AM

I will give my honest opinion on these ideas. First though I will say the poll options are not that clear; only 1 of the 5 is for 'I don't like them' but seeing as I'm not mean enough to say your ideas 'suck'... I voted the last option.

Now for the skills themselves. 'Spirit Shot' is a ranged attack and 'Spirit Smash' is an AoE, the two types of skill pure bunnies don't get. As I said, this is my opinion, so don't take it personally, but it really frustrates me the number of times I see people asking for 'AoE for bunnies' or 'defence for lions' etc. I get the impression that people who post things like this are just die-hard fans of that particular class and just want it to be the best at everything they want regardless, having no real idea of how it would affect the game if their ideas were implemented.

If you give every class the same types of skills, or skills that cover all of their weaknesses, then what's the point in having different classes? If the developers were to give bunnies AoE and ranged attacks as well as their insane damage single target attacks, their massive AC and their ability to block physical/gun attacks, they would be the god mode class (as if they weren't already), and the other 7 classes would be pointless other than for their looks.

Also, from another perspective, the bunny is described as a boxer; she wears boxing gloves and her attacks are all loosely based on boxing. Thus giving the bunny skills based on Eastern martial arts is completely inappropriate.

That's my rant over, and I hope I haven't been to rude in there. For some positive points: the skill ideas are pretty cool, it would be nice to see skills like that in Trickster, but I think they would be better if they were put on a completely new class rather than on the bunny.

Those are my opinions. Take them how you see fit.

Trickster Online:
Lv. 22x SM; lv. 25x (mad) Scientist

Dragonica (EU):
Amatsubame, Lv. 68 Chaosmage

LOTRO (Withywindle):
Lv. 85 Elf Loremaster

03-11-2011   #5 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyart
I will give my honest opinion on these ideas. First though I will say the poll options are not that clear; only 1 of the 5 is for 'I don't like them' but seeing as I'm not mean enough to say your ideas 'suck'... I voted the last option.

Now for the skills themselves. 'Spirit Shot' is a ranged attack and 'Spirit Smash' is an AoE, the two types of skill pure bunnies don't get. As I said, this is my opinion, so don't take it personally, but it really frustrates me the number of times I see people asking for 'AoE for bunnies' or 'defence for lions' etc. I get the impression that people who post things like this are just die-hard fans of that particular class and just want it to be the best at everything they want regardless, having no real idea of how it would affect the game if their ideas were implemented.

If you give every class the same types of skills, or skills that cover all of their weaknesses, then what's the point in having different classes? If the developers were to give bunnies AoE and ranged attacks as well as their insane damage single target attacks, their massive AC and their ability to block physical/gun attacks, they would be the god mode class (as if they weren't already), and the other 7 classes would be pointless other than for their looks.

Also, from another perspective, the bunny is described as a boxer; she wears boxing gloves and her attacks are all loosely based on boxing. Thus giving the bunny skills based on Eastern martial arts is completely inappropriate.

That's my rant over, and I hope I haven't been to rude in there. For some positive points: the skill ideas are pretty cool, it would be nice to see skills like that in Trickster, but I think they would be better if they were put on a completely new class rather than on the bunny.

Those are my opinions. Take them how you see fit.
Could not agree more :P
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

03-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I can see what you mean... mybad for th poll thing..I could not get a good point for it or idk what i'm talking about...
anyway, I can understand what you mean by these skills and that bunny are boxer easter whatever...
this is gonna be difficult to explain but I will try my best to say it...
the spirit shot skill can be possible since it using your fists and boxer are using there fists, or more like gloves but ether way it still using you arms thus using your fists...

the spirit wave...and I like that word better then spirit smash... is possible since once again...using your fists but more concentrated...then again the bunny is a boxer so boxing is all 1 on 1... but it would still be a nice AoE skill to have ...

and since you only said those 2 skills I wont say anything more...unless u speak of it lolz...

the weakness part you said on your Paragraph...I didn't really think that deep into details
so mybad...

it true that boxer are...well...boxers..>_> but still it would be nice to add a little something extra...also...if you think about... boxing is mostly covering your arms just like muy tai is mostly coverd in the legs... and since all the skills I said is mostly Arms base...it ok... it also how like how Buff is mostly Sword base and not fists =/ ......

thx for all your comments...as I read I can maybe better modify the skill I have put it out there...like the fox tread...it was a fail but after reading the comment I had modify them for better saying... I apologize anything I said... :I

03-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

lol, bunnies should be wearing gauntlets too :P because, they punch. how u punch w/ a sword? xD just suggesting lol.

03-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Bunnies don't punch while wielding a sword, they only punch when no weapon is equipped onto them or if they hit a critical. And I'm sure you know that.

Doing that would be silly. You're silly.

03-13-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandLotus
lol, bunnies should be wearing gauntlets too :P because, they punch. how u punch w/ a sword? xD just suggesting lol.

the Gauntles...I LOVE that idea...matter fact...that would make more sense for bunny... she not really swordmen...she a boxer so she using her fists...they should so totally do that +1 llolz

03-16-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineAtlantica OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

p4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to p4ch1s
IGN: p4ch1s | p4ch1z | p4sh1z
Class: Gladiator | Champion | Gambler
Level: 325 | 275 | 218
Guild: EcKs.T.C

loled at shoryuken xD
kewl ideas ^^