ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Huttatssan is on a distinguished road
IGN: +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Class: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Level: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Guild: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Xfire: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Question Would you like to have a fourth character slot?

Hi everybody , I've been wondering about whether there might be in Trickster Online an additional slot for a fourth character, I would like this could be a reality, because I want to have a fourth character in my main account, personally, I find it annoying and unnecessary owning another account, or more (if it's for manage more than 4 characters), but if it's only for an aditional single character, it is a squander of character slots, besides, for various reasons of security, control and administration of the characters and their objects, is much better that the characters created by the user reside in one same account.

Honestly, I would have liked edit an screenshot from the game of how the interface would be seen if would exists a 4th character slot, but I didn't beacuse that could be an obviously infraction to the Forum Rules, and even more a quite violation to the intelectual property of Ntreev USA and Associates, so I just want that you imagine how it would be if exists a fourth character slot to every account, or even the possibility that not only four, maybe more!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Freezing would be useless and less profit.

08-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Class: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Xfire: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not everybody uses Time Capsule service beacuse it's needed to freeze one charachter that it's liked to play with, just for create another that same equal will like, it's much more profitable buy a item in myshop that allows have aditional character slots rather than pay, pay pay and pay over and over again by freezing and defrosting characters that we like to play often, or at least give to all accounts on Trickster one single character slot.

08-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I always wanted more character slots. Ntreev makes enough freaking money from new myshop every few weeks, what's a few bucks off from the time capsule? I don't see that item being one of *THE* most best and most wanted items in myshop anyway.

Someone suggested before that they add an arrow to the side that you can click and have more character slots, sorta like this.

But considering how money-hungry Ntreev is, every last bit counts and this would never happen. :x

08-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

This is what I want :

To be able to purchase an extra character slot in Myshop, yes it may be pricey, but wouldn't that be really worth it? I'd say it'd be around 20 dollars or more knowing Ntreev...

And a maximum of 9 slots, with a scrolling feature to look at the spaces [there are 3 spaces already, I mean adding in an arrow to the right to go to the next 3, etc >:]

08-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

They would lose tons of money from people buying more equipment sets on different accounts. For example, on one account you have a complete Kitty/Raccoon set and all your character slots are full there (Be it with a Pure Bunny, Hybrid Cat and a Pure Raccoon) and you use all of them regularly but one day you decide you would also like a Gunner character and you think "Oh! That HP Kitty sprint might be very useful!" or "Hmmmm that Raccoon belt should be really hax if compounded with AC" but then you remember how much you'd like to keep your other 3 characters so you think "But I don't want to delete my precious characters" so your only choice if you want to keep your characters but you want a new one aswell is to make another account AND buy the Raccoon/Kitty/Lion boxes again (Because you obviously want to be hax amirite? Can't let your friends see you walking around with crappy regular myhax set items no no no!) which means NTreev receiving even more money from you! (Around 200$ or so in Character boxes, Compound stones, Elixirs, those yummy Tempering Gems, Repair powders, Nate bottles, etc.). So why would they add more slots? as much as I'd love it I know it probably (PROBABLY) won't happen at all.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

08-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

DudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud of
IGN: WindLeaves
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCanPostHere
They would lose tons of money from people buying more equipment sets on different accounts. For example, on one account you have a complete Kitty/Raccoon set and all your character slots are full there (Be it with a Pure Bunny, Hybrid Cat and a Pure Raccoon) and you use all of them regularly but one day you decide you would also like a Gunner character and you think "Oh! That HP Kitty sprint might be very useful!" or "Hmmmm that Raccoon belt should be really hax if compounded with AC" but then you remember how much you'd like to keep your other 3 characters so you think "But I don't want to delete my precious characters" so your only choice if you want to keep your characters but you want a new one aswell is to make another account AND buy the Raccoon/Kitty/Lion boxes again (Because you obviously want to be hax amirite? Can't let your friends see you walking around with crappy regular myhax set items no no no!) which means NTreev receiving even more money from you! (Around 200$ or so in Character boxes, Compound stones, Elixirs, those yummy Tempering Gems, Repair powders, Nate bottles, etc.). So why would they add more slots? as much as I'd love it I know it probably (PROBABLY) won't happen at all.

you got a good point there =D
i would love to have another slot but...
like whats said above... doubt its ganna happen =/
T.T

08-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I would love to have a fourth slot, so I could put a mage on the same account as my bunny without having to delete or freeze a character. Think of the glorious Flaming Fist that could come out of that.

08-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I would love to have a fourth slot or more too Q___Q it would be so useful!

08-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Generic answer: Yea I don't mind a 4th slot.

But if I do, I would have make my Champion at my main account so I can make good use of the Inferno set for FF... And maybe make a clone... But again, that won't happen.

Otherwise, if kTO would make a 4th slot in the future, I would make a Lvl. 35+ mule for Harkon. Promised myself that making a Champ would be my last character i'll create. Zzzzz...

08-23-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I heard in the ETO forums that may be usefull to send thar suggestion to the KTO page, but obviously one should speak Korean; the other one thing is that if exists many players in both servers on ETO that are agree with the idea to increase the slots, the GM's can consider it, that's just a rumor I don't know certainly

08-31-2010   #12 (permalink)
Ian
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLost SagaDragonFableKingdom of Loathing

Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Hubbly
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 1XX
Guild: Ecks.T.C.

I see no reason why not add a 4th char slot.

09-06-2010   #13 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I don't care since I only have 1 character lol

09-06-2010   #14 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

I want please I want my bunny back >:

09-07-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond reputeChocille has a reputation beyond repute

I think people are overreacting when they reason to see why they should only buy a character slot in myshop.

4th character slot, the more the merrier.

09-23-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

TeddyB is on a distinguished road
Level: 24x

Haha I wish there were more slots for us to play with.

09-23-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MrGhostly is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ophioneus
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 230

Yes, so we can have atleast 1 of each type on 1 account

09-23-2010   #18 (permalink)
Banned

papitoto is on a distinguished road

Well we can use the time capsule can't we? So that's already a 4th slot (:

09-24-2010   #19 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGhostly
Yes, so we can have atleast 1 of each type on 1 account
i concur

and might give the rotting gacha stuff on my myshop inventory a chance to be used =p

09-24-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Juice is on a distinguished road
IGN: 100Galder/Q(/c*)Q
Class: bunny/Lion/coon/dragon/cat/ to_boxer
Level: 9xxx9/12405xx1 FTW!
Guild: !SPARTANS!

Thats a GREAT idea