ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro
Default How would you make TO better?

I would make it more newbie friendly. Change the angel system a little, along with the messages by the nabs for help, just have people who are free go and sit around Cora/Desert Beach, fields or the towns, and just help people passing by. Have an icon so people know it's on, or have their name show always, even if it's not over them, and have it say "helper" or something like that. That would be voluntarily though, of course.

I'm sure everyone has thought of tradeable mask that you could buy in shops so you can sell fused masks..and buyable capes from the NPCs. @_@

I could say so much more, but I don't want to mention just a bunch of myshop things...
Anyone else have a way that they would make Trickster better? Or something that they'd like to see that hasn't been thought of yet? 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I would just swap the priorities of in-game content/glitches vs myshop.

If you think about it, myshop is probably on the top of their priority list while in-game content/glitches is the really bottom.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

03-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sarah will become famous soon enough

Give back Ruby server so that we can grind Fiesta in peace :O

Ban me from buying MyShop or something. O_O

Oh oh! I know.
Fix the stupid Manual Patch Link on the Website. :O
It's been the wrong patch since godzillion years ago.

Rawries.

03-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

MrIllidan is on a distinguished road

make it more competitive by introducing some type of GvG system with rewards. Harkon defense gvg would be epic. 2x teams and instead of waves of monsters its vs another group of ppl while u attempt to break their harkon as well.

More ingame content as many already stated.

Another tip is when they have new monsters please for the love of god make new monsters for the map instead of changing the color of a past monster.
Monster AI is retarded in this game. Ever try mobbing and luring? You really cant.
Cursor needs to be tweaked to react faster instead of having the 1 second delay.
SniperIllidan - 19x Inventor
GF Chars
Jingaling - 23x fox
Bonniie - 12x Bunny

03-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

1. Fix the glitches, glitches, glitches
  2. Correct all of the typos and engrish
  3. Change the boss system so that you get an Ult for every seal
  4. Boss trials only have to be completed once a day (or something similar)
  5. Add some in-game masks, head fashion, and capes vended by npc's
  6. Fix the HV and LK nerfs in PvP and GvG

I'm sure there's more I'd try to do, but those are the higher ones on my hypothetical priority list.

03-18-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ginyrashi is on a distinguished road

Some additional things I would do that wasn't mentioned above:

-Keep PvP/GvG competitive but keep it balanced between all characters
-More events related to the 'story' of Trickster
-Less hax myshop eq or otherwise allow more free points to be obtained from the Pop Event

Good day

03-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

kwang123 will become famous soon enoughkwang123 will become famous soon enough
IGN: GarenSan
Class: SheMale to_thiefmaster
Level: RUSHING
Guild: Guildless D=
Xfire: No Time for it

add more new skill ":3

Rebirth
lv 60+ GarenSan Foxy

03-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

BaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the roughBaltazarDZ is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Ryilia
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 220
Guild: Astro Blitz
Xfire: BaltazarDZ

-I'd recreate it to smooth 3D graphics with custom character creation.
-Huge world where Caballa island is just the start of everything.
-Add several oppositing sides for world vs world wars.
-Rewrite entire balance system for the game.
-Add a lot of new gears,monsters,quests etc.
-Make game enjoyable for both single&team play.
-Add&rewrite several systems such as craftable weapons&items,levelable equipment,fighting pets,soul fusion,interactible world,auctions,fame&karma,deity,talents,fate system and everything else I can dish out.
-Advertise it around the world "Join the one of most complex,beautiful and addicting games ever Trickster R.E.M.A.K.E

03-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fourstar is on a distinguished road

-Make all in-game EQs WAY BETTER than myshop
-Add Guild Emblems
-Make pets so that they can be renamed to w/e you want
-Make PvP/GvG more strategic, balanced and remove nerf. Seriously, what's the point of having those other defensive stats like HV if you only need HP+your main damage stat in GvG...

Dungeon Fighter Online
Infinitia 1x Soon-to-be Nen Master

03-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Make MyShop tradeable. /Shot

03-19-2010   #11 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
yes prz

03-19-2010   #12 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Increase DP on MyShop equipments.

03-19-2010   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Lucratcia will become famous soon enoughLucratcia will become famous soon enough
IGN: Lucratcia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: 21x
Guild: Currently seeking guild

-more channels
-some option to stop items dug/dropped being picked up by other people (like the way pop boxes can only be picked up by the founder)
-easier to switch between characters of the same world
-new shop option that does not need you to AFK to vend, use something like a shop attendant NPC (lol,possible myshop item....)
-not really a good idea but tradable myshop, it'll probably help stop scammings but god it'll most likely crash the market as we know it
-increase SC rate via card ID
-a suggestion box on the main website

just to name a few off the top of my head....

03-19-2010   #14 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
i second that

lots of what i think would make trickster better has mostly been mentioned already like fixing glitches (mostly chaos feathers) and change of priorities (more in-game hax than myhax)

i really wish repair powders become in-game items rather than myshop, or at least come out with an item that has a similar function but maybe, doesn't have 100% success rate or something .-.
at least u don't need to spend money to repair broken equips -.-;

03-19-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

Make a new world where Jewelia and Fantasia can meet and poke each other.

03-19-2010   #16 (permalink)
CutieKitty

SugaLolliPoP will become famous soon enoughSugaLolliPoP will become famous soon enough
IGN: xMEOWx
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 221
Guild: ChocoBerry

different outfits, not just colours >.>
tradeable myshop
MORE 3RD JOB SKILLS
better poppuri events ;-;
better events with nicer rewards
higher boss drop rate..
recycling system
auction

03-19-2010   #17 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Such good ideas from everyone 8D

Another one of mine, which I'm sure people have thought of/would like to see....Another character slot!! To even try all four, you'd have to make a totally new account....And I want a coon or lion without deleting/freezing any of my characters ;o;

03-19-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

SiliconPower is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SiliconPower
IGN: madona
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Banned -.-
Guild: None

MORE TRAINING SPOTS FOR 250+!!!!!!! i stopped playing because of that we only had ice bears, with their stupid revo they took all the places to train

03-19-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaLord of the Rings OnlineTrickster Online

Skyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Amatsubame
Class: Fail AM

Some good ideas here, though some of them will never happen; myhax will always be better than in-game equips...

What I'd like is if they somehow made it so the whole game is no longer about OHKOing everything. Whether this is by making DP and MD actually do something or increase monsters' HP stat, something like that. To balance this out they'd have to make each monster give more EXP as it would take longer to kill each one, and increase drop rates etc. At the moment monsters and players rely on high damage alone to win, and frankly the whole "OHKO or be OHKOd" system does not make for a good battle system for me.

This is especially true in pvp. I don't ever go there, but I understand it's just a OHKO fest most of the time. Why not give a huge boost to HP in pvp (not so it makes IR and PC stronger though) or a huge damage handicap and ban the use of all pots? This would make debuffs actually useful, make battles a bit more strategic and would mean MP actually plays a factor in how you battle. You run out of MP, you're screwed.

Implementing a change like that *shouldn't* be too hard to do, just a matter of tweaking some of the variables here and there. It would be nice in some places to have loads of really fragile monsters to go crazy on (fiesta?), but overall I think the game would be much improved with longer battles.

Trickster Online:
Lv. 22x SM; lv. 25x (mad) Scientist

Dragonica (EU):
Amatsubame, Lv. 68 Chaosmage

LOTRO (Withywindle):
Lv. 85 Elf Loremaster

03-20-2010   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by usop
Add more loli's. >___________>
You and your feminist addiction.

Okay how about more Bunny-girls? 8D

/shot

In all seriousness: Recycle system, better training spots for Lvl. 250 (someone already posted that), FINISH the EPISODES!!!!

And maybe Events (or side-quests) that would digest in story-wise. That keeps my game going~

Oh and stop the trend of removing animal ears from the recent hats.

And a rainbow variety of Fashion.